Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2039&start_row=21

need Ipinions and Guidance.....please help I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/12/2007 1:18:23 PM

Ises....seen.

Ill be waitin on Ones post.....Ises Iyah....such blessed Ises.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/12/2007 2:11:42 PM

Blessed Love my lord, give thanx for letting I n I know. How does the I feel since the I told her? Why does she want to take things slow? Maybe she wants to take things slow to see if ur real and to feel u out. Sometimes I n I jump too fast and real eyes it is scary or that person is a wolf(not that u are). U mentioned how u know she never had a real king, she may not be able to handle ur love. So, in this case ur really not chasing her but need to allow her to come into ur space slowly. She will examine every inch of ur being and watch every step u take to see if ur real or if ur a danger.
So, the feather u feel is getting swept into the air more, may just be caused by u chasing it too hard. The harder u chase it the wind ur creating is blowing further away. So, even though u feel ur chasing it away, ur not. Just take slow steps then u will reach the feather before it blows away.
I'm not saying ur chasing her too fast, but that is what i took from ur statement.
Just take ur time and listen to her spirit and feel her heart, and try and be patient. I know ur a lion and when u see ur lioness u want her, but just remember she has to get used to the real thing. Obviously, I cannot speak for her, but just wat I take from ur reasonment.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/12/2007 2:22:03 PM

Well, Ras Kebre, I can not speak for every empress but iself. But, I can tell u this. A real empress would honor everything. I would love to find a king like that where I n I can reason for hours. I would cherish every day that happens and never once take advantage, because I am a real empress. A real empress would never take advantage of that. When u can sit on the phone for hours or rest in ur other half's arms and reason and/or block a reverance, or just sit in silence and let ur spirits speak, that is such a blessed moment i only hope to experience one day. No empress should take that for weakness. But, I can see if ones and ones are not genuine they can take advantage of his kindness, but only a real wombman will not. Especially, if u can sit on the phone and reason for hours without talking bout sex. I have met some who want to be with i and I start talking bout selassie I and was told to wait cause he wanted to talk sex, now that to I is a turn off. I know i'm off the subject, but just thought i add that.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/12/2007 2:57:32 PM

Watch here Bredren,
when chasing a feather, one must pay attention to the wind, not the feather, seen. A feather can not be caught by aiming for where it is, you must aim where it will be. Never court a woman in a way that you can't maintain for the duration of your union. A relationship built on false pretense will always end in dissapointment and/or frustration. Discover the things that are needed to turn your frienship into a romance and implement them in a sincere way. Don't pile sugar on top of her. Too much sweetness can suffocate anything. A caged bird may sing but birds are met to fly. Love her unconditionaly, actively and out loud. You can't force love, you have to nuture it and wait for it to grow.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 3:17:55 PM

Nicely done, Empress

Blessed

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/12/2007 3:50:28 PM

Ises Jah RasTafarI

Seen. Blessed Words InI.

I been Iditatin and what Ones have put forward helped I real-eyes whats to be done.

I Baba tell I to "watch the movie" so to speak for Life in general....so I just gon be I. What is is what is..seen? Give Ises unto His Majesty Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I Qedamawee Qedamawee Negusa Neghast...

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2007 6:40:09 AM

The Princessīs earthday soon
Can the I dem suggest some nice earthday gifts for I

Give Thanks
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/14/2007 6:57:27 AM

Ises High

One of the posts reminded me of a question which came up over here some time ago. It is a controversial question and can lead to much bickering, as I saw. But still it is an interesting question because it shows where Rasta is moving globally.

So to say.... what do the I them feel about (single) Rasta Women who spend their whole time judging those Rastmen who's wives/girlfriends are not Rastawomen?
Maybe for the I them this seems to be a strange question. But I do feel it will be an important one in the future. For example you see our Artists, I do not know only one of them having a Rasta Nyahbinghi Queen. And of course this is frustrating for the sisters who live pure and clean, and then the Kingmen go for the society girls.
On the other hand I often wonder about many I them opinion on how a woman must be. I mean all of the I them know the pictures of Empress Menen with head uncovered and straight hair. And even though some will bunn fire for that now, but looking deep inside you will see this statement is true: we all know pictures of Empress Menen looking more like an English Queen than an African Empress.
So what are the guidelines we learn from that?

Please read and think about it before typing.
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/14/2007 7:00:42 AM

Ises

I will give my Queen one of those beautiful Ithiopian scalfs (? the right word in english?)as a gift the next days. Although her Birthday will be when we are in Ithiopia in September, I also want to give her something when we are still here.

Selah

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/14/2007 7:15:02 AM

empress,

your words ring so true to this father. i told my older boys and will tell my younger ones. on the first date, go to a fastfood place ...if they like you there they will like you anywhere. don't do those things to impress them that you cannot or will not maintain down the road. you want the girl looking at you on the date, not the things around you.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I