Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1960&start_row=31

What is bobo shanti?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 7:13:58 AM

no one can say anything bout bobo shanti til u step in the royal courts of king david. Once u lay eyes and spirit on the sabbatical service ur eyes will be filled with tears. I just went to I second sabbath service 1st was on bobo hill, this one was in philly ny and i brought 2 bredrens with I and the one was holding tears all day. He is so filled with love and it changed everything. So, I ask that u stand in service and tell I wat u felt. U don't have to be bobo to go, but if u go with folly u will be purged and cleansed.
What a joy..what a joy

I actually have a cd of sizzla at a time where he sang hymns, he sounded so royal..just thought i share that..hehe

Jerusalem my happy home is chanting in the background oh wat a joy!!!!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 7:16:13 AM

judah c to wear a turban and be i-sidered bobo u must spend 3 months with a priest or prophet which includes other duties..I can give u a prophet or priest link to reason bout this..

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 7:26:21 AM

prince hotep, give thanx for the blessed uprising. I know a few prophets who wore the turban before they were crowned, but they will tell u that they have not been crowned by a prophet or priest. I suggest linking a priest and asking wat the I can do. The I would have to be around a prophet or priest for 3 months. This includes duties, as rising in the morning for psalm reading and roll call. The I would have to read7 psalms with addition to 9, 35 and 68 which is read every day on the hill. 6 am bobo time psalm reading, 12 noon 7 psalms and 6 pm. I forget wat the other duties include.

Since the I cannot make it to a tabernacle I do suggest keeping a link with an angel on the hill. I can give the I a link if the I wish.
Heart of Love

Does the I need the black supremacy book? I just received the new hymn books, I have to guard it with i life cause all the angels trying to take it..lol..

I met Empress Rachel at service and she gave I some more hymns too and information.

Yaa if the I would like a copy of the material empress rachel gave I, let I know. For some reason I feel u not in forrin so thats why I asked. She gave I material bout empresses and so forth..

Heart of Love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/6/2007 12:39:57 PM

Yes Beloved...

I am trodding in a matter of months... so I would love for InI to reason differently about the link up.

I have the I email.

Blessed Love.

Ras Tafari

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 2:23:45 PM

hon. empress, the i going to bobo hill? pardon I was thinking the I was going to ithiopia..I guess I wasn't awake or something. Yes empress and also know i am selling crafts for the congress. Oh please let I know when the I is going, does the I have strong links on the hill? Has the I been there before? I went in march oh wat a joy. I taped friday psalm reading and roll call. I n I must def. link before the I trodd. I have to call Hon. Empress Sharon, please give her a big hug for I, I wish I could go help her, but I cannot right now. Yes empress, I n I should def. link, maybe even sound to sound..I'm so excited for the I.

From the Jerusalem School Room Hymn Book

Jerusalem, my happy home,
Name ever dear to me,
When shall my labours have an end?
Thy joys when shall I see?
When shall these eyes they zion-
built walls
and pearly gates behold?
Thy bulwarks with salvation strong,
and streets of shining gold?

Apolstles, martyrs, prophets there
Around me, Saviour stand;
And all I love in Christ below
Will join the glorious band.

Jerusalem, my happy home,
When shall I come to thee?
When shall my labours have an
end?
Thy joys when shall I see?

O Christ, do thou my soul prepare
For that bright home of love;
That I may see thee and adore,
With all they Saints above.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/7/2007 3:45:25 AM

Blessed love Empress.
Yes I surely would want all the help the I can give in I trod, this includes the book and a link with a priest. :) The I has I e-mail. Litterature would help a lot in I trod, becaus at this point all InI have is Ible and Higher Meditation. Give thanks to the I.
Praise JAH

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/7/2007 7:49:34 AM

Royal Love Comeling Empress...

Sorry, I'm being quite confusing. I am going to Ithiopia Africa in some weeks. I'm going to West Africa though. I'll be there for a couple months, then I'll be going to Jamaica-Egypt. So, I get to go both places. Yey! That's why I say I'm going to trod footsteps of Israel... from West Africa to West Indies... but this time InI will make it back. Selah. LOL.

I-Kingman has all the contacts and arrangements on the Hill for when we go forward. I really am soooo looking forward. I'm just feeling all the blessings at the moment. You know Sistrin, don't the I get the impression like things really are finally coming together for InI. It's kinda mystic. Cos as I was saying another time, things seem to be getting a whole lot worst for so many. But I love the current, and I feel safe in JahJah plan. Ras KebreAb is sounding elated. I'm elated. You're elated. I can hardly contain the excitement. I'm really feeling that deep vibes you mentionned past day.

So... tell me how the I felt when you first reached Emmanuel Gates. I have visions of myself being overcome and crumbling to the ground. I kinda feel like... I've been on a real long (REAL LONG - like ions long) journey... and when I started the journey I was told that I would know my journey to be complete when I reached such a destination. And finally I have it in my sight. So, it's partly excitement... partly relief... and a lot about what I'm gonna learn about Iself once I reach.

What are the ivels... How did you feel when you touched? Tell, tell, tell?

Oh... and you asked me something else. Well... I'm going to try and touch Ghana where the Congress have a tabernacle. It's quite cheap to get to Ghana, so I have all the intention to do it. Otherwise, I'm not sure of any Boboshanty (that know themselves) in my home region. I'm going to have to deal with a lot of African Xtian fundamentalist vibes... but as it goes on this site, I feel like it only makes I meds stronger (and, not to sound proud... but safe in Emmanuel meds, I am yet to hear any real challenge to the irits of the order... and so far I have found that words of R cut & clear anyway). So... I doubt there will be a Taba in my local area. But the fantastic news is that my home region is really quite rural. And I already have in mind a spot by the local stream that will be my own tabernacle while I'm there. Nice and quiet where I will hold my Sabbath. EeeeeeeeekK!! How EXCITING! I feel like... since the Xtian missionaries to the area, I imagine that the land has been waiting for someone to be still, to innect and listen. So I know I'm gonna get nuff vibes and messages.

Did the I and Empress Rachel reason about womban sabbatical rems?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/7/2007 1:52:27 PM

Empress when the I give I chills, I am so excited for the I. I have some tips for the I too, if the I king hasn't warned the I already. Could the I link I at I email so I can reason with the I in private? empress4iva@yahoo.com..

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/7/2007 1:53:28 PM

Prince Hotep, I will def. get that info. please be patient with I tho, cause I am in the middle of moving and have to set up school transfer for i little angels and all that..so i pray thee ur patience..give thanx

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/7/2007 2:08:57 PM

blessed, I spoke to empress rachel briefly. She told I how she hasn't been to the service in philly in awhile(she go more time to the one in nyc), but something told her that she must go. It was to welcome I n I, cause I brought 2 bredrens with I. The one bredren that was moved so much, was overjoyed to see her, it was beyond words for him. He got to reason with her, that was his first service. She just told I when she saw that I'm european(native too) that an elect from every nation will come...(I don't remember the rest). She handed I papers during service.

Yes empress, when u are there ur like a child again. I was so mesmerized that I didn't ask many questions. I brought to 2 note pads to write, but I didn't even think bout it. I was just amazed from the royalty. Unfortunately, the I will not see the food house and thing cause nuff damage occur, but i have pics..oh i should put them online..
i just real eyes that i can put i memory card in the printer and maybe download it..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I