Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2105&start_row=1

Legal Herb?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/23/2007 11:19:38 AM

Ises My Lord

Anybody ever heard of the Herbal Smoke Shop and their products?

I just saw the site but did not find any explanation about what they really deal with. Seems to be some Herbs, but not Ganja, who are legal but posess similar effects like Ganja. And it really looks like Ganja. Did I overs that correctly?

Around where I live you can get herbs which get you a bit hight (but I have never tried such things) which are even more expensive than Ganja. But this stuff looks like Ganja, and is said to have effects like Ganja AND is legal and completely natural.
On the first look the whole page looks very good, because they seem to promote natural and healthy livity to bring people away from tobacco and nicotine. They say all their products are 100% legal and natural.

Maybe somebody can explain that to me.
Selah

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/23/2007 11:40:07 AM

Some things are too good to be true...

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/23/2007 11:53:20 AM

Ises
From what I know they are extracts of ganja combined with other herbs that have the same psychoactive effect as Ganja - some of them are aphrodisiacs others have caffeine in them but some of them are a combination just herbs. According to law there is a certain form of ganja permissible so by using extracts of dried ganja petals and as long as cannabis is a class c drug I guess its legit to smoke these things. I've never tried it but the herbal ingredients seem like it'd be like puffing the herb. Bless.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/23/2007 11:57:39 AM

a hippie´s dream come true

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 8/24/2007 9:24:09 AM

Blessings..
Late as always..but to thee I's askin bout this legal smoke...its wack...this likkle kid try to pass off some to a bredrin of mind and it look like bunk wit yarn in it and taste like incents...its just some imperialist demon tryin to cash in on the healing movement..and while Im on the subject of herbs...i waan to warn all the Idren out ther that use the medicinal herbs..to watch out for that Pif or haze as some so wrongfully call it...its all over the east coast..rappers promote it ignorantly..ya hear...yo i got dat purple...or i only smoke pif...but what people need to know is that stuff is chemically treated by someone(babylon) with silcone sprays and PCP(sherm)..the sprays and fiberglass is the same shit they put in Newports...cause what it does is it has microscopic pieces of glass that cut lil holes in you throat that absorb the toxins quicker...gettin you "F'D UP" mixed wit sherm...gotta a bunch of young thugs who are all dusted but they think its that PIF SON...Ive been observing this phenomonon for a while...and recently it all came together when I saw this newscast about WALES..(I think its in europe somewhere) about a laced weed that was poppin up over there..cause seasoned smokers where gettin this new power weed out of nowhere after all the grow op where busted...they even went as far as bringing the weed to the police station to show the cops what someone was selling to the people and the government laughed and told them to get some drug help...so if you have the chance go to youtube and search"laced weed in wales" or something and check it out..cause nowadays babylon knows it fallin so it uses infatration and biological warfare to destroy the African..why aint the Pif in the suburbs??STAY AWARE

~I Eternal God Selassie I~
Mama Africa Is Callin'

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/24/2007 9:27:54 AM

Ises for that info Bredren. Jah Bless. Jah RasTafarI Live.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/24/2007 9:49:45 AM

Ises

Wales is in the west of GB. Maaan don't feed this "no american can show you europe on the worldmap" stereotypes.

Selah

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 8/24/2007 10:59:02 AM

Blessings..
I didnt say InI dont kno where europe was at just that I didnt kno exactly where wales was at...no beef just dont go flinging stereo american ting cause InI didnt choose to be brought to america and I didnt really pay any mind in my european history class back in high school either...check the content of the message
Blessings Always..
~Jah Woek

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/24/2007 11:17:24 AM

Blessed Love

Yeah... the laced weed here in inner city UK is called skunk. They may have other names for it, but over these ends it's called skunk... or my Kingman call it "punk". It is punked for real. Only the heads that lace it know what is in there.

The problem is that due to the way they restrict InI Iceiving Incients from Ithiopia, or Ghana, or JA... which are the places that send InI the high grade... the only thing one can chant is commercial herbs, which are ilaful when there is no other hights and is just the natural plant. Moretime we can get this from Amsterdam or ones and ones cultivate the plant on land. But as you can imagine, it's potency is limited. So, for the youths them that want to get high, commercial ain't doing it for them and they will prefer to collect skunk... and get low.

So, out here the youths are getting crazy because the side effects of the chemicals in the punk are psychotic. That is no exaggeration. But, hear what now... they bracket this punk solution alongside natural herb (durh) and then start putting in newspapers that "smoking cannabis leads to psychotic episodes" etc etc. Instead of saying that smoking punk gets you punked out.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/24/2007 2:22:41 PM

Seen seen

i always wanted to try that purple haze thing. i never heard those things before.
I dont even know what Pif is?? never heard it

also, is "laced weed" and skunk really the same thing? not just rappers but i hear even the Ras them in reggae promoting skunk

How do the i them feel about solid weeds like hash ?

hmmm, i miss my backyard back home

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I