Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1989&start_row=1

CREATING A RASTA CHAT

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 6/26/2007 12:45:30 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH SELASIE I WELL LETS GET TO IT I FEEL WE NEED A RASTACHAT FOR THOSE WANTING TO LEARN MORE AMHERIC OR JUST TO MEET BREDRENS N SISTREN INSTEAD OF GETTING ON BABYLON CHAT WELL PLEASE GET BACK TO ME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/26/2007 1:00:31 PM

Hi Crystal,

What is a rasta chat? Is it like chat room or something?

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 6/26/2007 1:10:54 PM

YES IT IS LIKE A CHAT ROOM WITH ALOT OF RASTAS THERE TALKING AND CHATTING MEETING NEW PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTEREST AS INI HOLD SUMTING LIKE THIS BUT A ROOM THAT IS LIVE WHERE WE CAN TALK BACK AND FORTH LIKE MYSPACE OR BLACKPLANET....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/26/2007 10:45:32 PM

I had one before, but it wasn't working properly so I shut it down.

I will look around to find a better one and then I will reopen the chat room.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/27/2007 1:07:27 PM

InI was jes tinkin bout da "Online Reasoning Room"

~1~

Messenger: Jah Bull Sent: 9/28/2012 3:11:52 PM

Yes me bredrin me look and all me see is babylon seen yes the time has come now for a rasta chat room seen, yes me bredrin me come pon the internet dem and all me see is babylon and how blessed it would be if me could chat with other rasta bredren seen. Yes man the time has come. Blessed love to one and all, Jah Bull say dat have no doubts, seen.

One love

Messenger: Dana Gray Sent: 10/21/2012 1:34:30 PM

Yes, I agree too. I'm an african american college student and I've been searchin for the truth, seen? Babylon is everywhere and I n I are sick of all the evil that lurks around. All I want is peace and happiness, to live the simple natural way, and meet others who feel the same way, so that we can all live as one, yknow? Im an art major in college and I'm sick of Babylon makin the white race as the only holy ones. They do that in all of the art. My goal is to be the best painter I n I can be, so that I can lift up all of the oppressed people in art, so they can see themselves as beautiful, because all n all, we all are, since we were created by the most high himself. Peace One Love.

Messenger: CRISSY BANCY Sent: 10/2/2018 8:39:17 PM

HELLO AM DOING AN SBA AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD ASK SOME QUESTIONS

Messenger: Ras Fidel Sent: 10/6/2018 11:25:18 AM

What is a SBA?

Messenger: UpfullCrown Sent: 10/25/2018 8:49:45 AM

Yes I+++ Blessed Greetings of di Most High Jah Rastafari++++ Praying 2 Jah 4 Dis++++ Reasoning Room Live Livity Chat Prayers+++ Please Give ini updates or links to connect+++ 1 Blessed Blessed Love+++
More Life More Love Unity+ Raspect+++Jah RASTAFARI SELASSIE+++

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I