Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2046&start_row=1

It's time to wakeup and rally round the truth

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/5/2007 4:36:42 PM

Truth is truth. It's not yours or mine. His majesty is truth, and although there are many bits and pieces all over his majesty is the fullness. And the victory was to show that. Religion is to help gain spirituality, I put it that way: anyone from any religion who reach the fullness of love has transcend religion and become Rasta which as away of life, a livity. Don't tell me there are many sorce of truth cause there is only one truth. Love. And don't tell me it's yours because we met it and have to live it.His majesty said : we in ethiopia have one of the oldest version of the bible but no matter how old the version or language it may be written it the word remains one and the same. It transcend all empires and race. It's eternal. Again; i have the highest respect for the bible and recognise he rightfull name it bears. It should not be cut into portions. My message to all is to fulfil the ten commandments.., if the nation of which i am emperor would follow and accept it, since it is what i also follow and accept. For my part i glory in the bible.

Messenger: Forward Live Up Sent: 8/5/2007 6:41:07 PM

Hail HIM Haile Sellassie I King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of Judah, Root of David Elect of God, Light of the Universe

The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof

Love ye JAH Rastafari

Selah

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I