Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1962&start_row=1

IVE LEARNED A LESSON IN MY LIFE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCULTURE Sent: 6/19/2007 9:50:03 AM

YES I HAVE , THAT YOU CANT TRUST NO-ONE IN BABYLON .I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY BETRAYED BY SOMEONE WHO UP UNTIL SUNDAY MORNING ( WHEN THEY ASK I TO TAKE THERE SON TO A&E DEPT AS SON HAD SPLIT HIS HEAD OPEN ) NOW IM ALL THE EXPLIETIVES UNDER THE SUN . FEELING HURT , ANGRY , NEED SOME GUIDANCE . TO HOW TO COPE WITH THIS . THIER A CLOSE NEIGHBOUR , AND OUR KIDS ARE IN SAME CLASS AT SCHOOL . SO WETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT OUR PATHS ARE GOING TO CROSS , I NI KNOW JAH GUIDE I. ANY SUGGESTION ON HOW TO GET TRU DIS . I'VE TRIED TALKING TO THEM, BUT ALL I GOT WAS ABUSE .!!!! HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BUT BE A FRIEND . AND SHOW LOVE .

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/19/2007 11:00:13 AM

what happened?!

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/19/2007 12:47:53 PM

The I already answered Ones question.

One said:"SO WETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT OUR PATHS ARE GOING TO CROSS , I NI KNOW JAH GUIDE I."

and also:"HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BUT BE A FRIEND . AND SHOW LOVE ."

Blessed Ites Iyah. The I on top of tings. Jah Guides.

Selassie I Ites.
RasTafarI

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/19/2007 6:42:14 PM

forgive or do not forgive.

now forgiving does not mean you have to try to have the same friendship as before---maybe a civilized different one in which you don't let anger control you.

and "not forgiving" mainly causes you discomfort.

respect and good luck

Messenger: Nita Sent: 6/20/2007 12:18:13 AM

I agree with "Still looking".... You have to be the bigger person in this situation and you can not allow your anger and your hurt get the best of you. Forgive, be civilized and feed them with a long handled spoon. You can draw more bees in with honey instead of vinegar. Pray for them and lose yourself from the situation. If you did nothing wrong, then you will continue to be Blessed and that individual will have to deal with the consequences of their wrongful actions.

Be Blessed.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/20/2007 12:53:53 AM

blessed love empress, I hope the I is feeling better. I'm a little confused bout what happen. As a favor the I brought ur neighbor's son to the store and his head was cracked open? I don't know all the details, but if u feel u tried to explain to them, thats all u can do. I can see them being mad, but accidents happen. Did the I try and reason with them again. Maybe they were just vex in the beginning but cooled off. If they cannot accept it was an accident then I would question ur friendship. In life many of I n I neighbors will not like I n I, but once In I know I n I selves, the neighbors won't move I n I. Read Ephesians 6. As it says in the bible(think book of john or james, will find it) If u say u love me but hate ur neighbor ur a liar(paraphrased). If the I ever want to reason, link I at empress4iva@yahoo.com..
Keep firm empress, heart of love

Messenger: EMPRESSCULTURE Sent: 6/21/2007 5:41:07 AM

GIVE THANX TO ALL WHO GAVE I SUPPORT , TO CLEAR UP IT WAS NOT I WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SON INJURY , I ONLY TOOK THEM TO THE EMERGENCY DEPT ! IT SEEM SHE KEEPING HER HEAD DOWN , AS I HAVE NOT SET EYE ON HER SINCE MONDAY , . SO LIKE THE SISTREN SAID BOUT SHOW LOVE AND AND KEEP MY DISTANCE IS WHAT I WILL TRY TO DO WITH THE HELP OF RASTAFARI . LOVE TO ALL AND GIVE THANX

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/21/2007 6:09:42 AM

Ises

"TAKE THERE SON TO A&E DEPT AS SON HAD SPLIT HIS HEAD OPEN"

Did I get that one right? Their son hurt his head and you took him to the hospital? (I'm not a english native speaker)

Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/21/2007 8:20:53 AM

Oh! What is the I-Mother tongue Bro. Anbesa?

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/21/2007 1:02:11 PM

Ises Empress

By the way, sorry that I do not have much time to respond to all ah the reasonings going on.

I say, look for me in the whirlwinds, I have many mothertongues as I am a world citizen.

By the way my mother speaks english, still I had to learn it from my childhood on. My first language of course is I n I Kings Amharinya tongue.

Haile I Selassie I
Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I