Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=41

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 11:40:23 AM

No bredren. If her God is proud of her than my God doesn't want her. Don't invite those who choose their fate to a brand new day. If they miss the light for all the darkness outside, then let them stay outside. You can't save who won't go. You can't carry who won't fly. You can't hug who is covered in thorns. Conditional love is no love at all.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 11:45:42 AM

empress n.

beautiful

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 12:28:25 PM

I'm glad you said that ms.nzingha... cos if I had said it, I may have been accused of all kinds of things. But I'm not interested in your god of the dead. Also, my dear... you should almost nervous of the accordance with your partner there. He's a wrong 'un.

People are really coming out now... can I highlight Still Looking's statement here:

"it is sad that people stuck their necks out for you so you could be seen as an equal and now you act this way".

I told you about these crazed masonic white supremecists. So, I could be "seen" as equal, and now I act this way. What way? Ungrateful? For what? You insane homosexual white liberals have a pathological "hard-on" to be considered the enlightened saviours of the human race. When we still see you for what you are.

Hi slave master...!! I've been wondering where you are under the leathers and the motorbikes and stuff!

I don't have to be grateful to anyone who did not fight for my birth right... your "civil rights" are a load of ish to me.

Dead! To white & black downpressors! And soddomites! And vampires! Queen Elizabitch & Pope Benedict.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 1:03:47 PM

do you know who those people are yaa that stuck out their necks?

for inequalities on race issues there were blacks, hispanics, asians native americans, and whites.

for the inequalities on women's rights, there were men fighting.

there are some people in this world that when something bad happens to them they would never wish it on another human being ---and then---there are people like you who wish to shovel the shit onto someone else.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 1:07:48 PM

I don't see it that way. That is a material way of looking at it. But I guess you're still looking... forever looking.

You know, I guess no one should grudge you. Your whole point on this site was to insist that there is nothing to look for.

For the fact that you think the importance is in the looking and not the finding.

I will seek to find. I am found.

RasTafari is real.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 3:00:36 PM

you don't see it which way?

you don't acknowledge that people other than blacks (whites included) helped in fighting for racial justice?

you don't believe that men helped fight for women's rights?

if that is what you do not see (as you were not clear) then you are a complete misguided, miseducated person , but if you know they helped but refuse to admit it and accept it, then you are a fool.

the choice is yours.

please show i where i said there was nothing to look for.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 8:07:28 PM

yaa, save your "masonic white supremecists" bullshit for another day.

there are blacks that say the same thing as i and you know it, but what bothers you more is that i am white ---- not as much as what i say.

you hold anger towards whites( it has been evident since i have been on this board)---and trust me, i understand 1000% and i will not try to tell you how to deal with the inequalities (no word really says it strong enough) that non-whites have gone through. if i could turn back the clock i would, but we can't. all we can do is move on from this point and try to make things better. i call white people on their comments all the time --- and i can tell most of the time that they are shocked to hear one of "their own" call them on it ---but that is all i can do.

but you getting made at what i say that is the same things that many of your black brothers and sister would say only because i am white will not help either one of us.

their were many whites who gave their lives trying to end the injustices that non-whites faced throughout the world. there were whites who died trying to end apartheid in south africa. if you only want to see the bad in a group of people then that is your choice, but i don't really see how it will help things.

just think of the evil that ran through the hearts and souls of those that oppressed non-whites throughout the world ---it is the same thoughts that you have running through you. you are them --you probably have more in common with a kkk member than you ever could have dreamed of. if there was a rally against homosexuals you may find yourself side by with a clansman yelling slurs at the gays.

sad side to be on don't you think?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 8:40:37 PM

Some people will never believe that there were white Black Pathers, and they will certainly never understand why.
Never mind the white men and women who risked (and often gave) their lives to hide Black slaves in specially designed cubby holes and secret chambers built into their homes. Those who know nothing of the Quakers.
There are those who see only color and yet claim to be different than all the others who see only color. Those who rip apart people of their own race for not hating the Other. Those who would hang all whites from trees and think that makes them better than those who lynched and burned men and women because they were Black.
There are those who only believe in redemption for Africans. Regaurdless of the mixed blood of all Americans, and most people world wide. Those who would cut out their own non-African blood and bleed to death rather than acknowledge their slave owning ancestors.
Hate has no color, no gender, no sexual identity. Hate has only venom. Love is soothing balm.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 9:13:47 PM

the truth is neither love nor hate has barriers---- the question is ---which road does one wish to go down.

ps. empress i saw you got a little insulting on one of your threads.....but a nice quick apology ---cool -lol-no offense meant

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 9:14:12 AM

I love the fact that you two always betray your own blindness and this eagerness you have to be in The Box.

Look back on my posts and find where it is I've said I have an issue with white Black Panthers, or white Fari (the real ones are very few and far between, even they themselves will tell you that - I'm not talking about hippies with dreads), or any man of RIGHT.

Nzingha is black and has locs, but she's just as white as Still Looking. It is a status and an aspiration for a status. It is a standard of life that embraces Babylon culture. I'm not saying it's not also a colour or "race". There are plenty of black people who are white supremecists. In fact, a large and growing portion are.

50 cent for example is a white supremecist so to speak. He must be. A white supremecist is someone who is satisfied with and / or actively encourages the maintainance of the status quo that is in effect alongside and fundamental to white supremacy. We're living in a state of white supremacy.

So keep up y'all. I haven't twisted anything you've said. None of your points. I've taken them as you said them and meant them. So, if you're so confident of your argument, keep endorsing it... and don't try divert to disfigure mine. But I guess you guys are rational, so irrational thinking must be something of a mind-blower.

Why don't you rely on the soundness of your defence argument rather than harp on about the technicalities of mine you don't agree with.

So... Ms. Nzingha... tell me again... what were you saying about Flamingoes?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I