Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=61

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 9/2/2007 11:19:23 PM

Haile Selassie is one of a big mind. genius. open. receptive. all seeing. yet, many, O so many who name themselves after HE, and chant HIS name, are of the littlest minds He has ever seen. O what an oxymoron, an irony of great and terrible magnitude.

surely He would spank many of yu with many strides. yet, He knows the youth and all its ignorance, so perhaps mercy would be His tool.

but, no worries. yu will never have to answer to He; for yur own conscious is yur only JUDGE AND JURY. lucky for yu. no one to answer to but SELF; no one to save yu but SELF.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 7:48:20 AM

"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger." Psalms 8:2

Selassie I first!

In these times Eye-guy, you'll find that you are what is called a bowers. I'm completely certain that you have not felt the certainty of righteousness InI have felt and know. You are confused by partiality.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 8:08:10 AM

Selah

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 8:36:45 AM

"I'm completely certain that you have not felt the certainty of righteousness InI have felt..."

what i often notice in those that feel "righteous" is that they are often very intolerant of others who are different than them.

who are you yaa to judge anyone other than yourself ---are you your god almighty?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 11:35:29 AM

"intolerant of others who are different than them"

You got the intolerant bit right. I'm totally intolerant of perverse fools... and by perverse, I mean those of flesh & material that confuse the feelings of a satisfied ego with righteousness. This would be what you lot call "one love"... the pacifiers of the perverse ego.

I love people who are different than me. Different and righteous is fabulous. Different and wicked is not.

There is a difference between righteousness and self righteousness. You are self-righteous. I am righteous. As I've already said, you are totally confused by partiality. You're trying to find a mode of thought that makes you a-okay with elitist political ideas, spiritualists, youths, and... well, everybody else. One type of partiality is difficult. But stupidly, you are trying to please all the people, all the time, so your multiple-partiality shows how much of a fractured spirit you are.

Again, your continual search as "Still Looking" is the cop out of a grown man in flesh, who is still looking for rest.

I know you think that continually challenging "young" people about the fundamentals of their value is a "mature" way of "teaching" them to question themselves or something. Ye see, this is more liberal hogwash... and this is how I know I've been blessed... the types of elders & incients that have schooled me, have been the type to not have to prod and poke you with backward "challenging" questions.

By now, after all this time of still looking, as an older man the I should be able to speak to the youths in a way that you answer the questions they are asking, without them even needing to articulate it with any more fullness. You should have FOUND (by now) a simplistic and effective way to identify and soothe all juvenile tempests of the restless and searching soul. Instead you're on here looking for us to vindicate you.

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 9/3/2007 11:52:52 AM

Yaa asentawa would NEVER disrespect this elder if she was in een eem face.

I an ol Baba. been coming in these places both physical and cyber for years, seeking to raise a brow or two. knowing that the same thing always go so. ignorant scorning. fools havent a clue. I too am a Fool for casting pearls....

I am also insane--for insanity is repeating the same thing, expecting different results. Have I not learned by now?

Haile Selassie is utterly disgusted by yur puny minds. yu wouldnt even be found worthy to sweep the dust from eem floor.

I leave yu all now. to fight amongst yur selves. to blame others for yur pains. to point fingers toward all but yur selves. to pray to Haile Selassie to save yu as if He will jump from clouds. as if HE DIDNT EVEN TELL YU NOT TO DEIFY ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I leave yu all to perpetuate yur ego trip, yur biasness, yur anti brotherhood, yur racism, prejudice, womanizing, sexist, chauvenistic maddness.

yu have taken HIS name in vain.

yu have oppressed HER. and she shall shake yu all off like fleas.

I am yur elder. respect yur elders, my youth.

I leave as I came. in Peace. I shall not contribute to this con game another day.

for those few who have seen and heard I call--blessed. be naked. drop all label. look within. be still and know IAM.

selah.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 12:07:50 PM

Elder which part?

After all that mumbo jumbo.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/3/2007 12:14:21 PM

Dont go Idren, if someone hates on you dont let them scare you away.
Your a lion and some haters cant scare lions away.

STAY and REASON!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 3:12:31 PM

so yaa say ...."You are self-righteous. I am righteous." lol

anyone who would say they are righteous are thinking of themselves

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 7:39:07 PM

"I leave as I came. in Peace." lol

funniest statement yet today. let i see who is going to top that

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I