Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2052&start_row=101

?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 156
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/12/2007 7:50:27 PM

Well Ras KebreAB sometimes your worst enemy can be your best friend, neither has anything to lose by 'playing nice'... I didn't get on with the I when I first reasoned with him. Man used to vex I and others too as I'm sure you'll recall from the I am God and Noah's Ark reasonings, but after reasoning further with the I, I found I could relate to him - aside from the Zim connection.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 7:56:18 PM

i don't buy that saying that says "the clothes make the "man"" (notice the saying doesn't say people or include women)

what does that do for poor people? how can they be "made" if they can't afford "nice" (whatever that means) clothes?

again twisting in the wind

that post was never about how others see you by how you dress, but about the ways, sometimes strong sometimes subtle ways, in which the clothes you wear can influense how you feel and carry yourself...but ofcourse, its too much to expect an idiot like him to understand because he simply doesnt want to
becaue it was very simple, he only had to keep reading to the next sentenses and see what i was saying
you want to talk about the poor, mr stinking still? well let this poor youth tell you, you might not know, but ini do, and every poor youth in Africa knows, ini know what its like to have one change of nice clothes, ini know how to save that dress for a special day, ini know how it feels to come out of your one room house, atleast one day in months, cleaned up, and dressed nice, ini know what it does for ones esteem ... but how could he? to him poverty is a box car

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/12/2007 8:04:46 PM

point taken on the special dress bit, that's so true.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 8:04:52 PM

Then ask him why it is that he waited, twice mind you, twice in the same post, he waited for i until the moment i humbled myself to let this crap go that he decides to attack me with his weak words. check the most disrespectful posts he has made and check my posts that are just before it...you will see what i mean

He says i hold no animosity? check this, i dont even remember what the last big argument was about. and he is still talking about he insulted me this this and that from that time? is that a person who can let go

As for the insults i gave him this time, i dont regret not a word,

You think telling i to "go pray to my god in the sky" even compares to some little bad words i might have flinged on him? not even close, sistren

this man a straight vampire, and i am sorry no one can see this
but if a man came to a room full of Ras and said to even one of the igels go pray to your god in the sky, i know what i would say seen

bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 8:38:06 PM

Didnt i say, show me where i said anything directed towards you until you directly started using my words for your own purposes? i am still waiting
and still i wait

" you would caste judgement that no matter how good of a person she may be she is somehow lower in your moral status of what you feel is exceptable" .

wouldnt a person who doesnt judge others first ask "if my daughter did this and that, how would u feel about it" instead of already deciding what i would say and feel without even asking me? "
and still im waiting

I put Vanity All is Vanity on top of my post and this "man" cant even see what i am saying that we all are in one way or another guilty of vanity, and ini aim as Rastafari is to decrease it as much as ini can within ini own lives, for the better livity of ALL INI
but ofcourse how could he understand,,, i just wish someone could have told him to keep out of Rasta business, instead ini are compared to muslims who go around beating women with stick for not covering up totally. why doesnt he go and give the muslims a hard time? i wonder if they would be so forgiving to him or would they skin him alive

look now , he has turned this whole thing to be about jeans lol this man is really something. this was never about what you wear but how you wear it and what levels you choose to use. Are there only one kind of jeans?

I mean if i had said, women should wear skirts, would that mean women should wear tall skirts? wear short skirt? wear mini skirt?

can any one use their common sense and guess what i meant by skirt without me having to explain in every detail? do i have to spell out everything?

why does he speak of burlap sacks when ini speak of modesty and humility?

notice he keeps saying that i said jeans

notice the time that i said jeans was when i was refering to tthis quote by Empress Prophecy

""If I see an empress who wears jeans and I don't, that I don't have the right to say she is not a rasta"

as i was replying to her ofcourse i had to use her words, but once i finished with that part of my post, right in the next paragraph i went back to "tight jeans"

ofcourse even tight jeans could mean many sorts of jeans, but i dont feel i need to spell out everything. i expect all who know anything about Rastafari would overstand what i mean, that is if a little mosquito wouldnt keep buzzing around distorting and confusing the reasoning

seen

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 8:46:24 PM

Peace and good will to all mankind

or should i say peace and good will to all Personkind

you guys have fun, im done here

Blessed Ises

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/12/2007 9:19:32 PM

oh good the issue first

"I mean if i had said, women should wear skirts, would that mean women should wear tall skirts? wear short skirt? wear mini skirt?"

you are getting close ..................

w h o a r e y o u t o s a y w h a t
t h e y w e a r?

you are nobody

now the silly personal stuff

"notice how days after i have left this thing he is still talking about me."

DAYS? your last post was yesterday ok ok you may not be retarded but your math sucks

"big man don't you feel no shame?"

for revealing a hypocrit? not at all Special K

none of us are above judgement from our fellow humans

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 9:55:02 PM

this man talks with his batty and farts with his mouth, whichever he is doing, still stinks up the place
someone open the window and let me know when this stench is gone

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 10:11:44 PM

thats it ? thats all you could come up with?

Well let me ask u, have you ever heard of time difference?
i ended with the last post on the 11th, it is now the 13th
hmm, could that be days?

idiot, dont let your students see that

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 10:48:17 PM

lol. i had to come back for this one

did he say special K lol

nice one, very creative , how long did it take to come up with that one?

you know i have a father your age?

shame shame shame

whats that they say, only in America?
yes, only in babylon
and you talk of Africa?
Ask your wife
In ini society, if a "man" your age did as you have been doing with i, a youth half his age no less, you would be one of the most reviled and least respected person in that society

only in babylon...but hey lucky for you,,,guess where we are

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 156

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I