Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2015&start_row=21

U believe or U know?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 2:43:35 PM

Seeeen! So some de i dem still believe or know that Christ was a pale skin man with blue eyes and straight hair?So how come the holy scriptures discribe him as a black skin man,his hair were like wool and his skin black raven,and his feet fine as brass,his eyes black as the eyes of a dove or his eyes like a flame of fire.And it said he shall be called a Nazarite or Jew,or Hebrew,or An African.I and I dealing with the Natural Mystic,like the wind which blow which we cannot see but feel,like the sun which shine everyday but cannot be touch with hands,like the moon which shine,the stars,the earth and all that dwell in it,the sea and all that dwell in it,everything thats real i accept.If it is illusions i dont need it,i always solve out the illusions to get the true story behind it.illusions illusions they all around us even on their tv.So if Christ dont all these things some de i them looking for?then u might deny him again like some our Ancestors did in the past.So if christ didnt walk on water would u take up stones to throw at him?The people came looking for the fantasy miricles rather than the miricles that happen among men in their life day to day.When Christ visited those who were sick it was his irits and the way he dealt with them that make the sick feel lively again and the people didnt know what he did.U ever ask uself if siliver and dirt could help those who are physically blind,maybe thats the ingrediance for some who are blind,remember Christ used dirt,maybe if a born blind man get dirt particles in his it might help him to force open his eyes after wash his face with water,it might not work with all blind people,but some was blind and now today they see,and some are seeing with their eyes but inwardly blind.Jah say Walk and take up u bed and the people think it hard to beleive or know that.Walk and take up bed Iah.Jah never had die so why some still thinking he was dead and came back alive.He put down his life and take it back up,why this cannot mean that he was here and came back again upon we,a son was born a son was given unto us,the woman bore a male child who get cought up with jah and his throne.Jah created everything perfect in this sight,jah is greator than men.When jah said he is the stone,vine,light,bread,they were looking for him to be a bread which u could be eaten with the mouth but never they get that.Me Kindreads!one Love beyound all constradiction if there is any amony us.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/19/2007 4:26:25 AM

Ises Beloved

I believe that nobody said any of the things which you claim that I n I said. I see your tactics in reasoning, you try to talk people down, make them seem ridiculous, and make it seem as if they said things which never were said. I see this agressiveness in your way of disscussing long time. I do not feel that you really need that, as I sight you as a Strong brethren, beloved.

The I heard what I n I got to say. You say it's illusions that I n I know of, and I say, not everything that the I hasn't yet seen must be an illusion. Just think about it. No fight, it is love I deal with. I know of the mystics in Ithiopia, I know of things which the I would call Illusions.... but NOT if the I knew of it too.

It is ridiculous to argue about that. That is why I have no problem when the I does not share in I opinion, as it is true that diferent people have different experiences and come to different knowledge.
But I do have a problem with arrogant boastful behaviour. I think that's simply not necessary.

And please make ABSOLUTELY clear of whom you spoke when you claimed I n I were praising a white skinned pale jesus christ. This is a serious matter, and the I should not just like that throw around some words, when nothing like that was ever stated, my Lord.
I talked and tried to enlighten ones and ones about African mystics, and you come and say I speak about a pale jesus christ? How can that fit, brethren?

It is love and respect I deal with.
love love
selah

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/20/2007 1:53:17 PM

Seeen!SO how de i so sure is you i mean,I didnt call a name or names.Plus I and I aint fighting with you,I aint shubbing down my opinion down ur throat like others.U say i agressive but I never say you pensive,Plus i dont used so call tactics to con people like some,u say i speaking down others,and u speaking down i like saying all those things about me and still saying i strong,maybe i weak then if u think i and i saying the wrong things then,well aleast u let it out of u.When u done u saying is love u dealing wid.I say one love to u even thou u done say what u have fe say.Plus u say i say u praise white jezus i did mean u iah so kool and I was talking to those (black/white) people who praise thier white jezus and still want come talk about Rastafari.Let the white man praise his white god but let the black man praise His Nazarene Ethiopian God.But u asking and still jumping to conclusion judging wrongfully.One love man

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/20/2007 5:14:04 PM

lol Here we go again.
one thing i hate is taking sides but i have to say, Selassie I son, the i should have read what the brethren was trying to tell you without taking it personally. I hope the i will read this post without feeling that i am putting blame on the you, but there are some things the i has said that i dont see no reason for saying

From the first,Ras Power tried to tell the I, since InI know the power of Jah, ini shouldnt be too quick to discount all happenings which might seem too incredible at first. And what do you do ? , you speak to the idren in such a disrespectful manner, "u who call yourself power or ras power". why? on top of that you talk to the brethren about cow jumping over moon and all that.
In fact that whole post was about "u" and "me". go back and read it again
like this
"Maybe u think u know all or maybe u think u reach the end of learning and u dont need to know but i even i increase learning everyday.I know reality i dont believe in illusions,or fantasy.I know u will curse me and or try to say i wrong and u right soon but most people like to think of some unreal things and quick to say god to do thier unreal things,waht about things he created among us which is real.I say unto u,jah do all real things which is known by all.A hope de magic man aint catch u,and a hope u aint looking for a power which will make u fly or hover one day lol.or maybe u believe in ghost or zumbe,But I even I trust the lord for showing me wats real and the unreal things in life world"
who are you really talking to here?? who is the "U" here? Ras Power?
Why my brethren, why?

The i say things like "I and I know that christ walk on a boat,raft,ship.But the creeks teach us that he walk on water,do u believe everything the creeks spoke about christ? "
Where does this even come from? well, perhaps the i was there, standing on the shore, or even on the same boat with Christ, watching all these things.....i would have liked to be there with you but i was born a little too late.
Even i tried to show you that while it is good that InI should base ini faith on reality first, it is also important to know that there are things that people do that would make Christ walking on water a very easy thing. I myself have seen things that will turn your head. Did you even read it. Or perhaps you did but decided that was not for you. You just keep on with your talk of spiderman and batman and all that. Do you now overstand now why Bro Dominiq felt that you were trying to make others look ridiculous? Because , i can tell you, he is not the only one who felt that way
And, i feel that brethren Anbesa was entirely justified to say
"And please make ABSOLUTELY clear of whom you spoke when you claimed I n I were praising a white skinned pale jesus christ."

you cannot come and say "So some de i dem still believe or know that Christ was a pale skin man with blue eyes and straight hair? "
and then try to say "I was talking to those (black/white) people who praise thier white jezus and still want come talk about Rastafari"

NO iyah, you were talking to ini, right here, who have been talking and reasoning with you
Can you know how disrespectful it is , when you try to reason with your brethren, and your brethren turns around and starts speaking to you as if you dont know the first thing about Rastafari??

I pray thee, read my words carefully, before you react,
i am not looking for a fight, neither am i looking for any kind of apology. I am just looking for a better conduct from everyone in future reasonings

Good to speak of reality, but dont make reality your own prison, since as a Ras, the i should already know that you create your own reality
you should know what your Word Power & Sound can do

BLessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/20/2007 5:34:59 PM

Blessed Seventh day to all

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari Keep InI

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/20/2007 10:14:23 PM

Well u done say what u have to say.seeen!Jah Rastafari Haile I Selahssie I.I increase learning i never stop learning,so kool,Plus u done judge I and it were questions i ask about the pale skin man with blue eyes and many other things u say ridiculous to talk about,then my answers to them,so kool iah,It come like u aint saw the question marks in the my beginning sentences,when i had say "so some de i dem'????this was not a statement backcheck again me lion.People do all kinds magic and abeah and all kind of superstitious things which is not knew under are new under the sun but look at it they still aint the Christ and some still believe they are and worship them more than the lord who show men greater works than these u claim u saw,if a man came to u one day flying or walking in the air would u fallow him as your Saviour???What about if his so call power did not came from jah and he speak of god to decieve other smartly and i am not saying u will so make sure that clear between us,because Christ said some will come in name but decieve others with sign men never saw before.If u ever saw a ghost describe it for please,iF u ever saw a man fly or walk in the air or on the sea,instead of the seashore,a need to know his name please,how come u aint sharing some these things u saw to let me know.Seen

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/21/2007 12:31:07 AM

When!Jah say if u faith is as strong u can move the mountain and it didnt mean it will move one time as u speak,it could mean but If u faith is as strong and u say unto the mountain move,it will move but not as soon as u tell it,it will move suddenly({platemovements helps this change i think.The Fig tree was a bad tree which bare no fruits and it didnot bear fruits and he talk to the tree and it die the next day.He was dissapiont in the tree remember because the tree was to bear fruits and it didnt so it would have eventually die.answers for bro dominiq anbesa for that question u ask about that faith.When Christ said these the buildings will drop and they did fell to the ground but not as soon as he tell his bredren about the high buildings.Jah manifested when he prophecy about the high buildings.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/21/2007 9:43:17 AM

Judge you?? brethren, whats going on

I man a Lion, but only unto the heathen will i bare my teeth

but where does this disrespect come from iyah? do you really think i am speaking of magic and obeah?

Alright i brethren, Peace be unto thee

seen, I man a Lion, but only unto the heathen will i bare my teeth

by the way, perhaps its just the way you use your english, but just because you put a question mark at the end of a sentence, it doesnt make it a question.
Do some of the i dem believe in a christ with blue eyes pale skin and straight hair?
that is a question

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/21/2007 11:00:02 AM

Greeteings Dread Please enlighten I on a few things firstly when the I speak of the fig tree as a bad tree to what are you referring? And the I writes of the prophecy of high buildings Jesus said would fall - please clarify what you mean. Finally where does the I get the feeling Ites reason of a blue-eyed pale skinned Jesus? Even if its posed as a question, what inspired this question yet its a common assumption in this forum that we speak of a Black Yesus - a contrary view would be from one who lacks knowledge. And the I's rationale that Yesus was on the boat and not walking on water - Aya where do you get this? Walking on water and standing on a boat are two very different things - don't tell me Babylon's theories got you too, hook, line and sinker ;) But seriously that's just a denial of what really happened, a falsehood much as the frozen lake theory I also read of. And what say you of Peter who also walked on water, or was he also standing in the boat. Its a question of faith, just because it can't be explained doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/21/2007 11:38:39 AM

It doesnt matter to I whether or not Christ walked on water. What matters to I is that InI can speak to one another decently and respectfully

"some still believe they are and worship them more than the lord who show men greater works than these u claim u saw"

I havent been disrespected in such a manner in a long while.

Blessed Love still, it doesnt matter if you believe i or if you think i am telling u bullcrap, but i dont go around repeating those things. I dont base my faith on such things, and i never ever try to convince others by speaking of miracles and wonderous things, for that is a house built on sand.
He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty, remember that iyah

Rastafari Is

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I