Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2023&start_row=1

New Black Panther Party

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/19/2007 11:08:18 AM

www.newblackpanther.com/

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/20/2007 10:08:55 AM

direct link

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/21/2007 11:14:20 AM

Give Thanks for the links Is,
The revolution of this time is one that must get out of the mental prisons built through poverty, capitalism, racism, sexism and how these things manifest themselves internally in the bling lifestyle, gang violence, drug and alcohol abuse. And moreso in the societal structures that educate and provide health services for people - what are our children being taught of themselves? What are our people eating? What cheap but silently lethal medicines are sold over the counter to the minority poor? And living in a world of the pan-optic gaze, am I really free if my every move on every concrete slab is being watched.

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 7/23/2007 11:59:42 PM

The NEW Black Panther party is bullshit. It is just a bunch of racists from the NOI. We need the Black Panthers. Not this.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/24/2007 1:18:07 PM

505 Rasta, wait don't go!!!

I asked a question of the I months ago, but the I seemed to disappear before I got any answer. Before you stated that Woizero Altayech died and thus His Majesty moved on with Himself, please tell me where this information comes from, do you have any source the I could sight to backup the claim of her departure, I for one have not been able to support that claim, but the I said it as if the I knew, please indulge this question Rasta...

And a big sorry for digressing
SELAM

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 7/24/2007 9:50:39 PM

Sorry bred but the website was down for a while so I kind of forgot about this place. But can you please give me a link to this so I can see what I said for I dont remember. BLESS!!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/24/2007 10:09:14 PM

Give Thanks 505Rasta....

Here's the link:

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1847&start_row=1

It was in the Meaning of Adultery thread, and again, I would very much like to know the source of the I's statement, and if there is anymore information you might be able to sight on Woizero Altayech...

SELAM

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/25/2007 4:35:28 AM

Ises

As far as I remember, Prof Ullendorff mentions this in footnotes of HIM Autobiography, since HIMself did not mention Woyzero Altayech and her death in childbirth in his Autobio.

Selah

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 7/25/2007 12:36:54 PM

I got the info from just reading things about HIM on the internet.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/25/2007 5:32:03 PM

Give Thanks for the response
SELAM

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I