Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2027&start_row=1

The onslaught of the un-righteous!

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/23/2007 10:42:01 AM

I am Jay T. Baldwin President of Americans to Preserve the American Dream and Democracy, a non-conformist rebel, and civic activist group that is advocating total dissobediance to the totalitarin elits. (www.apadd.com) Writer of Delight of the Overclass Demise of the Middleclass, and Revolt Against The Plutocracy.
We have seen a gradual decline of social values, along with the accross the board decline of the middle-class standard of living in the United States. All of this in favor of an elite privilidged class, both political and corporate. It dosn't seem to matter what party, Democrats, or Republicans, greed, lies, deception and coruption are the rulers. These corporate, and political elite consist of the Rockafellers, Rothschilds, the Bushes, Cheneys, the owners of all the oil companies, the Fords, the owners of all the fortune 700 companies and various super elites are all self declared Freemasons, and members of the Order of the Illuminati. The only American Presidents not to join this Kabalistic New World Order Kabal was John F. Kennedy, and Richard Nixon. The New World Orderists have satanic rituals in a secret place in the woods in California called Bohemian Grove. Google Illuminati on the www.youtube.com for documentary TV programs on the power of the hidden rulers. They actually plan a complete facist take over of the whole wold by the power bloodlines of the elits. This includes the Royal family of England, the Bush and Cheneys in the US and even the rulling members of all the rest of the industrialised world, including Canada, and Austrailia. Mr. Rothschild said something along the lines the new world order will be accepted by choice or by force! David Spangler Director of Planetary Initiative of the United Nations quoted exactly by his words: "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
These people including George Bush have quoted many things showing their intent on the destruction of democracy and freedom world wide. That means the, freedom, Democracy, rights, both human and Constitutional) of the masses. However, the freedom, and democracy of the world power elite will remain un-touched. Yes! "He who makes the rules reserves the the right to totally ignore and choose not to live by his own rules or dictates!" The world will become a two class plutocracy. THis is a world rulled by a dictator, autocratic wealthy, and the masses will be non-payed, electronically chiped and tracked work slave proletariate. We must educate the apathetic masses to rise up as Jesuse's swords to slay this evil in a world civil war. A war against the powerful, wealthy, and evil against the righteous, free and saved!
Go to my website at www.apadd.com to judge me by my words! I may be white, but I love all races, just what these plutocrats hate. My website is secular to apeal to all! I just might have one or two dreads in my heart, not on my head! Thanks my friends for letting me be part of this wonderfull open forum group. Yes I make my own Ackee and saltfish, curried goat, callaloo, and Bully Beef for breakfast!

Peace and victory,
Jay T. Baldwin "Pad the American Dream and Democracy with APADD." In your group I am the Revolutionary
PS. Please go to youtube and google Illuminati, New World Order, Freemasons, MK Ultra, Haarp. Watch the long documentaries with multiple parts, or are 30 minutes or more as they are the most informative.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/23/2007 10:55:27 AM

I've made my comments on your organisation in the previous post, but I wherever you get the notion that traidtionally Caribbean foods are The Rasta Ital - you are mistaken, Rastafari celebrates African cuisine from both the continent and its Diaspora. Rather y'speak of that than claim rice n peas as dread staple. As for beef and fish, its a personal choice but I livity nah seek to uphold the eating of flesh while chanting the Father's name. So please I, be clear of what you speak....Regarding your organisation please read past postings of others and clarify your position before some of us assume.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/23/2007 11:41:22 AM

yes I ras(king) ten.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/23/2007 12:02:06 PM

If we must be gender specific its Ras Queen please I. Rastafari is Alpha and Omega; man and woman, the Iverliving Father and Mother of All Iration. Blessed.
To Revolutionary of what interest is to I, an African immigrant in the West whether the middle class of America has declined? When you say such things you open yourself up to scrutiny and so I fire must burn in order to know what relevance it is when the majority of I people don't even constitute the middle class, but impoverished lower classes. And the allegiance to Lucifer of the New World Order - say what? (Ras K this is what I can't grasp of conspiracy theories - will write more on that in the other post) No doubt there is evil, iniquity and oppression in abundance in this world and maybe my approach is too moderate for some, but I come again with that microchip is the mark of the beast philosophy. And "evil against the righteous, free and saved" is that a typo or something amiss here? Peace.

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/23/2007 1:06:02 PM

Yes ten,The chip is the mark of the beast, it is based on the bar code with two narrow lines at both ends and two narrow in themiddle. These narrow are bar code talk for the number 6.

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/23/2007 1:08:03 PM

Sorry ten, My only exposureto rastafarians were those from Jamaica. They taught me the good carribean eating. Revolutionary

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/23/2007 1:49:29 PM

Yes Ten,
You may be of African origin, but this evil Kabal has set it's eyes on the whole world including the poor of Africa. What I am going through here in the US is just the start of the game they evil one have planned. Yes, I face scorn and ridicule, not just from the super wealthy, but from the brainwashed middleclass and some poor who cannot see the truth, and I have been watched by the CIA,and FBI, because people like me in America are followers of the Constitution and of Jesus's love of freedom. I used to work one fulltime job, and my wife was teaching fifteen years ago. Today I work two fulltime jobs, and my wife is a veteran teacher and we still can't make the standard of living as we did then. Yet the rich see monumental growths in their income upwards of thousands of percent increase in their anual income. We are being turned into spinless sheep being led around by the rings in our nose by this decieving elite. We offer the biggest threat as we reach out at grassroots level to educate the masses not just of America but All countries of the world. We must stand up against the evil elite at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not just an American problem!!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/23/2007 4:05:20 PM

Greetings I
Rastafari is a vibrant and diverse movement, the great thing about I way of life is that its open so Ites chose how to express their love for the Most High in the most heartical way they see fit. Within this are numerous eating lifestyles and the types of food eaten depend on the culture that one lives. Coconut rice is staple to countries in the tropics, but it does not translate this is the ital of dreads in semi-arid regions. Seen? Now regarding the barcode and the number 666 - I've read this might not be the number as the oldest known version of Revelations has it as 616 in German, other parchments have it as 625. Other theologists have said its appearance in the OT might have been political code against repressive orders. But in present day adding up numbers to symbolise the mark of beast - what's the end result, does that barcoded item then 'turn evil' on you? I'm not belittling the I, I'm questing. I agree its invasive and completely wrong as well as a health risk to have microchip implants in people and totally unethical and controlling to put them in passports of Malaysians for example. But how this manifsts as the face of the AntiChrist or conspiracy theories of the New World Order is, for lack of a better way of expression, a bit too incredible. I'm not saying there is nothing underhanded going on and Babylon's forces are at work, but to tally this up with Bush, the Royal Family sounds to I like more apocaplyptic theories that have been used to tell people the end is nigh and so they sell all they have and commit suicide like the Heavensgate people. How do I know I'm not a sheep just blindly following conspiracy mantra? And what if there is an even bigger force controlling that information too? Why is the situation of Amerikkka's white middle class not viewed in terms of economic decline rather than the forces of Bush? I know its a rhetorical qsn and I know the answers too, if I interpret them in terms of world politics and Amerikkka's busybody nature, but I'm just questing to provoke the I into thinking of things as they are - sometimes the truth is also at the surface. Give Thanks Upon Sellasie I Day, RASTA LIVE!

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/23/2007 4:23:05 PM

Ten my friend you are very educated too. Thank God for the likes of us! The economic decline in America is not just a doing of Bush and his crime family but it has been pre-decided by all political groups! By nomeans do I support selling all of our belongings and commit suicide. That is a chickens way out! We must be here to fight this elite.
Ten, I like your mind! Go to
www.youtube.com Then go to it's search engine
Search: The Illuminati pt1 Blairs biggest secret.
There is 3 parts so just change the number to 2, then 3 when getting the other parts.
Thanks my friend, peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/23/2007 7:18:02 PM

Blessed sistren Ten, I am no conspiracy theorist.

And the mark of the beast has nothing to do with no microchip thing.people actually think the ancients were sitting there thinking of computers, in that time seeeeeeen

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I