Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2052&start_row=111

?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 156
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/12/2007 11:36:05 PM

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SPECIAL k

I, Special k, can judge people and insult them but they cannot do it to me, Special k.

I'm sorry i didn't see that memo when i came on to this site.

please reread these posts of yours --- you may want to think about dropping that "ras" title.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/12/2007 11:53:49 PM

Blessed, I don't like to see ones and ones argue, I hope u can come to an understanding. But I wanted to say something. I think that everyone should respect way of life. I hope this ok to say. But, I was on Zion HIll, I never saw anything so royal in I life. For those who never been to zion hill, everytime an angel passes u, ur greeted with a hand over the heart saying, "blessed love" When u walking in and out of the royal food house(or anywhere), everyone is greeted going out with "blessed love" and coming in with "blessed love." It doesn't matter how many times u go out and come in, u say "blessed love". Ur heart is just filled up with so much love and honor. Now, the wombmen are not allowed to cook in the universal kitchen, which may be shocking to many but u would never think wombmen are beneath men. Those bredrens serve the wombmen like queens. Empresses are itinually praised with honor and love. So, even though I could not cook in the kitchen, the love is more then any love I experienced. So, some may think this is downpressive, but to have food served to u and so forth, is royal to I. I cannot stop talking about the way empresses are treated like real mama omegas. I appreciloved the love it filled I up more then words could ever express. I hope as ur reading I words I spirit fills u up with the love I felt there..heart of love..

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2007 12:02:37 AM

Heart of Love Empress, heart of Love

i cannot thank you enough for your words, Selassie I know

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2007 12:04:21 AM

Ras KebreAB, I can't let it go just yet. I have just a few more things I need to say.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2007 12:12:12 AM

Well Ark I, as the I can sight, the mans creativity is waning low, so i thought perhaps he is getting tired of his games, so i was going to try to put him out of his misery.
I wanted him to ask himself just one question and it is this

"If i was to ask Ras KebreAB (or special k if u like,u silly silly man) straight up, with no games, no twisting around like a snake, Ras KebreAB, do you think that men have a right to dictate to women what they say or do or wear, would Ras KebreABīs answer be a yes or a no?

If he can guess the correct answer i will give him his credit
and if he cant, he can always ask i straight and i would give him a straight yes or no
but if he wants to keep playing games, hey, i got a couple more weeks before im back in school

But Ark I, if the I have something to say feel free

blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2007 12:35:47 AM

still looking,

I will first answer the question that seems so important to you, you said,
-----------------------------------
on my last post to you i asked you questions about some muslim women and how they have to dress (only eyes showing) and what you think of that. I have yet to hear your answer.
-----------------------------------

If a woman desires to be part of a people that wants her to cover herself with only her eyes showing, then I find no problem with her doing so.

Do you know that some woman who were not previously muslim, and were not forced to be muslim, chose to be muslim and chose while living in north america to cover herself with only her eyes showing, even though a lot of muslim women in north america only cover their head, and also a lot of muslim women in north america don't even cover their head.

And on the other side. If a women does not desire to be part of a people who wants her to cover herself with only her eyes showing, then I find no problem with her doing so.

Now, before you misinterpret I. I will explain that not all RasTafarI people feel that a women should dress a particular way, and other RasTafarI fall in between the two sides of the spectrum, some more or less strict about dress. And if you observe RasTafarI people, you will also see various points in the spectrum on how a man is to dress. Have you ever seen so many of the Bobo RasTafarI Man who dress with head covered in a turban and robe, and you will never see these people in any other clothing.

And some man in various ways of Life, including even some who are RasTafarI, will even cover their face.

Just because some people downpress others to force them to do this or that, doesn't mean it is always so. Some Man and Woman choose to dress a particular way.

In regards to the quote you mentioned about Ras KebreAB saying:
-------------------------
if a every righteous man is trying his hardest to keep from crumbling to his weakness and commit sin like adultry,trying his best to resist temptation, trying to keep to one woman as I Father taught......then shouldnt every righteous woman,in realising the power she holds over man, try her best to help keep manīs mind clear and clean, to help him resist temptation,
-------------------------

I missed that quote when I read before, so I see he did say it. And I also looked at what was said before in the other post to see what the context of the reasoning was. So if you notice, the original post made by the Forward-Live-Up was refering to the ways of babylon that influence people and he was telling people to stay away from following the ways of babylon. Forward-Live-Up mentioned women's dress among the other things he mentioned that were in reference to Man and Woman. So Ras KebreAB was adding to the reasoning. But if you look at the ways of RasTafarI people, the strictest of Idren and Sistren dress a particular way, and the reason they dress a particular way is not to prevent eachother from lusting after eachother, it is because it is the way of the order.

Haile Selassie I and Empress always dressed a particular way, people would never see them in clothing that wasn't appropriate for who they are. RasTafarI people dress according to their order, every Man and Woman according to the order they trod. There are many levels of strictness depending on the person, but I and I are not downpressing ourselves, I and I are walking according to our trod.

Ras KebreAB is RasTafarI, so I know that he agrees with the same reasoning I made about why RasTafarI Man and Woman dress the way they do. But I Iverstand that you might not know the reason because you know little about RasTafarI. But Ras KebreAB reasoned about the core and root of why I and I dress the way we do to clarify because when he spoke about it in the quote above, he was speaking in context with the reasoning, but instead of acknowledging the real reason, you kept on directing the focus to men not controlling themselves and avoided everything else. So what you did was still a conning tactic to direct the conversation away from the things you didn't want to address and only towards the things that would work to your favour. And there are many conning tactics that you use. I have some more to say about them in I next post.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2007 1:41:01 AM

still looking

Two months ago I said to you,
--------------------------
You are like a politician, playing on people's emotions, striking people subtly and then trying to make them look bad for retaliating. You probably get a lot of experience with that kind of technique with your students, you have had a lot of opportunities to see how various types of people can be influenced.
--------------------------

Whether playing with people's emotions, or diverting focus, or manipulating with words, it is the same politrickster. You may be able to direct the flow in other circles, but circles can't stop Forward Iver. Forward Iver, backward never.

I said:

-------------------------------------
Do you really think that Ras KebreAB was calling you low for what you claim in this sentence:
------------------------
it is "low" for me to tell the board that my daughter (who is 26 if that is young to you) will not be pushed around by some man on how she should dress ( and i am proud to say that when she was a teen she still would have stood up for herself)
------------------------
-------------------------------------

you said,
-----------------------
Ark I -- here are his words again ... (Note -- i will use capital letters only to stress the point not as shouting)

"But since he is so low as to come on the net and talk about his young daughter"

am i reading that wrong? doesn't he say that "SINCE HE IS SO LOW AS TO COME ON THE NET AND TALK ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER"?
-----------------------

-----------------------
honestly, forgive me if i misinterpreted rask's words in your opinion, buut it sure looks as if he called me low.
-----------------------

Ras KebreAB then explained to you what I was saying. Not because you don't know what I was saying, but because you are using your conning tactic to redirect focus.

Ras KebreAB said,
--------------------
The whole point of Ark I post was to ask you to stop twisting around words to suit your arguments. And what do you do? you did that very same thing right from the opening of your post.

Why would you try to convince Ark I, that i did indeed call you low??

Did you hear Ark I ever say that i did not call you low?

Ark I said, RasKebreAb didnt call you low for the reason that you mentioned above.

How does that translate to mean,

RasKebreAb did not call you low?

honestly
--------------------

And after Ras KebreAB explained the obvious. The obvious that you were trying to con away from. you said,

--------------------
now to the "low" statement on your part ... here is how you wrote it...

"But since he is so low as to come on the net and talk about his young daughter"

please, instead of trying to have me rely on ark i explaining how i should not have taken that as you saying i am low ---could you.
--------------------

Ras KebreAB had just told you, (as I quoted above)

-----------------------
Why would you try to convince Ark I, that i did indeed call you low??

Did you hear Ark I ever say that i did not call you low?

Ark I said, RasKebreAb didnt call you low for the reason that you mentioned above.

How does that translate to mean,

RasKebreAb did not call you low?
-----------------------

Now to explain the obvious yet again. Let me translate

"Do you really think that Ras KebreAB was calling you low for what you claim in this sentence:"

MEANS

1) Ras KebreAB called you low

2) Did you really think that the reason was because you said

"it is "low" for me to tell the board that my daughter (who is 26 if that is young to you) will not be pushed around by some man on how she should dress ( and i am proud to say that when she was a teen she still would have stood up for herself)"

3) Again, he did call you low, I saw it with my own eyes.

4) He called you low for saying something about your daughter.

5) But it wasn't because you said,

"that my daughter (who is 26 if that is young to you) will not be pushed around by some man on how she should dress ( and i am proud to say that when she was a teen she still would have stood up for herself)"

6) It was because of something else that you said about your daughter

I hope that things have now been clarified.

Or maybe I would have been better off saying what Ras KebreAB said before:
-------------------
lodidodidadidumda
-------------------

It would have saved me a bunch of time and accomplished the same thing. Because if you didn't get what I said after Ras KebreAB explained it to you, then I don't know what I could say to make you understand.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2007 7:40:28 AM

Blessed Ites Ark I

Give thanks all the time
The man has now a great opportunity to earn back a bit of respect for himself.
Let us see if he takes it or squanders it like the proverbial "pearls before swine"
lol i hope he is not going to say i called him swine

But the I know one strange thing, iyah ? Even if you were to spell it out to him the exact reason why i had called him low, he still wouldnt get it.

and stranger still is this,

the I knows why i called him low right?

now if someone was to ask i why did you call him low for what he had said ? , even i couldnt really answer it.
why? because it is not something that i can reason with my mind
this is something that is in I heart, this is something that is borne out of i culture and i upbringing as well as what was inborne in i from birth, give thanks to the Almighty , and i am sure all who feel it know it too.
but ppl like this will never see it as being wrong. they will try to justify it with their minds, why cant i say this, why cant i say that?
and i have no answer for that, one can say whatever one wishes,for all i care he can post a picture of his daughter for all to see
but where i am from, there are certain things you just dont do or say, and no one needs to tell you that, you just feel it

do you think i can even imagine my father, about the same age mind you, coming to a public forum on the net, and start talking about his daughters, my sisters? lol i cant even begin to describe how ridiculous that would be

"" we are miles apart.""

the realest words he has spoken in all this

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/13/2007 8:04:14 AM

sorry, not all mine -- and you know it k ( the most obvious proof is that i would not write your name full out)---- you are getting desperate to start embelishing my posts.

"If i was to ask Ras KebreAB (or special k if u like,u silly silly man) straight up, with no games, no twisting around like a snake, Ras KebreAB, do you think that men have a right to dictate to women what they say or do or wear, would Ras KebreABīs answer be a yes or a no?

you know for a guy that said he did not wish to communicate with me and also said he was done --- you have a lot to say.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/13/2007 8:16:58 AM

lol

and so sayeth the swine

afraid to ask that simple question to I? lol Afraid of what the answer might be?

lol thank you, sir, plz go ahead, expose yourself more. i will look forward to it

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 156

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I