Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2092&start_row=1

Living more Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/20/2007 7:09:48 AM

Greetings brothers and sisters in Jah

Could any of you give InI abit more advice to live as rasta as i can?

As current I dont do much but I feel a revival and want to practice rasta more again.

Jah bless, friends.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/20/2007 1:47:18 PM

Blessed Love, remember the I will get many understandings from ones and ones. But, I have grown to learn that all the answers will be revealed in due season and that to know Rastafari is to live it. Read the bible, but read with ur spirit and as u begin to build ur foundation u will gain wise-mind and understanding(overstanding). Go to Jah for the answers for he will send his vessels to u with answers. But remember that sometimes the answers u seek u will not get until ur ready to receive them. For example, when Rastafari came to I, I didn't even know what Rastafari meant, never heard of this way of life. The answers I searched I never found, it was frustrating and even embarrassing at times. But, now all the answers I searched years ago are being revealed now. I real eyes'd that I wasn't ready to receive the answers, I had to crawl before I could walk. At the time I didn't feel I was learning anything, but as I look forward I was learning. Trodding is this livity is like a baby being born.
Do not rely on ones and ones for ur answers search within urself because Jah is in u. I'm not saying don't ask rastafari children, but dont depend only on answers from others. I did that, but when I went str8 to Jah he sent ones and ones with answers.
I pray Jah guide the I and lead the I down the path of salvation. Salvation is the key to enter zion. I n I must have a pure heart and clean hands. I n I must be upright and follow the commandments. For I keeping sabbath is a must for Jah say keep his commandments. Sabbath is a day of rest, but not sunday. For it says evening and morning is one day, so that shows that sunday sabbath is wrong.
I wish the I a blessed journey it is not an easy road. I think if I chose this livity I would not have lasted and I even gone astray once for some years. But, when Jah call u, there is no hiding or running away. Blessed Love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/20/2007 4:04:23 PM

Blessed Love
Give thanks for your words of guidance Empress Prophecy, but I have only one thing to say; a Sunday Sabbath is not wrong Aya. I know the reasons behind it were unethical, but it has become the norm and is widely accepted for this to be a day of rest too. I n I practice it might not be the Sabbath but its accepted as a day of rest, both days form the strong-end - I've not met a Rasta who chants Sunday as a day of work. There's also the Wednesday Sabbath too...Let the people practice what they will, its all JAH love and heartical vibe always. Bless Up.

Messenger: ONE Sent: 8/20/2007 4:42:46 PM

InI think if the i sight sunday as a day of rest fine, no problem...but InI also think if the I were to do so the I should sight saturday just as so seeing that Jah placed that day "specifically" for rest and to keep it holy...InI sight the changing of the sabbath from saturdaI to sundaI was done so to confuse the people because InI have spoken to many that never knew it was so...But just because something is widely accepted doesnt mean it is correct...

Keep all days holy
jah bless

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/20/2007 5:04:40 PM

blessed love, pardon let I rephrase what I said. In my mansion, Saturday is the correct sabbath, actually From 6pm friday to 6pm sat. I am not telling anyone how to practice but I merely expressed my view, man things get so twisted in these reasonments sometimes. I shared I beliefs, I never told how the angel should trod. As I said in I reasonment that u will get many different understanding but to search within. I not once told anyone to believe what I believe. Well I don't meet many rastas but being a bobo I n I practice sabbath fri.- sat. Blessed Love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/20/2007 5:11:05 PM

Give thanks for your humble words empress, I was just responding to what the I had said but give thanks for the I-sponse, hope it didn't seem like I was blazing fire 'pon you, it wasn't intended I was just expressing a different perspective. Blessed Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/20/2007 5:17:54 PM

blessed love empress, i meant to send a link, I apologize for not sounding humble, give thanx for the correction, because maybe it was not clear enough. I didn't even read ur I-sponse I should have done that first. N e wayz, heart of love honorable..love love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/20/2007 5:19:15 PM

No empress I didn't think ur blazing fire, just felt the I read I wrong. Once again, give thanx and forgive I if I did not seem upright with the I..Heart of Love Honorable empress, give thanx

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/20/2007 5:35:59 PM

Give Thanks, Love Always Empress of the Sun. Sellasie I Bless.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/20/2007 5:57:07 PM

Greetings

I found this Be Aware advices very useful in daily life, make I more sensible about little things that I n I do every day.

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I