Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1980&start_row=1

Examples of faith by his majesty

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/24/2007 6:11:53 PM

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Heb11v1. During the war his majesty being in a position in which most if not all would give up, yet this was the king of kings. I declare before the world that the emperor of ethiopia, the ethiopian government, and the people will not accept anything done to them by force. I further declare that they will do every thing in their power to see international order triumph,to have the league covenant respected, and to have the authority and territory which is theirs restored to them. If europe reckons this matter to be an accomplished fact, then it is proper to consider this fate which is awaits it and which is bound to come upon it. ( address to the league). Inspite of all the terrible suffering weighing upon her, ethiopia state member of the league of nations, cherishes the hope that the day is not distant when the league will obtain for her the liberation of her territory from foreign occupation. The bible teaches the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of jesus rev19v10. Again: The fate which has overtaken ethiopia Inspite of her membership in the league of nations. On which i placed implicit reliance is well known throughout the world. I have asked for the obligations of the covenant to be fulfilled; but no aid is given to my people. Nevertheless, believing firmly that divine judgement will ultimately reward the strong and the week according to their deserts. I shall on give up hope of the restoration of my country's independence. (To christian churches)

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/17/2007 10:33:40 PM

Who can show ini faith

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 3:35:20 PM

By faith I and I do all things!Your works will show u faith,works with out faith is not works of faith it is works with out hope,faith,charity.One Love me Kindread!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I