Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2043&start_row=1

One

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/2/2007 8:07:28 PM

You are exactly those of whom i am talking about. People who think they know what they talking about. So because you don't see something you don't belive it? You not serious. I saw jodan playing golf and from a distance hit the ball and it looped and went strate into the hole. Now if you did not witnes it,. Thu didn't happen? You miss represent his majesty words to suit yourintention his majesty said We in ethiopia have one of the oldest version of the bible but no matter how old the version or what language it is written the word remains one and the same. Its eternal man should live according to the bible i glory in the bible. I have the highest respect for the bible and recognise the rightful name it bears. No where can we find his majesty say what you did. I am not saying you are wrong you don say it. My brother all i am saying lets humble stop thinking we are equal with the most high and recover the basics of rastafari. I have never said i stop learning only those those assuming equality with god dose

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I