Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1988&start_row=1

Revelation 12

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/26/2007 12:44:59 PM

revelation 12 speaks of the woman who born a child who is supposed to rule the nations with a rod of iron, Haile Selassie. And a dragon came to devour the child. 8 years after Haile Selassie was born Italian came and invaded Ethiopia (first invasion).

goes on to say in verse6.. the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there 1,260 days. This to me is symbolic to when Haile Selassie went in exile for 5 years in England. 365 days in a year times 5 equals 1,825, this is not far from the number written

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/26/2007 8:54:34 PM

Blessed love. Rev12 speaks of christ and rev5 of his majesty. In 12 they over came him by the blood of the lamb, and 5 ini over came by the blood of every nation language and people which is world war 11. Christ said for this reason i was born. About my proof the woman represent the old testament isreal having the crown of twelve stars and the moon and sun. This image is as the dream of joseph when those elements bowed to him representing his family.the sons of joseph became the twelve tribes of isreal who wasto bring forth the christ child who was cought up to God and his throne. According to daniel 2v40;7v7the dragon is rome(read my posts on daniel) who seek to and eventualy killed him. Pagan rome turned to papal rome when the babrians were invading from the north constantin moved to turky and have his sit and authority to the church(history) which made war withall who oppose its teachings thats why we have an america today. The church ruled un opposed for 1260 years from 538 to1798.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/27/2007 2:31:50 PM

from what i see Revelation 12 is his majesty, clearly says in verse 5, she bore a male child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. His Majesty is Christ Himself. revelation is revealing H.I.M

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/27/2007 7:23:16 PM

Greetings
For I the Book of Revelations is one of signs and wonders. Its visions point I eastward where Christ King was born as Rev 5 v 5 reveals. However I am wary of theories which attempt to construct Rome as "the dragon", the Vatican, the Pope etc as figures of the Anti-Christ. They are conspiracy theories with inconclusive evidence that just draw I n I attention away from seeking JAH's grace and living by the precepts His Majesty laid down for I n I. We are called by HIS name, Rastafari not as theologians who are anti-Rome or the Pope - is it possible to get past that? HAIL HIM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/27/2007 7:31:10 PM

An interesting thing in relation to Young Lion's reason is that HIS Majesty's mother had eleven miscarriages before HIS Majesty was born. As Ras Power rightly points out, the twelve stars have been seen as the twelve tribes, and maybe these are the stars past through the woman's womb before the Lion of Judah was born. This is only an attempt to link reasonings, but not to go by I word. Blessed Love.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/28/2007 11:21:10 AM

Greetings & itection young family!!

Blessed! Sistrin 10 (is that relative to the number 10, or is it short for something else?) royal love!!

I am interested in the waryness relating to the anti-christ theory attached to the Vatican & Rome. It will not be a surprise to know that I am totally sure within Iself that Rome is the anti-Christ... or the seat of Beelzebub, no doubt. I was just wondering what the the reasoning was relating to evidential inconclusivity of the theory?

I was wondering, genuinely, how it is possible to reconcile the consistent anti-Christ behaviour supported and perpetuated by the Vatican. In short, what is your position on the role of the Vatican?

I'm just asking cos, again curiously, I never met a Fari who isn't iritically aware of who the Vatican as the seat of the anti-Christ. I just wanna fully overstand that position.

I look forward to your response.

Many thanks.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/29/2007 10:43:37 AM

Tenayistelin Ilahful

Just one thing. I Majesty Earthday was in 1892, Adwa was in 1896, this is four years, not eight.

The Nyahbinghi House once spread a beautiful pdf about this happening, and it spread a lot of truth and overstanding. Normally I n I don't do that, as Iverbody shall read and study to find the truth for him/herself. But here is not much interpretation necessary as it is very clear.

One thing further.

"I never met a Fari who isn't iritically aware of who the Vatican as the seat of the anti-Christ"
Beloved, maybe there are some reasons why you never met such a person. But sometimes things are more difficult than some phrases to repeat from reggae songs.
His Majesty was a few times meeting with different popes. He was always visiting catholic churches and took part in catholic masses.
So what does it mean "burning fire for the Vatican", beloved? You like to use all these phrases so often, but have you thought about the meaning? What means burning out the Vatican?
And please don't turn around my words. I exactly know WHAT the vatican is. But Rasta has grown more mature from just rpeating some phrases, just because you never met any Fari who didn't do that, doesn't say anything.
So, do you too, beloved Sis? What does it mean that His Majesty participated in catholic mass? Or is it again something HIM does, but Rasta must not? Is it again a hypocritical matter? Like nobody shall wear tattoos, but when the Empress wears a cross tattooed it's ok. Is it again such a matter?
Why do some people always seperate Rasta from Ras TafarI when it comes to questions about livity?

Much respect to all those who think for themselves. Free yourself from cliches and stereotypes.
RASTAFARI IAM ALLEHU YIMMESGAAN.

Yet nesch, ihit? tell me

Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/29/2007 11:47:22 AM

LMAO

Must be your time of the month Bredrin. You're going on one again.

I didn't listen to Sizzla, and look on the internet to ights.

The I should know RasTa is as much as community, as it is an individual thing. I Raspect my community, and those who teach I. I don't come on here, take on some Ightstic name and start sprouting one love nonsense. InI have priests & prophets & Idren & Sistrin & Incients to learn from. I would never assume to know everything without I teachers. They feed InI mind, and InI grow. I'm still growing, still learning. So, I can ask what I want about what I've never seen before. Plus, we are RasTa. It is an iritical order. Real RasTa know other real RasTa with which to commune and convene. I'll leave you to keep assuming. lol

Anyway as I say, enough with the insulting personal assumptions. If you notice, I have never made any assumptions about you, your meds, your whereabouts. Nothing. We reason over principles, we don't know each other to reason about much more. So, just cool Bro. Anbesa... this is only the internet. We are not your congregation. You are not our Priest. You are not our guru. We don't need a correct tick from the I camp. Seen.

So, just cool out.

I'm really chuckling to myself that you lot are fuming cos I think there's a principled difference between the Empress body markings, and Al's Tattoo shop vibes. That is hilarious. I'm being called a hypocrite cos I think there's a marked difference. What a thing!!

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/29/2007 1:03:16 PM

Ises beloved

No kind of situation is suitable for an Empress losing a royal manner, beloved. Don't expose yourself just because ya getting vex. There is no need, Empress. Do you speak like this in the congregation?
Or do you then again say, you are not my congregation? And a brethren who wants to tell you something is then "not your guru"? Where do you think are you, my beloved? It's love still, not to agree does not mean that there is hate. Don't get vex. Didn't you say you are real? And now this is you real talk? Or is this just your internet talk?

So you think it is suitable that most of the post is about personal stuff and only the bottomline about the topic?

I don't know any Al's tattoo shop of which you seem to be a fan, but could you still explain your thoughts on that?
And as long as you don't explain that, to me it seems hypocritical. I have seen your conduct of english, so I don't think you have any dificulties in expressing yourself. So please, go on, just try.

Maybe I ask the question again.
What is the difference between two meaningful tattoos, one professionally done and one done by native tribes. Ask your Priests in the congress, I believe they can tell you.

Selah

Messenger: Officiisreorpo Sent: 10/31/2019 8:04:26 AM

Message is thrown away for relaxation for all pointed elements for the boys. The role of the characters and amazing essays is introduced for aspirants of the programs. The theme is selected in the brisk pace for all officials. Margin is found for the attachment and connectivity for hidden messages for formation and target for well-wishers of the program.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I