Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2055&start_row=31

SIZZLA'S CREW BEATS NORRIS MAN /THE STAR ARTICLE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 6:46:55 PM

" for I things like that are out of order."

Excuse I my idren but have the i them seen anyone here who doesnt think what happened is out of order and shouldnt have happened? Ofcourse it is out of order, no one denies it.
But because i say let us concentrate on the good things, people like Dominiq want to say that i am ...well i wont repeat it

As for the talent, i am sorry if the i dem cannot see it, whether or not you are into it, because talent like that , one doesnt see too often in ones lifetime.

Here is a youth who makes millions around the world, and still lives down there amongst the ghetto youths,feeds and clothes so many youths, sends youths to school , travels around the world and still finds time to go to school. What an example to set for the youths. how comes no one ever talks about that? But anytime a Rastaman slip up and does wrong it is splashed all over the place for the world to pass judgement?

But ofcourse to some ppl, glorifying your brothers good works seems to translate into making excuses for the bad things he might do, but
ini all make mistakes, ini all slip up, ini all human....only difference is when artists slip up they have to deal with it on a public forum with the eyes of the world on them, while people like I and you can deal with it privately, in a dignified manner

Rastafari Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/12/2007 7:33:08 PM

Blessed, I will say one more thing then stop. Personally, when ones and ones use jah name in them music it is no longer an entertainment thing or just music. So, the environment should not change whereever u go, u should remain the same. U wanna sing slackness and all that to each their own(non-rastas), but when u use jah name everything changes. What does the commandments say? Do not use the Lords name in vain. But, that is how I see it, no one has to agree. If I was to act the same way I would get fire blazed on I, so why isn't it the same for singers? Oh cause I'm not making the money or in the spotlight.
N e wayz, I n I not perfect so I pray that In I keep on path, for salvation is free. Blessed
Give thanx Ras Kebre for asking what a rapper is, because I didn't quote it, it did sound stereotyping. That is a good question.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 8:56:01 PM

I man sight the I sistren. Give thanks for Ones like the I

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/13/2007 6:48:02 AM

Ras KebreAB,

I just presented my opinion. I have reception of Sizzla and him style artist like I have. Maybe it is irrelevant for that topic and I am thinking that it is. I don't deny his talents, even if he has one, it doesn't unfortunately move I. I like a few of his tracks and can say that its really good on all levels, vibration, message, production.

I don't know all what Sizzla does, same he don't know what I do.
If he does the things that you have said, that is even more confusing and I wonder what this youth may think, if they've heard what has happened.

I am sorry for him, as it shouldn't happened, as he is a representative for so many Rasta. I am sure, that he is not happy with all that situation aswell. It just shows, that evil works are always directed on the chosen ones - I wrote about that in another topic - because them wrong doings lay shadow on hearts of many.
I am not happy with what has happened also. It must to give them impulse for thinking what or who is really important, like we are already reasoning, if it was small matter no one would care.

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2007 7:13:10 AM

Blessed Ises Iyah
Give thanks

Rastafari Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/15/2007 11:54:16 PM

As I said in I post before,

-----------------------
People need to learn to ingrain these words of Haile Selassie I into their mind. I repeat like I have repeated so many times before.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

It is good to promote the righteous things people like Sizzla and others say and do. But people need to get out of this partiality mindset and stop defending wickedness just because it comes from somebody who has taught them good things.
-----------------------

Sizzla does a lot of good and I don't know much about Norris man, but it is probable that he also does good things, and it is great to promote those things. But the folly that Norris man, Sizzla, or any other RasTafarI artist does should be blazed.

Things remain the same, no matter how many generations pass and we repeat to the youth to "enjoy the music of the artists, but don't idolize them and follow them in all they do". The youth still follow them. So that is why I can't just concentrate on the good things they do when I reason, because the youth see the good and bad things. And they need to know that RasTafarI trod doesn't include the wickedness. Any wickedness that remains are the remnants of babylon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2007 5:49:28 AM

"" Two days after the incident, Norris Man is still angry at the onstage attack. He promised that he would ‘see’ Sizzla’s entourage soon, and that they were hiding from him.

“Sizzla violate me…mi no punk inna war, why dem nah drive out? Nuh dem have all the machines dem? Right now, mi waan hear wah dem haffi say about this ting 'cause right now, mi nah go to no police wid my ting. Me know the whole ah dem who lick me, tell dem say dem nuffi run and hide, me ah see the whole ah dem. Dem anno artiste, and my fans waan see dem,” he said.

He said he was ready for a lyrical and a physical confrontation with those who were responsible for attacking him.""

Its one thing for some words to be said and for things to get heated and for ones to make mistakes but When a man starts to meditate war, he has completely stepped out of Rastafari, that is if them man were ever really in it to begin with

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/16/2007 10:14:29 AM

Well norris man started mess in the first place and even though sizzlas crew beat his ass, that would not have happened if he didnt run his mouth off in the first place. And it also is understandable since they beat him into a ragdoll of course his pride is hurt and hes gonna try and come back with somethin...

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/16/2007 11:17:12 AM

no rastafari should act that way doesn't matter who started it. In I chant bout King Aplha and Queen Omega and look how ones and ones act. Reggae does not bring u salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I n I cannot serve two masters, In I can either be in this world or of it. Jah chose In I cause In I not of this world. Many must wake up and listen and see. Those who have ears will hear and those who have eyes will see.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/20/2007 12:35:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTitUwOroAg

its a shame

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I