Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1960&start_row=1

What is bobo shanti?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/18/2007 9:04:47 PM

I meet my bobo bredren for the first time and we reasond, but them had to leave the next day early in the morning. I didnt get the wisdom I could have, cause of short time.

Can someone guide me?

bless up

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/18/2007 11:27:06 PM

Search this forum for bobo, and you will see several things written by different people.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/19/2007 7:02:26 AM

Please, I'm not an expert... but within I-gates, with the guidance of an honourable Kinghead, my family and I strive to cling to a Boboshanti example of Prince Charles Emmanuel.

Look at www.houseofbobo.com for background information on the Sabbathical order.

For some more interesting background, Boboshanti have a very close emphasis on I-African inherent iritical relationship to the Most High. And through this InI sight Black Supremacy. (I know everyone's gonna kick up about that term... but wait). This is not the Black version of white supremacy, it is simply the close observation of natural order, and part of Hailing the African king is founded in the knowledge that first man & womban are Africans from the Nile valley. So, it is supremacy in that sense. InI come first. And it is Africa that gives birth to all man of all races. This is a blessed and loving thing. A virtue and a blessing that African nation, and the rest of the world, need to be reminded of. So, Holy Emmanuel come to set the story straight! LOL. Selah.

The Irits of Boboshanti are beautifully and mystically closely related to Incient practice of Asante people of Ghana, West Africa. When studied in comparison, we find that these people have a number of principles of order the same as the Edenic Hebrews (not JewISH... that's a whole other debate), however these Asante are not Hebrews... or are they? :)

The significance of this is the acknowledgement that a majority of what we see in modern "religions" today as being the practice of the devout, i.e. modes of gaining closeness to righteousness, are the ancient cultural practices of many African cultural groups. Asante being one of the most prominent and blatantly related to the origins of the House of Israel. InI sight that Africans are the House of Israel in it's originating form.

Boboshanti encourage I-Africans to remember and embrace I ancient African self, within whom already exists a perfect iritical innection to Iration. Only it is the purpose of I trod in this Iwah to uncover and recharge it, and then manifest that original spiritual African strength. Cos it is InI that are the first spiritual theocracy... and if InI awake... InI will come again. Selah.

To add a little footnote... Emmanuel love all children of Selassie I world, remember the acknowledgement that InI are the Mother & Father of nations, so it is pure love. In this Iwah, Africa must free... for the freedom of all... so InI can join hands in this "one God, one aim, one destiny". But it has to be a common goal.

I'm not the authority, so do feel free to add and comment. However do not start to cut down my Ights. I'm not playing with this, so just be careful at how the I them start to pick apart my testimony ;)

Royal & Honourable Love.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/19/2007 7:40:50 AM

Hey Yaa,

I just wrote a post, complaining that the I was gone----glad to see that the I has returned.

much respect

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/6/2007 6:21:30 PM

Blessed Love Hon. Empress Yaa Asantewa, I read this late, but just wanted to give thanx for ur words of "R" ight, they were spoken ilahfully. Heart of Love, Heart of Sabbath..

Empress Tracy

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/7/2007 8:57:44 AM

Ises Beloved

No one who Overstands the truth of Black Supremacy will or can ever speak against it. I n I stant for Black Supremacy as the most natural order of things. And I do give thanks that the Empress did Ixplane these things so onederfully. Maybe just to add, first of all people who have a problem with the term Black Supremacy are not yet ready for the truthful Icept of Black Supremacy. For these people, to give them the chance to step one foot closer instead of running away because they think this is just another white supremacy kind of things, I try to Ixplain to these people that Black Supremacy is Roots Supremacy, because Black is First Black is Roots.
Only through Black Supremacy this world will come to harmony in R' of Salvation. Only if people really realize the foundation of creation is ONE BLACK NATION they will start to treat all people of all colors as their brothers and sisters.

One thing just for clarification. We now know of the oldest Civilisation not in the Nile Valley but in the Awash Valley, North East Ithiopia. As we know, Civilisation flew down (or from the ancient KMT perception: up) the river nile.

"...however these Asante are not Hebrews... or are they? :)"
This depends on how the I uses the word Hebrew.
Ashanti are certainly not Jews, this is because Jews are not Hebrews, meaning not historical Israelites (for more Iformation check I n I African Hebrew Idren)
But we know, and it is a scientific consence that exiled Hebrews (the real African ones) after 70ad reached the African west coast and had certainly an influence on the people living there, as we can see still today in the customs of the Ashanti and others. If there are many Hebrew descendants among these people, or if there was a big mixup is not clear, but rather not very likely.

I can't really relate to the claim, that all Africans are original israelites. This claim can certainly not stand through a scientifical perception, as I n I should strive for. One thing is sure, Israelites were a Black African people (in the Afro-Asiatic human family). They were one African culture next to others. And we stand for this Blackness as it simply the truth. Burn out all hollywood brainwash.

Ises HIGH
Selassie I
Selah

Messenger: Horus Sent: 7/8/2007 4:26:03 AM

Iman give thanks for the reasoning!
Raspect,
Blessings!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/8/2007 6:57:21 PM

Greetings Bro Anbesa
Its a small thing I need to know for clarity's sake, but when you say you 'can't relate to scientific perception and Africans as original Israelites' what does the I mean. Has this link not be made through historical and archaelogical findings as you go onto say? And I n I must strive for 'scientific perception'??? Am I overing this right or something amiss here, its just a question so I over. Blessed Love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/9/2007 10:23:20 AM

Ises

I think the I Sis misunderstood me (or I did misunderstand the Sis Yaa in the first place, which is also possible).

As far as I overstood Sis Yaa, she said, that ALL africans are historically seen Israelites. This may be a spiritual statement, but it can surely not stand as a historical scientific claim.
Through my statement, the Sis sees that I stated, through my historical and exegetic study, that of course Ancient Israel was a Black African People.
I just said, that it can'd be said, that ALL africans are/were Israelites. The fact that Ancient Israelites were Black Africans, does not mean that ALL africans are Israelites.

We have so many onederful cultures in Africa, there is no need to "force" all of them now to be Israelites just because we want them to be, or we would like them to be.

Selah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/16/2007 8:38:12 PM

All i know is one rastafari, bobo,twelve tribe,nyabinga although i follow the latter. Ini see all this as division confusion like catholic penticostal anglican etc. As the ethiopian national anthem states one rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I