Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2015&start_row=1

U believe or U know?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/15/2007 12:01:28 AM

Well I and I realize most people still believe but Rasta people aways know the truth everyone suppose to know.Question;which one is a belief,and which one is facts or knowings?,1'a cow jump over the moon? or the moon shine over the cow?2Christ feed many with lots of bread? or christ feed many with little bits of bread?3Christ walk on water or he walk on a boat?4 a son was born or their white jeezus come out the sky?5 a snake talk to a woman? or a man talk to the woman?Water turn into wine or water is needed to make wine?Now if u say god did these unreal these which we call illusions then u are still looking for these things to happen from ever since until now.A cow cannot jump over the moon,christ feed many with lots of bread,Christ walk on a boat,or raft or ship,Christ was a child then he become an adult so a male child was born into the world,people speak but not animals,Water replace wine.U know this so now is the time to put away the beliefs that make u doubt.The Europeans tought people to believe in illusions illusions.Know the black skin Jes---us,negus because most black people praise white jezus,I realise most black people praise everything white as good but not rasta children today,because we know Selahssie I,but the world didnt know him.{Quedamawee Giramawee}

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/15/2007 12:09:43 PM

Most rasta know s...t about rastafari. Everyone think he is his own law, like rasta is freedom to think what you want in the end the movement is ununiformed in word and is seen that way by those who seeking a way out of babylon(the organised church system right now controled by the catholic church 'the christian collusion '). In doing so we seek our own glory john7:18. What are you saying the almighty the almighty could not do those things. Although his majesty said to read the bible accept its message we still find people speaking their own ideology. Spirituality is not ideology or theology a simple way of life(rastafari) as every one else we seems to take what we want from it. Did not God the almighty creat the world in7 days by his word? Then accept all the rest. But the kibra negast agree with the bible. Lets know and stop talk without evidence and fight against jah unknowingly and become antichrist our selves it's heavy price to teach the wrong thing as truth

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/15/2007 1:55:07 PM

what is one tryin to get at by this reasoning?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/15/2007 2:44:44 PM

That ini would wake up and see rastafari is the truth not any body's but it is absolute. And we fit ourselves to suit it and not the other way around. I speak honestly on the issues i know no matter where i go and who standing locks can be long to the ground truth is truth

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/16/2007 9:58:23 AM

Greetings
Selahssie I Son - It might be useful to have a look at past posts discussing violence in the Ible (this might be under reasoning with brothers n sisters abt rasta), Noah's Ark and I am God - I too am still trying to over things in the Ible....Rastafari is a way of life, it is one truth among many. Give Thanks.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/16/2007 2:05:22 PM

How many truth are there? His majesty said they cannot shake the truth from its place. The truth as in one, not truth as in many. A narrow road to zion not a broad one. His majesty said 'speak on issues boldly on right and wrong, either it right or its wrong. In mathematics 24.1inis not 24in. The wages of sin is death not hell and the gift of the allmight is eternal life which is heaven.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/17/2007 1:22:19 AM

Well iah u who called uself power or ras power,maybe u still believe the cow jump over the moon but the moon is real and it is there and everyone sees the moon and thats real,but no animal could drop over noo moon,the lord done teach me that.plus the sun is real and no one could move it and thats real and the sun is not on the earth,and the earth is not on the sun and thats real.The lord dont do unreal things,if he does,human beings would a be flying with their hands long time,maybe u looking for this to happen some time.If u read the old version before the king james of england bible it spoke out on the reality about the holy scriptures.the original scriptures prove that christ was a child then become an adult,so if u think christ will come out the sky,thats illusion.u ever come upon the old version that teach that jah is the bread and he being like a bread feed many,also in reality he feed many with lots of bread,and this aint no illusion about christ.The king james bible of england is incomplete not everything in it is correct that why My king haile I Selahssie I tell us to read any version and all version to find the truth within you.I and I read and study the old version also the new version of the bible everyday,also scrolls or old testament or law,I and I read and study the new testament also too,if u study it u realise alot of misinterpretation and mistranslation.Maybe u think u know all or maybe u think u reach the end of learning and u dont need to know but i even i increase learning everyday.I know reality i dont believe in illusions,or fantasy.I know u will curse me and or try to say i wrong and u right soon but most people like to think of some unreal things and quick to say god to do thier unreal things,waht about things he created among us which is real.I say unto u,jah do all real things which is known by all.A hope de magic man aint catch u,and a hope u aint looking for a power which will make u fly or hover one day lol.or maybe u believe in ghost or zumbe,But I even I trust the lord for showing me wats real and the unreal things in life world.Selahssie I teach me real things.Humanbeings!Me Kindread!

Messenger: ONE Sent: 7/17/2007 4:21:00 AM

But if "Jah" mek tings suh den it fe real zeen?If Yesuah walk on water it is real...whi?...because Jah mek it suh...correct InI if I's reasoning is incorrect...

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/17/2007 4:28:08 AM

Ises
Maybe what I should've said was Rasta is on version of the truth among many because there are other sources of knowledge not neccessarily linked to Rastafari that I can't disregard. I might see the world through the eyes of Rasafari but it doesn't mean that everything in this world that might be a source of truth is Rastafari. And Ras Power this strict division of right and wrong you claim His Majesty espoused is questionable. I wonder if the I really thought abt that before making the statement because I can sight examples where wrongdoers can also do right like the assistance given to HIM by England (although they were a chief colonial power in Africa), the assistance of Rome to the University of Asmara. Surely you must know from your own experiences in life there situations where right and wrong do not fit into strict boxes - that's just the way it is, everything has circumstance. Reason first before passing judgement. Selah.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2007 11:38:37 AM

Rastafari is the fullness of love no greater love can a man have than to lay down his life for his brother, As his majesty did during the war. England had no option according to rev17:16-18 yet for they still got their punishment. Although many have parts of the truth there is none which his majesty did not teach ini and prove through his life. Now there is life and death, laughter and crying, happiness and sadness, right and wrong. All that those nations do is cause of their guilt and knowledge of their judgement read his autobiography pg70 i know the end don't justify the means

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I