Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2109&start_row=21

Selassie and the poor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 70
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 12:10:38 PM

i will not stop defending empress n, but i will stop the with the nature of post i did write -----you are correct.

maybe what will shock them into questioning their hateful views is when or if they give birth to a child that is gay.

hopefully if that happened they would see god in their child and change their views and not drive them from the house.

again --- i apologize empress n for that post.

peace

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 12:19:43 PM

I don't need to be defended. I'm not sticking up for you Still Looking. You just happen to agree with me. You are just as much a problem in the argument as those who dissagree with me. Don't run under my apron just yet. Love still.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 12:21:16 PM

it's not possible for me to give birth to a homosexual anything. that is in you lots livity. you lot chant it and you love it... so that's why you're cursed with it. Narsty.

Urgh... check out what this dude is chatting on here... propositioning Ras KebreAb... please bredrin, do not even let than penetrate your meds... cos for real he loves tough talk. Imagine if he was in face with some Iemples and started that nonsense. I knew he was gay or something f*d up... he would get flattened... LMAO.

This is what I'm saying, these dudes chat about rasta, but they mean hippies with dreads. Imagine bringing that loose talk to some Ifrican warriors.... oh lawd, oh lawd.

I can't stand gay people anyway. They're totally drunk on this politically correct nonsense. They've been looking for "acceptance" because they are generally unable to even accept themselves. Gay people walk around with total guilt and their own feelings of disgust in themselves anyway. So, why on earth are we supposed to think it's cool?

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 12:28:31 PM

emmpress n ----i wrote it in a way in which you misunderstood. i did not mean i would keep defending you (i can see you are capable of that just as i am for myself) i meant, i will keep defending those in society who are being discriminated against --and in this case we are speaking of human beings who happen to be gay.

as far as ..."You are just as much a problem in the argument as those who dissagree with me."

i must say i find that interesting as we seem to be on the same side of the fence with this issue ---- i would be interested in hearing your reasoning on that.

peace

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 12:34:35 PM

they walk around with the same guilt that many blacks walked around with for not being accepted by society. the same guilt that led many blacks to live a life of a white person if they could "pass" as white.the same guilt that would cause a young black child to ask their mother "mommy, why are we black" as if there was something wrong with them.

and now you help create those same feelings in another human being ---you honestly should be ashamed of yourself.

re-read what you wrote and see how much hate is in it ----- can't you hear a white person saying basically the exact same thing about you?

sad --very very sad

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 12:41:09 PM

Thank goodness for today. There it is!!

"they walk around with the same guilt that many blacks walked around with for not being accepted by society"

Who told you we felt guilty?

Ashamed of? Again... Still Looking, you are totally out of luck with this tolerance thing. There are only truths. Whatever that may mean for you. That has nothing to do with me.

I'm not into tolerance. I'm into righteousness. That has nothing to do with being nice to all the people, all the time.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 12:52:38 PM

oh Ras kebreAB --- i love when a man talks so tough --- i would love to hold you tight and feel our bodies together.

xoxoxoxo (i hope by using capitals for your name it will show you how much i really care for you)

please write more ----may Ark I will let me play with him as well

are you feeling uncomfortable yet?

you are a complete idiot --- (yes i've finally decided to try things from your level)

hmm? did someone say something to me?

have a nice day k (notice i've dropped the ra.....you don't deserve the last letter)

w h o a r e y o u t o s a y w h a t
t h e y w e a r?

you are nobody

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SPECIAL k

I, Special k, can judge people and insult them but they cannot do it to me, Special k.

I'm sorry i didn't see that memo when i came on to this site.

please reread these posts of yours --- you may want to think about dropping that "ras" title.

You see?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 1:05:26 PM

Ms. Nzingha.. are you white?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 1:10:11 PM

It's funny you should ask me that.
Does anyone know the answer to that question who can clarify?
Can someone open the predjudice eyes of this beautiful sistren so lost in hatred?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 1:14:03 PM

You know what, my apologies for that. It wasn't neccessary.
No, I am not white, but some of my best friends are.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 70

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I