Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1994&start_row=1

Calling for ones and ones prayers

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/30/2007 2:27:09 PM

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 7/3/2007 10:59:55 AM

o silus kidus meharene
o silus kidus mehakene
o silus kidus tesahalehe
alleluia

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2007 9:20:08 PM

Ini pray to the most high Emperor Haile Selassie I to guide ini brethren and sistren who choose to follow him in all endevours, to teach ini to obey his word that ini may pass the tribulations of this time, not for ini righteousness but for your name to be praise continualy

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/17/2007 9:26:10 PM

JAH RasTafarI....Iver Livin

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 3:54:25 PM

Yes!I,May the lord bless u in your going out and coming and in all your doings.O lord Jah Rastafari you never fail us,Cause your face to shine upon us usual,He heard your praise now act as if he did hear prayers.O lord feed those who are needy and poor,bless the sick to be more stronger,bless those who are not offend because of your begotten king,Give the king thy judgements O lord Jah Rastafari and thy righteousness unto the King's children.Bless Jah O my soul never forget what he has done.I will speak to the lord as a man,because he speak as man within me,all day all night,every minute,every second.He cause me to pray more than seven times aday,Scriptures aday keep Satan away,Resist the Devil or evil and it will flee from u.Give thanks unto the lord all ye who stand in the house of the lord,all ye servants of the lord Jah Rastafari.One Love to My kindreads!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I