Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2022&start_row=1

July twenty three 1892 or some will say 1891,A male child was born and his name was Haile Selahssie the first,the lion of judah's tribe.

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 3:07:01 PM

A son was born,a son was given unto us,unto us a male child was given and the governments of the world were upon his shoulder,and his name was called Wonderful,Counsellor,the Almighty,The everlasting Father,Prince of peace,king of Salem,King of righteousness.Of the increase in the Ethiopian Government peace shall be to the end,upon the throne of King David,upon his kingdom,to order it,to establish it with judgement and with justice for ever.The Zeal of jah Already perform this and he will perfom it again.long live Haile Selahssie the Power of the trinity,might of the trinity.
Love Selahssie I love Selahssie!Long live Haile Selahssie!A son was born no one came out the sky.Love Selahssie I love Haile Selahssie I!

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/23/2007 11:18:17 AM

One in a million.

Messenger: Revolutionary Sent: 7/23/2007 1:53:57 PM

We need a world version emperor Haile Salahssei, to put incharge of the United Nations. To clean houseof the evil ones!

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 7/23/2007 2:15:01 PM

Hail His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafari...

For unto us a child is born,
Unto us a son is given,
And the government shall be upon his shoulders...

His name shall be wonderful, counselor, Mighty JAH

May the Iverliving name of JAH be praised forIver...Amen.

May InI all have a blessed day and Livicate InI selves more and more to the One who gave us life. JAH Love forIver.

Ras Mikael

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/23/2007 8:42:35 PM

What can i say about I Father. He Is. He lives forever and His Word is life. There is none like unto HIM, His mercy is everlasting. For He loved InI so much that He gave unto InI His begotten Son,so that whosoever put their trust in HIM should never go into darkness but walk in the light forever and ever.
On this day do I give thanks, Holy I Jah.
Perhaps it is just I, but ever since, i have noticed that wherever i might be in the world at that particular time,this day the 23rd, the day is different,somehow, a natural mystic. Right where i am now,we have been having a nice few weeks of sun, until the eve morning, soon as i woke up early it started raining. As the went on it got darker and darker, and the rain got heavier.Yes I hard rain, until they started to give out flood warnings, yes i hear england feeling it too. I do remember how it was the night His Majesty Emperor Haile I came into this world. thunder and rain didnt stop at all but continued right until this morning. I hadnt slept since i had been fasting and chanting and when the morning sun suddenly broke through the clouds..well you know, rasta has to shout out and jump for joy, music have to play, ganja have to burn. let the world know, no matter what they do, no matter who they claim they are, INI have a King and no man cannot take I joy,no man cannot rule over inini. For at it is said in the Word, one man cannot have two Masters.So unto whom shall InI give praise to but Him who has created InI in His likeness and image, ever humble, ever rightous , ever kind, ever merciful. I know, Jah has always been there for I. I know. He watches over i as a shepherd watches over his sheep. Yes, i see the heathen boasting themselves, leaning upon their own misoverstandings, yes they would wipe out whole nations and pat each others backs for a job well done.Vanity of vanities,they kill to take and they kill to keep what they take. On july 23 1892, Holy Zion once again stretched forth her hands unto mankind and He came through her doors, and He walked amongst InI in the flesh, and He gave His Word to all, rich and poor, good and bad,to the powerful and the powerless. Yes Iyah, The Conquering Lion stood before the nations and roared, as none had ever done before, for His roar was not a loud roar, but a quiet roar, a humble roar, And yet, this quiet roar was so loud that the whole earth heard it, this humble roar was so mighty and the terrible that the earth shook, and the heathen them them quaked and they turned their face away from him, as they had done in the days of Moses, for them that walk in the dark cannot face the light. But InI children of the most High rejoiced, for ini know that He spoke for InI, he spoke for every one who has been downtrodden, for He came to heal the wounded and the broken hearted, Father to the Fatherless, He came to gather his children unto Him from the four winds. He is the King of Kings.Some hear this and think of King of Kings only in terms of Royalty and Power but one must also sight it in terms of I personal livity,, for as it is said, a true king is not one with the most number of subjects, but one who leads the most number of people into royalty, and His Majsty calls everyone unto royalty, royalty of livity, royalty of thought and actions, royalty of behaviour. to be a king, to be a queen, to be a RAS, with Jah as thy Head and thy conscious as thy guide, He is the King of Kings Emperor of Ethiopia, the Light of this world, Bless InI oh Jah, Bless InI families, Bless InI people so that we may Live up to Praise thee.
A youth of one of the "religions" asked I, "why is it everytime i hear a rastafari, whether just talking or in music, you always mention the Emperor Name, is it some sort of rule for rastas? "
I just smiled and said, no its not a rule, we just love HIM

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Blessed Love and Ises to I Idren

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I