Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2097&start_row=1

Question if you stay in UK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/21/2007 5:53:47 PM

Today i was listening to the news bullet-in on BBC and there was a story about a woman who was charged, i think it was for misconduct, because she had been hiding and playing an mp3 while sitting in a courtroom.

The thing that caught my attention was how the newswoman read out the news. She began with, "Today a muslim woman was charged....."

It really irritates i to hear such things, i cant imagine the newswoman reading, "Today a christian woman was...", if it had been a white european woman

I really dont like looking to the bad in people, i always try to look to peoples good side,even the babylonians, so i am hoping that i just didnt get the complete story and there might have been a valid reason for mentioning the woman´s faith ( though i cant see it )

So if any of the i them can shed some light for i, give thanks
but for now Fyah Blaze on babylon

Rastafari

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/21/2007 8:15:14 PM

blessed love my lord, I see that a lot in articles or out of ppl. mouth and throughout media, etc. I bobo fren just told i the other night that he was approached and asked why he was dressing like a taliban. It may seem off the subject a bit, but when ur itinually fed this type of brainwash, that is how society defines a person. They put u in a "class", "race" "religion" it is so sickening to hear and see this. It doesn't matter what source it comes from, but it is the cause of ignance..I don't even say ignorance, cause I n I all ignorant of things. But, ignance is when u str8 up deny truth. The type of things that get i roarring is when I heard or hear things like.. "that black man did....", "The black man said....." "The chinese ppl. do..." etc etc etc. Why couldn't they just say "a man did...", " that man said..." etc...n e wayz, I burning fiyah with u..

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/21/2007 8:24:06 PM

respect

not to add to the frustration, but in a news paper during hurricane katrina there was a picture of a couple of black people wading through chest deep water carrying some food ---- the caption mentioned "looting". in some other paper there was a picture of a couple of white people wading through water carrying some food and the caption said they "found".

sad , very sad

peace

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/21/2007 9:02:44 PM

This is off the subject, but it made I think of the following. When I was a little girl I used to hear all my frens on the bus say a phrase that was racist. I didn't know then I was just a little girl who was following her frens. So I said it, "fight fight N.... and the white." No one ever stopped us and said its wrong by scorning us. Everyone failed to teach us. When I discovered afrika and then what afrikans home and abroad went through from then to now, it hurt i heart so bad words can never define. But, what really hurts is the similiar thing happened to I children's fren in March of this year.
My son came home and told I how a kid on the bus called their fren a "N..." My son told them that Martin Luther King would stand for that and that is discrimination, so on(so proud of him). The next day I went to the parents home of the child that was called that and come to find out the parents didn't even know bout it. I waited with the parents until I n I yute got off the bus. When the girl's mom asked her bout it she said yes, "The girl called me a n..." That hurt I so bad fi real cause I had flash backs of when I was a little girl and now the same thing happened and nobody said anything. I made sure I did something..this really saddens i heart, but I give thanx that Jah opened I eyes for NOBODY DID BUT SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/21/2007 10:08:09 PM

Give thanks Empress
Yes Jah call upon His children one by one, each one teach one so this world will change

But if i may pull the i them back to the topic i wanted state, i was not speaking on the "racism" or "labeling" of people by race or nationality or whatever that happens everyday due to ignorance or miseducation etc
I wanted to speak on how people, especially the media, label people with a specific purpose to cause a certain desired reaction from the viewer. This is not limited to just labeling and dividing people, but includes many many ways of sending the message they want you to recieve without you even knowing it, so many little word games they play that if you are not listening closely very few will even notice what is happening.
A good example of this would be how the jews who control the US media make sure that any time any violence is reported from israel, the israelis are put in the position of "defence" ad the palestinians "attack", when the whole world knows who is invading whose land.

be nice to hear more examples of such tricknologies that the foes use

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/22/2007 1:21:00 AM

the media is nothin but a tool used by the illuminati to spread lies.

Hurricane Katrina was a good example.
911 PERFECT example.
the list goes on...

Someday there wont be a TV for babylon to show lies out of though, for JAH will judge and then what...

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/22/2007 3:50:38 AM

Yeah I was talking about this the other day to my parents but they didn't seem to take a blind bit of notice, it seems they too have started to think with a bad mentatlity. They always talk about immigrants & how they get treated better etc. and have fallen prey to tactics used by nationalist parties eg BNP. I have tried talking to them about this , getting them to listen to themselves.

Anyway, if someone yoyu knew was raped, persecuted, beaten, abused, neglected, malnourished, had severe abuse of their human rights, surely you would do what you could for them? If you had a place which had more than enough money to provide basic shelter, food and education, wouldnt you?

Our governemnt does these things, but some people see what they want. They see a government which was designed to fail, they see big conspiracys and people who are out to get you etc.

I used to think like this, now I dont.

Yes, muslims are severly mistreated in the UK.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/22/2007 11:18:50 AM

WELL! You KNOW I had to have a good one for ya. This England place... humph... well, well, well. You guys would not believe. Trust me.

False witness haffi burn!! And England is riddled with false witness and hypocrits.

I am a researcher (not a scientific one - lol), a Afrikan history based researcher and I live in England (for my sins!) and you know this year 2007 is 200 years since this parliament "abolished" the trade in enslaved Africans (I don't know why they're getting boasty about it, they didn't bother with "emancipation" til decades later... but anyway). So, it's a good year for me work wise (Selah). Anyway, some of my research is uncovering the fact that the "abolition" bill was passed after a business case was made to the parliament outlining the lack of long term economic interests left in continuing with the trade. The markets in the New World had reached saturation, and the West Indies was implementing crude breeding programs. So, to engage the votes of the growing Christian propriety movement, they passed this fallacy bill as if it was based on humanitarian interests. It was based on the change in economic focus, from slavery to colonialism, from mass slave labour to using industrial power.

Now, can you imagine... 200 years later... I've come up to the manager lady who contracted my research and was like... "yeah, you gotta include the information on the business report to parliament the year before the abolition bill was passed" etc etc. She's all hesitant because she wants a feel good story for her exhibition. Fantastic Wilberforce freed the slaves. Nonsense.

Not only that, there are projects and initiatives going on all over the country at the moment in relation to this bicentennial and the levels of hypocrisy it is exposing is deep y'all! Trust me. When it comes times to celebrate these types of anniversaries in Amerikkka, it is gonna get RED. Cos African Americans do not PLAY with this subject! Selah.

Can you imagine that there was a travelling puppet show commissioned by Church of England to do a tour of schools as part of this year long programme. They wished to access the younger generation to talk to them about the history of slavery and the legacy of racism, etc. So, there are two puppets. One is black and one is white. The children are asked to say who they think the puppets are. The children usually say, the white one is an overseer or slaving pirate. The black one is an African and a slave. But the co-ordinator of the show then says, "well actually... the white one is William Wilberforce who worked all his life to free the slave and the black one is a rich African chief who sold his people to the slavers". I mean, of course they need to know the fullness of the history bad and good... but the continuous selectivity is just SO hypocritical and everytime it's to create this great white saviour image.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/22/2007 11:57:12 AM

haha, seen, babylon funny sometimes, burn them out

Here is one example of babylon dirty ways i heard a while ago while watching a documentery, forget what it is called. Ones might say this is just hearsay but.....anyway
I believe it was about a man named Aaron Russo, who made this doc. about the Federal Reserve bank in the US, particularly dealing with the national income tax and how totally illegal this law is
Anyway, he mentioned that, in his research he had come into contact with one member of the rockefeller family, (if u dont know, find out) and during one of their conversations, this man asked Russo what he thought was the reason for the drive and the huge media coverage of the so called feminist movement during the 50s and 60s.
Ofcourse Russo replied that it was to give Women equality and the vote etc..u know the rest
The rockefeller told him that the feminist movement was pushed and directed for two specific reasons, one, Until that time half the population, women, couldnt be taxed but by giving them the vote, this was changed. Second, By giving women equality in working practices and encouraging them to work more and more, this meant that while mothers worked, the state could begin controlling children at an even earlier age.

If i am not mistaken, i believe, today the UN is pushing for children to begin school by age three on an international level?

If anyone has seen the documentary i mention, if my retelling of the story is in anyway different to what was said in the Doc. plz feel free to correct me, its only because of a sketchy memory of the film

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI IS

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/22/2007 12:03:30 PM

Ye see. That is crazy terrible. It's shocking to real-eyes the reality of poliTRICKal maneouvering.

And this is the promise the Knights Templar made to themselves when re-founding themselves as FreeMasons, that they would make moves to develop societies of control - the Matrix.

You know. I LOVED that movie. You never wanna hold on too tight to movies and all that... but I loved the Matrix as an allegory.

What did you think of the Matrix when you first saw it?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I