Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2059&start_row=1

who would you leave behind

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/9/2007 8:55:44 AM

if you were going somewhere with a friend and there was a restriction on who could go in, who would you leave behind? --- now imagine that your friend matches the criteria for who may not enter.

1)no whites allowed
2)no blacks allowed
3)no asians allowed (pick any other cultural group)
4)no males allowed
5)no females allowed
6)no homosexuals allowed
7)no heterosexuals allowed
8)no christians allowed
9)no Rastas allowed
10)no athiest allowed
11)no politicians allowed
12)no one with jeans allowed
13)no one on motorcycles allowed
and the list of excluded groups could go on and on

so again who would you leave behind? Are there some that we think we never would leave behind and then others that we rationalize a good reason why it might be ok?

why do we do that? What does it say about us? Does it say anything about what we think of that friend?

respect

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/9/2007 8:08:34 PM

Blessed Love. Greetings in Jah name RasTafarI HolI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I.

yo.....what does this pertain too?

Jah RasTafarI Bless

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/9/2007 8:14:24 PM

with much respect, it simply pertains to life and how we as people play games with who or how we choose to or not to discriminate against different groups.

I see rasta as a way of life in which justice for others is as important as the justice one wishes for themselves.

hopefully the post gets us to think about that.

peace

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/10/2007 1:39:30 PM

Blessed. Give Thanks.

“I see rasta as a way of life in which justice for others is as important as the justice one wishes for themselves.”

Yes I. One sees what IS. Truly. Rasta Livity quite Irie.

I-Jah RasTafarI say no One is left behind. If the I leaves One behind out of the masses of Imanity, then the I a contradict Iniversal Oneness. If the I a choose to leave One I behind, then Ones are just leavin themselves cryin in the dust. Theres no wholeness with just a part. InI all on the same path inevitably which leads to InI Father, Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I. 1+1 does not just equal 2, but rather it equals 1......One Love, One Heartbeat, One Life, One Conciousness. No Soul shall be left behind. InI as a Team are as fast as the slowest runner. Dont cut yaself short by puttin Oneself before another manifestation. Jah Bless. RasTafarI Guide and Itect. Haile Selassie I the First.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/10/2007 1:56:34 PM

"No Soul shall be left behind. InI as a Team are as fast as the slowest runner"

well said

funny you should use the running analogy. i use to coach a sport and many times i had the guys do team runs in which they had to stay together for the whole run. the guys use to tell me how much they liked these. it wasn't just because it tended to be easier for many of the fast guys, but because it gave them time to just talk and relax with each other --- it helped creat unity.

maybe this planet needs a team run?

respect

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I