Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1960&start_row=11

What is bobo shanti?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 4:01:24 PM

Well I and I a Nyabingie,natty dread locks,bobo,bongo,congo,Rasta.Rastafari Is one!So dont divide the thing Rasta men and woman please.One love me Kindreads!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/18/2007 8:47:40 PM

Of course there is a group of ethiopians called bata israel

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 10:04:20 PM

O ok

Messenger: I Powahs Sent: 7/31/2007 12:37:16 AM

would de I say Bobo shanti is th highest order of RastafarI.
I'm see that each Rasta No matter how classified can carry a Higher
order but it depends on that Idren. would De I agree?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/31/2007 1:20:50 AM

I agree with your second statement.

No order of RasTafarI is higher than another. People show their heights by their livity. All orders have those that trod with higher heights and those that trod with lower.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I Powahs Sent: 7/31/2007 1:34:23 AM

give thanks Idren you confirmed I meditation!!!
Raspest!! Jah Live! I Powahs!

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/19/2007 7:51:25 PM

We all believe same thing and all one made InI with almighty Jah!

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 8/23/2007 10:11:49 PM

greetingz
blessed love to you all as we are all rastafari

i have a few questions to ask how do i put on a bobo shnti turben and what material do i use nd do i have to be blessed before i wear the bobo turben if any know get back to i seen

onelove
rastafari
selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/24/2007 11:32:52 AM

Greetings, My Lord...

I was waiting for one of the Idren to raspond to the I... but rather than leave the I hanging.

Ok... well, it is desirable to use 100% cotton for the turban, or linen... it depends what natural fibre the I can get your hands on. But essentially, the central importance of the turban is the intention and the priestical principle of wrapping up. The art behind the wrapping is in the meditation, and your intention shows itself in the setting.

The bredren ights under the turban is something that only a Boboshanti Iemple can reason with the I about, which is why it is best to have a Bobo priest or prophet around the I to school the I on the necessary kingciples. Moretime this is the blessing and through the one-ness they will show how to wrap and how to meds your wrapping. This is for those that are yet to trod to the Hill for the ifficial blessing and ordination. So, even when the I may get a chance to have Emmanuel ambassador bless the I, you may consider that as "provisional" until receiving crowning on Zion Hill. No doubt, a trip to Zion Hill is a must to gain direction for the East.

If the I is secluded and remote from this opportunity, then the I can meditate the intention towards Boboshanti and wait for the ilaments to bless the I. Emmanuel is the wind, Marcus the rain, and His Majesty the I_shine. Empress Menen is the Earth.

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 8/24/2007 11:13:35 PM

yeah yeh i understand still nuff respect or the help jah guide -onelove-

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I