Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2055&start_row=21

SIZZLA'S CREW BEATS NORRIS MAN /THE STAR ARTICLE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 4:20:38 PM

Blessed sistren

First,bless for honoring the sabbbath
second, baldheads sistren?
in Ohio?
could it be an entertainer relating to his crowd, depending on where he is performing, the same way that every artist,including sizzla, changes the song list to be performed for the night according to the crowd,time and place?
and what exactly does "looking like a rapper" mean ?
just wondering

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 4:37:50 PM

this here thing is really funny.

I just played back the Norrisman song i mentioned earlier. It is called "Angels around you", anyone heard it? guess what he is saying
"Mi nah care about religion nor all the F-ing angels around you"

I wonder who that was for hmmm lol

The Father is going to give some youths a good spanking one day

Messenger: Forward Live Up Sent: 8/12/2007 4:40:26 PM

Wer you at the seen

HEAR

ANY STAR
I SEE IS THAT OF
HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY

BABYLON DOWN

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 4:46:39 PM

? Did the i ask i something, brethren ?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/12/2007 5:33:03 PM

watch the shottas music video rask...thats being a gangtsa rapper. why you on the dudes dick anyway?I mean 2pac did the same business, real life issues one minute then bs lifestyle with violence and sex. Dude you can sway this either way but I think I can say, with others agree that this cat needs to either be RASTA or GANGSTA. Celebs get special rights cause of people like you who almost praise them, but wrongs wrong.

peace

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/12/2007 5:41:53 PM

Ok hold up, Aya Dominic why the foul language? You seem to have an affinity to profane words - please be mindful of that there are others who don't appreci-love that kind of language - surely there are enough words in English to use to express yourself. If its difficult use another language and translate, but refrain from the crass references, please. Peace.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/12/2007 5:41:58 PM

blessed, pardon I shouldn't have Isponded more to this, but "dressing like a rapper" that was not i saying it, it was said to me. I should have put it in quotes..bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 5:42:31 PM

Give thanks, RASTA

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 6:09:07 PM

"The Father is going to give some youths a good spanking one day"

thats for you if you can see for a second time,

should i put it up again? third time the charm? let i know

or perhaps i should put up this one
" these kinds of things only happen when ppl make the music about the personalities and start idolising the artists, then you get problems.
cause music was never supposed to be so. Music is not supposed to lead you to wherever it wants to, YOU are supposed to pick the music that will lead you to where you want to go."

Give thanks though, the i has contributed well tonight. hope you had fun

2pac? Give thanks for the good he was able to do in the short time he was here
you keep shunning the youths my RASTA brother

A blessed evening to all
Rastafari

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/12/2007 6:16:49 PM

I presented my opinion, now I am not sure, if I am not judging some one. I may just not overstand Jamaican mentality, but for any reason for I things like that are out of order.

Really not I business what Sizzla does, I am just confuse.
For sure is not a good way.

I don't mind opinions of other even if they "great Rastafarian artist", as they will not think for I self.
I don't like all that "fire burn" style artist, as they shout and shout, it doesn't make their message stronger or true.

With question, where they lead the youth, isn't Rasta an excuse for do what you want attitude?

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I