Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2052&start_row=71

?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 156
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/11/2007 8:33:34 AM

so no confusion --- rask this post is for you in reponse to your post which ends with (second to last word) "alright".

you mention my name in the post and then wrote this... "confused" with this little mark.... ":-" were you trying to make some type of statement by writing those things -- if so could you explain so there is no misundrestanding on my part

you also wrote..

"The i see it iyah, the i see it?" There is a question mark which would imply not a statement of fact but a question.

can I (still looking -- also known as tim) get some clarification.

i still hope that we can work this out.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/11/2007 9:34:22 AM

Wow , do i sense a bit of humility or is it just the net playing tricks on me?

Well let i explain what you want
First, the reason why i put confused after your name, it was no form of disrespect. It was just to show the confusion that is still there on your part.
I mean, you sat there and wrote a long post trying to explain yourslef, but you couldnt even take the time to grasp what Ark I was saying to you in the first place. That is why i put up Ark I´s statement and yours together so you might see.
The whole point of Ark I post was to ask you to stop twisting around words to suit your aruments. And what do you do? you did that very same thing right from the openeing of your post.
Why would you try to convince Ark I, that i did indeed call you low??
Did you hear Ark I ever say that i did not call you low?
Ark I said, RasKebreAb didnt call you low for the reason that you mentioned above. How does that translate to mean, RasKebreAb did not call you low? honestly
That is the main reason for the "confused" remark, i wont bother to go into the rest, i have had enough

As for the See it Iyah? question, that was not for you, that was for Ark I because i had already said to him that it will happen

That is it
Now, if that is indeed humility that i sense in you now, then i say Love to you, i say go in peace, much good will unto you and all your family. Let i go in peace and if i ever wish to respond to something you say, you will know it, dont doubt that. until then, peace and love. You are always welcome like anyone else to comment on anyhting i say, just ask me what i think,or what i feel before you just rush on head first. All the assumptions you have made about me here, well only those that know i, know how funny it is. You dont even seem to take into account that i too have a mother, sisters, cousins,aunts, neices.. well anyway

the sooner you stop making assumptions about ppl, the sooner you will get to know them

I am finished here. I dont hold any grudges, i never do, though you keep mentioning about the past as if i am holding a grudge against you, no i just try to learn from my past mistakes. Grudge holding is unbecoming unto a Ras. But overstand, humilty to ini is like water to the thirsty. Having said that, i am an easy to forgive almost anything, but im not so quick to forget
Because in truth, you should have apologised a long time ago for all your assumptions and judgements, but ofcourse you dont even recognise that you have done anything wrong, so i suppose an apology would be meaningless

Alright
i have started a new post dealing with the young. Now i will tell you straight up, i am very very wary of a person that would say something like "flunk them" about young kids when you know as well as anyone else who is a human being, that we all go over a time in our young lives when we have to learn to control and overcome our instinctive urges and start to use our mental reason
If you indeed wish to "work this out" with me, then you would take that statement back right now because in truth there is no excuse for it
but as i said, i have started a new post concerning the youths, so since you work in a school, feel free to contribute if you wish to

when i wish to speak to you, i will until then....

Rastafari is the Almighty

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/11/2007 10:52:00 AM

rask

first to the middle part in which you say go in peace and give wishes to the family ----much thanks and i wish the same to you.

now to the "low" statement on your part ... here is how you wrote it...

"But since he is so low as to come on the net and talk about his young daughter"

please, instead of trying to have me rely on ark i explaining how i should not have taken that as you saying i am low ---could you.

and you must remember you have in the past refered to me as stupid,ignorant, selfish and an idiot ----in that context it easy to see that i may have taken the above sentence as just another insult.

again please try to explain.

next --- i believe you are asking me to take that "flunk them" statement back -- is that correct?

if so you must have seen on the next post i explained i did not mean it in the sense of flunking a student who has a passing grade, but it may occur (they flunk the course) as a natural result of not paying attention in class and not doing well on exams, homework, and such.

we both wish youths to learn self control and make wise decisions --one of the ways they (and we ourselves as youths) learned this was from the consequences of our actions. trust me for the students not paying attention i constantly work to help them refocus, but if at the end of the day they don't, and they do poorly on exams and don't hand in assignments because they forgot to do it or didn't hear that it was assigned --- then they will flunk the course and have to repeat it----for some it maybe that natural consequence that helps them learn the discipline.

listen -- i do not like to see kids fail my class, but there is a level of expectations that they must meet. and to give you an example of how much my students in my class enjoy the class and the way i interact with them let me tell you about this one kid.

he was a senior in my class for the third time. he had failed it twice before. it was last semester before graduation and he has to pass the class to graduate (it is a graduation requirement). on the first day of class i pulled him aside and suggested that he try another teacher -- i told him that i have not changed and that i will not pass him just for showing up. i told him that some of the other teachers will. He said "no mr h. i want to pass you."

when i said "flunk them" i meant it in that context.

you still may not agree with that philosophy, but i hope that clears it up.

finally could you explain your ending:

when i wish to speak to you, i will until then....

i do not get it? "I will until then...

because i do get the impression that you use sarcasm sometimes (even the start of this post had a hint of sarcasm --"Wow , do i sense a bit of humility or is it just the net playing tricks on me?") and sarcasm is generally not going to help conversations.

respect

p.s. i did respond to your dream post --- it is an important issue for kids

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/11/2007 11:09:20 AM

sarcasm eh?
i guess that will be for i to know and for you to wonder about

we are done here

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/11/2007 2:13:12 PM

yeah we are done and you have proved it

you are a complete idiot --- (yes i've finally decided to try things from your level)

i clearly and calmy respond to your post -- i ask for some clarification and give some clarification ----- what you give is..

"sarcasm eh?
i guess that will be for i to know and for you to wonder about

we are done here".

here is a couple of questions which were first uttered by my wife but which i agree with. (the questions are definitely insulting but so be it)

upon reading one of your post she said "he is childish isn't he?

then after reading another one she said "what is he retarded?"

I have worked with children in schools and i have worked with the mentally ill and i honestly do not know which one you remind me of more.

oh and we are not done here --- i will be on this board and if you are going to continue to be ignorant i will speak the language that you seem to feel most comfortable with and belive me when i say this --- my blood pressue will not be up in the least -- i just going to give you what you have been giving me.

i honestly feel sorry for you -- if i was religious i would pray for you. you honestly need help.

and all of this is either to enrage you or get you to think -- feel free to decide which you want to do.

you asked me to take some words back LOL--- this coming from the guy that has used name calling as one of his communication methods LMAO

as my mother would say (oh can i mention my mother on a web site or is that against her sanctity LOLOLO) you are a piece of work.

much love and respect

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/11/2007 4:02:35 PM

Seen
Give thanks
Blessed love to you, blessed love to the Woman of the house and all children. Give thanks

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/11/2007 4:13:01 PM

Sabbattical Greetings From the Heart Ites
It seems as though a cyber battle of wit has errupted over the past couple of days and its no good having a go at each other, it goes nowhere but just stirs up more animosity between people who should be brothers, people who live by the Word of Christ King and HIS Teachings. Ites its one thing to disagree but things don't have to degenerate to calling each other names; I don't think Still Looking has a 'nasty mentality', I quite enjoy reasoning with him and he has alot of valid and positive things to say. And Aya thanks for sharing about your personal life - its interesting to know more about you and bringing the personal side adds another perspective. Give Thanks for your openness. But Still Looking, you must know Ras K is not an 'idiot', the brother is a lion and has much good to say. Although sometimes we agree to disagree; I try and see the value in what one says rather than for things to get heated. I like reasoning with the Idren and I've gained knowledge from the I about different things from dancehall to Ithiopia and Biblical reasonings too. So Ites put your fists down, pick up your chalices, light up and lets burn this feud. JAH Live, Zion Way Always.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/11/2007 5:03:56 PM

Blessed sistren, with all due respect, plz do not speak for i, there is no need. i am an idiot.
Give thanks for anything i might have said that has helped the i in any way. Give thanks to JAH. all credit belongs to HIM

Blessed Ises
Rastafari

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/11/2007 6:16:44 PM

hey ten

i have always enjoyed to hear your views

thanks for the positive words.

much respect and keep our fingers crossed that zimbabwe gets on the road to recovery.

i only refered to k by what he has refered to me on a number of occassions (as well as some other childish name calling)

i really have no animosity as i say it, but figure since he uses insults so much, it might make sense to him.

peace and respect always

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/11/2007 8:14:46 PM

hmm? did someone say something to me?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 156

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I