Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1970&start_row=1

Still can't use reply. My general view

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/20/2007 9:40:18 PM

I don't expect the majority of Rasta to agree with i. But i say nothing from my own mind but what i read of his majesty i repeat, and the i them don't accept it, yet i hear some funny things being said and every one jump. Nothing new under the sun, those who follow truth recognise truth. Rastafari is not the author of confusion, to much mix up, mix up. Eg. A question was ask, is vaccination needed what his majesty say 'science have raise mankind to a level never before realise.'men live longer cause it have gotten reed of countless diseases, just look at africa. I heard one say no god a force. Well that force is god, but what his majesty say.'we must put our trust in God.'(un speech) we all fit in the parable of the sower the seed and the four types of soil. The more you read the more fertile your brain is that the seed'word' could develope and produce fruit. When we see ini as instruments of the most high and not his equal ini would see a higher purpose for i life. Ini reflect jah light we have no light of our own, ini dwell in what his majesty created, he said 'we created this spirit it is our child'

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/21/2007 2:54:28 AM

Bless

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I