Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2039&start_row=31

need Ipinions and Guidance.....please help I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2007 7:24:18 AM

Give thanks Ises I

First, thanks, that is a nice idea, an Ithiopian scarf? The i mean one of those white scarfs with the intricate colourful designs on the edges?
yes, a good thought. Hey, maybe i will just go overboard and get the whole Ithiopian dress hehe

As for thy other post,
As long as i dont take a picture of Haile I in suits and say, "He looks more like an European than an African ", i wont say it about I Empress Menen. The world is Rastafari.
still, i am going to forward thy post to the princess right now, she will love it, lol for reasons i wont bother to put up here.

wish i luck, going shopping

Give thanks everytime
Rastafari IS

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/14/2007 11:29:46 AM

When you give a woman an Earthday present, she should instantly know that you thought of HER when you selected it. You did not go looking for something a woman might like, or something you might like for her to have, but you went looking for what she wants/needs and can use. In fact, it should be something that is of little use to someone else. If you can use your own hands and creativity, that is best. Practicality is nice, but every woman wishes to recieve something she loves but could not justify purchasing for herself, something a little silly that says "I love you, when you are being yourself".
Never, under any circumstances, gift her something that points to her need to improve, or for that matter something for the woman you would like her to be. Give her something for the woman that she is, flawed and beautiful.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2007 2:14:39 PM

"Never, under any circumstances, gift her something that points to her need to improve"

lol that is so funny
dont worry sistren, i have no desire to be kicked out of my house on her earthday
Thanks still

Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/15/2007 7:54:04 AM

Ises and Love

Ya man, Ethiopian cultural dress is a nice one. But everything of this is so xpensive abroad. Maybe I see a nice one in Ethiopia as I'm flying in a week.

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/15/2007 2:49:07 PM

seeeen Iyah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I