Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2097&start_row=11

Question if you stay in UK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/22/2007 1:07:09 PM

Ises

The Idea isn't knew, that's why it's a very good one. It's no hollywood Idea, except of the whole machine monster part.

In fact it is very much based on a spiritual and mystical worldview. There is something behind all that you see. Buddhists and Sadhu would say it's the world of the senses, the illusion world.

Selah

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/22/2007 1:12:44 PM

I thought oh my holy jah, Whyever is they sticking wires in him? hehe

I do like the matrix. Not to turn jah-rastafari.com into a matrix fan club site but in my humble opinion the first movie is the best :)

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/22/2007 1:14:43 PM

I rarely ever go to the cinema, i think in all my years down here i have been about three times. I am glad one of those times was for the Matrix.
True the idea is nothing new, but the way it was told in a movie format was brilliant. I loved it too

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/22/2007 2:55:09 PM

Sometimes I feel movies are the hint of the future. It was really strange when I watched the movie "A long kiss goodnite" with Samuel Jackson and the actress from thelma and louise. I watched it but when I watched it again after 9/11 that was crazy. If u didn't see it, it is about an assassin that worked for the gov't. They tried to kill her, but was unsuccessful. She lost memory and was a house wife til one day. N e wayz at the end they were tied up(samuel jackson and her). Samuel said to the person that tied them up, something like" u faked the terrorist attack on the world trade center(1993 one)for budget costs?" The gov't was the one that blew up the trade center and called it terrorist attack. It was crazy watching that after 9/11.
Off the subject:
just look at the chips they putting in ppls. arms, what if they do it without u ever knowing.
where i live they have underground caves where they keep gov't records. Well, sometimes it feels like an earthquake, I believe they are expanding..

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/22/2007 3:25:35 PM

Sometimes, i think some of those movies are being used as a kind of preparation, you know, so people dont freak out too much when some of those things come to reality. like a preview i guess.
Burn Harry potter ,mmm

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/23/2007 11:05:15 AM

Yeah,

Does anyone remember the Jetson's cartoon (I think it was 1970s origin) where they had microwaves, plastic clothes, mobile phones and all this other stuff. It was a children's futuristic cartoon and it had all these "WILD" space age inventions. Lo and behold, a generation later it was all microwaves, and mobiles and whatever.

We kinda underestimate how different 20 years has been in this iwah.

I remember my uncle was the first person I saw with my own eyes with a mobile phone... and it was HUGE! He used to have it in his inside blazer pocket. It looked like what a cordless home phone now looks like. LOL. I remember when there was no mobile phones except on yuppie movies. Imagine now.

And I remember seeing a movie about 12 - 15 years ago and there was this rich guy's villa, and he had a television that was hanging up like a painting. My Dad was like... "huh. I bet the Japanese have got warehouse loads of those things but haven't sold off the big fat telievisions yet. So when they've cleared out that stock, they'll bring in flat wall hanging televisions. They're just preparing people for that aspiration first." And check it out... what is the prestige home item of choice right ya now. Flat screen.

But it freaks me out when I think of Arnold Schwarznegger looking good for the US presidency. Because... bwoy... the movies I've seen him in, I don't wanna know what they were preparing people for.

In fact, what do the I them think of that, being over there in Yankee? What is the feeling on the ground? How do you feel about the fact that the people who were behind Bush Jnr's campaign are backing The Terminator as the new prize horse? After the Florida coup, do you feel secure about "democratic" decisions in the US?

And speaking of Freemason's, illuminati, Knights Templar, etc... did the I them know that Arnie is in Bohemian Grove along with the Bushes, the Halle Burton folx, etc, etc... and Bill Clinton and all ah dem were in it too.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/23/2007 11:30:34 AM

True sistren
it is funny to me how people act like the world would stop if we suddenly didnt have mobile phones anymore. It is amazing how quickly the population gets attached to new devices and completely forget how they used to live just a few years prior. What would you call that, mass amnesia? induced amnesia? voluntary amnesia? idk

Speaking of mr."ill be back" ....i see them following a clear pattern that has been set and carried out before....from the acting and movie background, to the political grooming and preparation, to Bohemian grove, and finally (perhaps) to the presidency . I am sure the i them will remember a guy called Reagan...........doesnt look good for Amerikkka, nor for the world for that matter

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/23/2007 11:55:39 AM

Bless I
...and regardless of all the reformatory work he'd done while incarcarated, Arnie pushed the button on Tookie Williams

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/23/2007 12:02:55 PM

and did it gladly

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/24/2007 9:20:42 AM

What is the deal with the Tookie Williams guy? I heard about the case vaguely, and I know he was in the cripps or bloods or something, and was on death row etc. So, what was his vibe...?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I