Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2039&start_row=11

need Ipinions and Guidance.....please help I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/4/2007 4:27:40 PM

True love has no fear. For me nothing greater than to tell some one my feelings of love and to show them how much. And you better hurry up before someone takes her. From your post i can tell she has feelings for you just as you have for her it works both ways and he not prove to her that you able to meet her desires and needs. And after you receive her love be that faithful leader of love compation and overstandind, a provider both in good and especially in difficult times cause thats when your love and faith are tested. Let the woman know that your last girl came into your life just to introduce you two.now show her something no one else can a new way of life with patience. Jah guide

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/4/2007 6:14:44 PM

I Bredren and Sistren......I cannot give enough Ises for Ones responses.....it means alot to I. Thank you so much for the Words InI. I deeply appecialove it.

Ill let Ones know wha' gwan when the time comes. Once again thanks and Ises. Jah Bless Each and everyone of theI. RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/11/2007 8:21:33 PM

Ises I

I better half and I are still waiting for an update lol
hope the i has had a chance by now to take that next step, which ini all know is one of the most fearful steps to take in ones personal life, nothing more vulnerable than telling someone i love you when you are unsure of the response. Still, i hope the i can get your strength and nerve up enough to take the plunge,because in reality that is the only way the i can move forward, with or without her by your side
Ini pray it will turn out good for the i
look forward to hearing any developments

Selassie I Love
Rastafari

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/11/2007 11:51:29 PM

yes Ras Kebre, I am waiting to hear as well. I wish I had the opportunity of having a lion who I want as I king...:) I will be like a lioness hunting for her prey. I will watch how he trodds and if he appears to be a real lion, I'm making I move...lol
So, don't let her get away my lion, just put ur paw down and tell her..lol..
nah, don't listen to I. But the I do have I n I angels waiting to find out if the I told her and what she says.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 4:55:02 AM

lol
the i is a joy Empress
The i kind of reminded I of Sister Betty and what Malcolm X said about their wedding. It has been way too long since i read the book and my memory is kind of sketchy but...
he was basically saying how he had pursued and courted her, but then at the wedding,he heard one of the sistren say to his bride something like, "you got him" and Malcolm realised how true the words were and how wrong he had been to think that it was he who had "got her"
lol, i hope i havent distorted the story too much, like i say, been a long time

No need for wishing i sistren, Ask and it shall be given, you know? Never doubt that

Blessed Ises
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/12/2007 12:02:11 PM

Blessed Love InI.

wellll.........its a tricksy situation. I told the Dawta how Iman feel and tings and she a seemed Irie 'pon the facts ya know. But for I....the Fiyah seems like it needs a be fed a likkle bit of fuel if Ones know what Im sayin. For this Ime, InI and the Dawta I be takin tings slow so's to not jump in to anything. (those were her words-she nah want to jump inna relationship) but ya know.....she nah been wit a kingman as Iself, i know for fact she never been wit someone that raspects her for what she truly is, which is a wombman, a beautiful being. She always end up wit deez disrespectful dominant male assholes and i am just the opposite. so time will tell. but all the while remind I about certain things and i can let ones know wh'gwan wit this. and further ipinions would be of help I am sure. Thanks and Ises all the while. Jah Bless Itinually. RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I.....peace and Love be with InI.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/12/2007 12:05:15 PM

and prophecy....

i feel like this feather that im chasin right now, keeps gettin swept higher into the sky.

i know that there are feathers blowin in the wind that are worth chasin.....but if they blow higher and higher and i cant really jump any higher....what should I Jah do?

Ises.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 12:40:39 PM

Blessed

Yes i, it is good to hear that. I want to wait until the princess reads it before i reply but i just want to say one thing to the i for now, and that is be careful, be careful that your respect and sweetness is not mistaken for weakness, if the I overs I, and i speak from experience.
If someone has been in the dark, you cant shine the light straight in their eyes bacause they will just turn away.
you cant feed a baby solid food before baby drinks milk, if the I overs I

Ini pray the I gets according to what the I is giving
Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/12/2007 12:53:02 PM

Ises High.

yes I to be perfectly honest i feel that may be whats takin place ya know? give em a yard....demm a take a mile.....seen.

im at a loss for it at this Ime.....but please reason to find the words to help I.

Its Irie but its a struggle. I need a queen by I side.....i think i havnt searched i heart enough yet to find the answers i need.(or the wombman at that) But Give Ises all the while.....Jah Bless Itinually RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2007 1:11:20 PM

I know mi idren, I know.
It is a fine line, a very fine line to walk, you have to find a way to show your strength,your weakness, your humility, your pride, all at the same time

I have a friend and he got into a relationship some time ago with a girl who you might describe in about the same way that you described your woman, you know, a girl who had before only experienced relationships with as you say "deez disrespectful dominant male assholes " . And i would see how they would stay up long into the night just talking on the phone. Now this sounds the way every loving couple should behave. But the problem that i could see was this, he would always, always wait until she had enough of the conversation to end the call, she was the one always saying, ok i have to go now, the i overs?
And i told him the same thing, becareful, she is going to start taking you for granted, you are letting her set the pace of the relationship.
And what does he say, no no we love eachother and thats that.
Well this "relationship" didnt last three months.

I will be back still, i think the sistren them can give more isight into this than i can, so ill see

Blessed Love
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I