Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2068&start_row=11

for special k(for those that don't want it in other posts)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/16/2007 4:04:27 AM

Ises

Yes I, that was all I tried to say. I was not taking a position to any side or something like that. I just felt I have to give the I them a kind of "out-side view" on this whol matter, a kind of view that people might get who are not involved.

Selah

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/16/2007 7:17:02 AM

ark i,

let me ask you -- am i recruiting the board against your friend as you are doing to i (and feel free to continue if you wish)? if i had his e-mail i would have spoken directly to him as to not have it on your board. itried to title the post so it could be kept to us, but i know it is the internet and those that wish to read it could.

the only reason i addressed you on this issue was i thought you may work as a mediator seeing as you had reasoned well with me in the past and i got the impression that you got along well with ras k.

anyhow --- if you wish to continue to help others form an opinion of me feel free, but remember those that came in and sounded as if they felt ras k was being childish did so on their own... i did not ask them to help me or reply or form an opinion of him ----

i will let it go

peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2007 4:04:34 PM

Blessings Ark I

Has the I heard the new Tarrus Riley single? The i can sight why i man love music to i heart

Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/17/2007 12:42:11 AM

Ras KebreAB,

No, I haven't heard it. What is the name of the song.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/17/2007 12:55:42 AM

still looking, you said,

-----------------
let me ask you -- am i recruiting the board against your friend
-----------------

Of course you are, you are just using conning tactics to do so without openly doing so. The blamelessness of the pharisees. Illusions.

If you want to know why I am bothering you so much, I will tell you. Whenever I see the debating style like that of the pharisees, I expose it as I did here and in the other topics where I commented about your words.

I can tolerate name calling, vexation, profanity and many other things up to a point, that is why I don't bother people too much about those kind of things unless it gets to a point that I feel the need to say something.

But there is no point that I can tolerate the conning tactics of pharisees, the misleaders of the world. So I will interrupt the misleading of pharisees whenever I see it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/17/2007 7:14:00 AM

ark,

pharisee?

i disagreed with someone and called them on what they wrote --- if what they wrote (or what you write) is not what they/you mean then i suggest that they/you think first before you write a post.

this is the internet -- it is not face to face -- the only thing we can go is the written words ----if at first someone is misunderstood then they should calmy and clearly try to convey their message. if miscommunication and misunderstandings bothers someone then this is not the best means in which to carry on conversations for that person.

i go back and reread my post a couple of times ---and i amnot really to concerned with spelling errors, but trying to make sure i am saying exactly what i wish. i also reread a post that i will be responding to. am i reading it right? and if there is a question i need to ask for clarification -- then i ask.

i'm sorry you see these as "con" tacticks. but i am just trying to be clear --- if that is the way you see my conversation style i can't control that other than you tell you that is not what i am doing.

ark -- in my classroom i constantly help kids to communicate clearly --it happens quite often that a kid says something in which someone takes offense to and the first students says "that's not what i meant" i will then work as a mediator to help them say it as how they feel it.

you mentioned to me once something like i probably get practice in the classroom on how to control the classroom with a communication style (now i appologize if that is a little off so correct me if you can --i'm not going to look for the post) and you are 100% right. but you sayit as some kind of negative ---the classroom has helped me to be a better communicator. I have taken classes on how to communicate more effectively and i teach a unit on communication skills --so maybe what you see as conning is nothing more than someone trying to communicate clearly.

as far as you letting the name calling and profanity go --- i wish you would reconsider that, because for the vast majority of people that will raise their blood pressure if it is addressed to them and will not help dialog. it communicates a lack of respect and that is generally never good for communication. and for people that are trying to walk in the light of selassie i find it odd that you would be ok with it.

peace

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/18/2007 1:55:08 PM

The reasons I said you speak like a pharisee had nothing to do with the reasons you gave. The reasons I have for saying you speak like a Pharisee is clear in the other posts where I made comments about what you said.

And this last post you just made in this topic is full of reasons why I said you speak like a pharisee. I won't bother breaking down your reply to show you why I say so, because it is a complete waste of my time, because you will just ignore it and try to spin it into something completely different than what I am saying. I am sure Ras KebreAB and many others know exactly what I mean when I say your last post is full of reasons why I said you speak like a pharisee.

In regards to my comment about you and your students that you misquoted, Two months ago I said to you and repeated a few days ago:
--------------------------
You are like a politician, playing on people's emotions, striking people subtly and then trying to make them look bad for retaliating. You probably get a lot of experience with that kind of technique with your students, you have had a lot of opportunities to see how various types of people can be influenced.
--------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/18/2007 2:00:39 PM

yes I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/18/2007 5:53:44 PM

ok ark i,

it is just as you say --- so keep calling i a pharisee --which i know you mean as an insult --if you think that helps feel free to continue.

however remember that name calling, yelling, and using vulgarity is usually a sign of a lack of discipline and maturity.

peace

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/18/2007 7:48:50 PM

ark i, I missed this from you earlier....

" still looking has a talent for appearances and pushing people's buttons to get them to display the appearance that he wants, among other manipulations he has a talent for. Idrens and Sistrens shouldn't let people like still looking direct the flow."

please, i have no more control over what board members say (or how they say it) than you or anyone controls what i say.

the appearnace that is displayed by someone is the appearance that they choose to display -----

there are plenty of board members that have disagreed with i and did not resort to the name calling and such --- hmmm?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I