Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2044&start_row=1

Ras Power

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/2/2007 10:53:11 PM

You say you are not able to reply to a message, so you post new ones instead. Could you do two things when you post new messages that are replies. Could you firstly name the subject of your message the same as the subject that you are replying to and either add the word Reply at the end or Re: at the beginning.

So for example this topic is Ras Power, so when you make the message could you please make it:

Ras Power - Reply
OR
Re: Ras Power

or something similar that indicates that it is a reply to a specific subject.

And Secondly, if you make a new message and are responding to a particular person or a few people, then say who you are speaking to.

What would be even better then those first two requests is if you would work with I to find a solution so that that you are able to reply, using the phone. Because it will not only solve your problem, but it will also allow other people to reply by phone as well.

I have asked you a few times to describe exactly what happens when you try to reply using the phone so I could figure out a way to fix it so you don't have that problem. But everytime I have made a post about that you don't respond.

If you would respond, then I could try something, and if that didn't work then you could say what happened when you tried it, like for example "when you clicked the button, nothing happened" or "you didn't see a button at all", or whatever other detail you can give. If I don't fix it the first or second time, I will eventually figure out a solution, and it probably wouldn't take too many attempts.

If you are able to click a subject and read a message using the phone, then I am 100% sure that there is a way for you to reply to a message the proper way. You just need to communicate with I so I can figure out how to make it possible.

I give thanks for your response.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/3/2007 7:35:10 PM

Times like now i use my gf phone to reply. When i use my phone i write and when i send it say response unknown. My problem with posting new subject is that when i want to respond to some topics i can't and my new post sometimes go unread in addition it makes the room too big. Sorry but i responded on some post may be you never read it. There were two post i wrote which i don't see since the problem

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/4/2007 8:35:04 PM

Does it say "response unknown" when you click the reply button, or does it happen after you write your message and click "Post Message"?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/6/2007 12:29:33 AM

When i finish write

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2007 12:12:01 AM

I made a small change. It might not fix the problem you're having, but I and I can test it.

Try to reply to a message again. If you get an error message, could you select and copy the full error message and then paste it in your next post here.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I