Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2049&start_row=1

Shashamane supportings

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 8/6/2007 3:49:05 AM

Blessings and love Brethren and Sistren,

I would like to send a contribute to the Shashamane Community Development Foundation, by the official site www.Shashamane.org ; I would like to be more sure about the fact that my money may really help this people, and not be lost. So I ask you if anyone of you is or has been so close to the Settlement Community to assure my that this way is the right one to support the Shashamane project.

Thank you

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 8/6/2007 6:34:39 AM

Selassie I greetings and love

any time this sis has ever sent ANYTHING thru the shashamane foundation, it has always reached it's destination.

bless
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/6/2007 11:30:08 AM

blessed is the land

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 8/6/2007 1:16:26 PM

Give thanks for the answer, I will do it as soon as I can.

Blessings and Love

Messenger: TheNaturalMystic Sent: 8/6/2007 1:47:07 PM

hey i know this isnt part of the forum but i needed otehr rastas talk about it to.
Im from the UK and im white, but im a strong rasta, now i dont know if people will take me seriously with my beliefs, they'll probably just laugh at me and think of me as crazy, i love writing music and playing gutiar and im in a reggae band but i havnt got the guts to do any acutal singing because i think ill sound stupid singing roots and religious reggae in a white british voice.

Can someone give me any advice?
Peace and love to you all

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/6/2007 4:00:52 PM

Greetings
They might have been a pop reggae band, but UB40 made their mark upon this world - as British as they were and no one laughed at them. The power is in the message I, music is life so go forth and let yourself be heard. Word, Sound is Power. Bless

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/6/2007 6:10:02 PM

Ises

If you feed their cliches they will laugh, because they created these cliches to make fun of it. I stand up and say one thing, every man of whom they make fun is responsible for that himself. I n I come and make sure that none of these babylonians ever laugh about I n I as I n I is representing most seriously Haile I Selassie I.

If you feel they will make fun of you, then you might be right. Most of the time your feelings will show some truth, because that's why you have them. So you already feel that they will make fun of you, it would be foolish to give them this opportunity.
I mean it's everybody's own decision... but of course it's cliches... is like every Ras has to sing in a reggae band... and hey if you white and you wanna be one too, then you really got to be like Bob Marley. Broaden ya mind!
But it's your dicision. If this is what you want to do, then you will stand against all barriars. But if you fear it, then maybe this is not what YOU should be. Haile Selassie I has his sons and daughters in many positions, serious.... no man ever laugh about I n I. We make Babylon shiver when I n I step... run for cover, Rasta taking over.

sorry for the offtopic
SELASSIE I
SELAH

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I