Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2039&start_row=1

need Ipinions and Guidance.....please help I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/1/2007 9:19:00 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I. Blessed Love Ras Idren.

I am in need of some serious guidance. I am stuck at a raod block in decision making right now for the path that i am on. It is not easy and a little overwhelming. so i am just goin to cut to the chase. Bless.

This Situation is not a life or death ordeal....but, to I it is just as important.

now, a few years ago through a few of I friends, there was this Irie I Empress that I met. At the time I met her(her name is Louise)...I was in a relationship with her friend. Well ya know the girl that introduced I to Louise....we eventually parted for the better of both of us and we went ahead on our separate ways with peace.

So time passes and our Friendship grows stronger(Louise and I). I have had the pleasure to be able to be friends with her for this long and to be able to hang with the rest of her family and all is Heights ya know......everyone enjoying everyone elses company....just Irieness. so anyways.....to cut to the point instead of rambling on and on.......it leads me to the more nearer past set of events.

I used to Live quite close to this family and be at their house all the time untill I had to move to a different town(which is about 30 or so miles away). I tried I best to keep contact up with them because i really care for all of them.

So lemme fill you in on how I feel about this woman. I feel as if I would do anything for Her....anything. I have so much Love to give but dont know how to tell her how I feel, or even where to begin as a matter of fact. ever since i met her....she make me feel peace...ya know? no matter how i feel....i just talk to her for a second or even just look at her......she makes I smile and she makes I feel Irie. I would even go so far as to say that i want to be One with her, for Iva. I have so much Love for Her.

so that brings me to I conflict. I have a chance to move back where i came from.....where she still resides. She tells I to Move back, and Live there. in fact just recently i was blessed to be able to make contact with her and spend a little time with her. My feeling for this woman are growing so strong. Its hurts I heart to not be able to open up and share how exactly i feel. what i want to do is just say "I Love You! I Love you so much!!" and just exlaim I feelings for her. I am afraid of opening up to her because differnt things could happen ya know? I am afraid she nah feel the same way about I. which if that is so there is nothing that i can do. i guess its just because ive known her for about 5 years and im afriad to lose what we have.......BUT at the same time i want to risk it all to tell her how i feel.

shes a feather blowin in the wind and i wouldnt mind at all to cahse after her for the rest of time......i really love her.

for years i have never come across to her in a derogatory way, for fear of losing her as a friend, i want to do anything and everything i can for her. in fact i have yet to do anything but deliver the upmost respect for her. feelings like this dont just come and go....them come and stay.

I have vibrations that she "sort of" feels as I feel.....but at the same time.......man...i just dont know. I do I best not to get vexed, but, its hard to stop the way i feel for her. what in the world can i possibly do?

I really hope that ones were able to follow along with that, because it is very, very tough to put such raw and genuine emotion into words. If anyone has anything that they could possibly help i with....please do so. I beg that ones dont take this situation as a juvenile ordeal which may be quite unimpotrant, but please take it serious. i cant rest i head until i have an idea of what to do....or what not to do.....jah bless.....thanks and Ises.

RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/1/2007 9:20:27 PM

I feel for the first time....this is what true love is. I want to cherish it. and never let it go. Ises.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 8/1/2007 11:18:33 PM

awwwwwww
that is so sweet idren
follow the I's heart seen
the I will never know until the I steps up to the plate and out in faith seen?
easy easy so it go
bless
Selassie I each and every time

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/2/2007 5:48:30 AM

:) Ises everytime. I think that may have been all i needed for a push in the right direction. Irie Sistren. thanks and Ises. Jah Bless. RasTafarI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/2/2007 6:34:05 AM

"The language of love cannot be translated, yo Love is blind, you just see bright light
You up in the club feelin' the night life, lookin' for the right type
Blood rushing to your heart making it beat
When she swept you off your feet and made it complete
You know the plan you had to conquer the world
Thinking you Scarface, looking for that perfect girl
And now you found her" - Love Language - Talib Kweli

Set yourself free I and do what your heart feels. Have no expectation, but be open to what comes and trust that she too will be honest with you, whatever her RASponse.
Bless

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/2/2007 7:07:58 AM

Ises for Ones and Ones Rasponses.....give Ises. Bless.

Messenger: I Powahs Sent: 8/2/2007 1:44:27 PM

BLESSED.
IF YOU FEEL FOR HER SO LONG THEN IT'S NOT OF THE FLESH,IT'S OF THE SPIRIT.THROUGH YOUR SPIRIT YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. MAKE HER OVERSTAND THAT YOU CHERISH THE I FRIENDSHIP SO MUCH THAT YOU WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE HER HAPPY FORIVER. BE TRUE HONEST AND CHOOSE THE WORDS WISELY. THE POWER OF WORD IS EVERLASTING. IN THE BEGINNNG THERE WAS THE WORD!

RASPECT! JAH LIVE!
I POWAHS!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/3/2007 5:33:47 AM

Play her Jah Cure´s Good Morning Sunshine :-)

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/4/2007 7:24:03 AM

Ises Brethren

I believe, every man who got to know true love, can very well overstand what the I is saying. At least this is how I feel.
Man, when I hear you telling this story, it's like you telling my own story of long ago.

I lived in such a situation like you. But I could not go on like that. You can't pretend it's cool just being friends when you exactly know that you NEED more, that you need a friend AND a QUEEN! I for my part, I needed the decision, now or never. I could not go on like this. And what can I say, the rest is history.

You know, I was never into that teenager kind of things. I am a biblical man, and I know that only when the RIGHT two people come together they will be ONE. I strongly believe, that if you don't find the RIGHT person, there is no future to that. So let me say it very coldly, if she is not the right one, then you are wasting your time. That is why I had to find that out. And of course it's a risky bizness, because then you can lose everything. But I couldn't go on like that, I needed a decision, and I was ready to risk it.

One thing still, as you avoided it to say, I guess this woman is not a rasta woman. I tell you one thing, don't care for what people will say. You know it's always the same old story and Bob Marley was the first to feel it. People say that can't fit. You will also have Rasta critize you for that. But I n I don't deal with the pharasee and the hypocrits. Christ did come to eat with the sinners and lost ones, because it's the sick who need the doctor.
Guess why you hear so many Rasta artist sing about society girls, because it's them more than all others who thirst for the royality of a true kingman.

Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/4/2007 3:28:17 PM

Bredren, if this woman is your friend then you should never be afraid to tell her the truth. Tell her you love her too much to ruin a friendship by chasing a relationship she doesn't desire, however, no thing will cause you to not love her. Let her know that you respect her, her feelings, and her wishes. Decided for yourself if you can be closer to her if she doesn't want to be more than friends. Don't plead, just invite, be honest and be prepared to be rejected. Don't ask the question if yes is the only answer you can handle. Never stop being her friend, no matter what her answer is.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I