Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1956&start_row=1

to Ones and Ones that may Still be Looking

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/17/2007 12:32:26 PM

Blessed Love. Greetings in Jah name RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I.

this is to the Ones that dont know that Jah Imighty is ALWAYS there.

Jah is everywhere, InI. Jah is the I that Irated InI. and the I know what? Jah is there for everything, every breath, every sigh...every word.......every thought........every prayer.......every likkle step of InI way, Jah is there. HIM there from beginning to InI Iverlasting.

So when Ones say that the I dem do this and that without the Most High Jah, dem a just lying to demselves. lemme repeat that:

WHEN ONES SAY THAT THEY DO THIS AND THAT WITHOUT GOD, THEY ARE LYING TO THEMSELVES.

Just dont be so stubborn, seen? and open up to InI Father.

Cause deep down..........the I knows who is there. no need to fight, bicker, and argue....for that just is a lost cause. Embrace InI Father.

Jah RasTafarI Bless InI all For Iver. I Love the I All.

King Alpha, Queen Omega, Negusa Neghast, Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI. Iver Livin, Iver Faithful, Iver Sure

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/17/2007 1:30:31 PM

or

when ones say that they do this and that with god, they are lying to themselves

let me repeat,

WHEN ONES SAY THAT THEY DO THIS AND THAT WITH GOD, THEY ARE LYING TO THEMSELVES.

since this was directed towards InI thought i would share what I know

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/17/2007 4:17:02 PM

Ises my Brethren

"i would share what I know"

I feel you know more than only one sentence consisting of a few words, don't you think so? Just try it.

Selah

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/17/2007 7:20:38 PM

it was directed to everyOne.

and to let One in on a secret.....JAH IS WITH THE I.

BLESS.

RasTafarI
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/17/2007 7:33:36 PM

Humble the I Self. go ahead and dont respond. theres no need for the I to argue with other Ones. the I nah need to be child-like and bicker, and disagree with We a majority of the Ime. So dont make We react child-like and straight up ignore the I just to get InI Fiyah to One. Humble Oneself. Bless up. Give thanks to InI Creator. Bless RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/17/2007 8:55:57 PM

have you humbled yourself or are you "bickering" as well?

so stating a difference of opinion is "Bickering"?

and you can respond , but i shouldn't?

and this is what you would them call reasonning?

JAH (the energy of creation that has always been and will always be and is us and we are it) GUIDES

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/17/2007 11:14:10 PM

Still Looking.....YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait I get it....You're schizophrenic, right? don't answer it won't make sense anyways....yes no yes no yes no maybe yes maybe no.....you're wrong, I'm right!!!???!!!

YOU JUST SAID :

"when ones say that they do this and that with god, they are lying to themselves

let me repeat,

WHEN ONES SAY THAT THEY DO THIS AND THAT WITH GOD, THEY ARE LYING TO THEMSELVES."

TWO POSTS LATER.....

"JAH (the energy of creation that has always been and will always be and is us and we are it) GUIDES"

In another thread you said you don't even believe in God, and now "JAH GUIDES?"

Your masturbation needs to stop!!!!! I can only hope you don't teach your students like this. If you don't believe in certain things that's totally fine, but stop saying things in knee jerk fashion just to combat truths vs your short comings. Reasoning is why we're all here, however, you capacity to reason is obviously non existent. When asked simple questions you change the subject, followed by something completely contradictory to things you've said before. You have no stance, and thus nothing concrete to offer, if you can't even back up what you say, why say it at all???

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/18/2007 1:33:28 AM

To: Not Trying to Look

alright........peep this, FIYAH BURN!

The I say:

"have you humbled yourself or are you "bickering" as well?"

the answer is yes Iyah, I have and I am Itinuing to Humble Iself. BUT, the fact of the matter with that, is that it dont really matter, cause when it comes down to it, the I wouldnt recognize humbleness as it is, seeing that since I have made more than an effort on I part to help the I feel welcome in such a place as this, when all One seems to dig on doing is stirrin things up and causin a ruckus regardless of the way the I come across to people, so I figure the I a do better with a nice plate of Fiyah, since One cant take things lightly it seems.

And lemme tell ya this, I dont bicker.

And also, the way The I works is, it seems that ya want some type of proof of tings, well, check out I recent posts and go ahead and tell I if One thinks I have been bickering, I'd like to know. But in case the I needs help to figure out what the actual meaning of the word bickering is, it means "to engage in petulant or peevish argument; wrangle: The two were always bickering", since One figures I bicker because I state whats there to see rather than opinion.

then the I said:

"so stating a difference of opinion is "Bickering"?"

Nah man its not, I already stated the exact definition of the word "bickering" since One Obviously was ignorant on that specific subject, which is Ok, no thing to be ashamed about. you choose to bicker and quarrel rather than partake in reasoning. I will repeat that in a minute to make sure One takes that part of this message in.

One said:

"and you can respond , but i shouldn't?"

absolutly right. I said what I meant. I knew what was to come because of the way the I takes things within a discussion, which is with a certain close-mindedness that I have rarely come upon in I Ime, but thats what it is, that close-mindedness with a hint of "I know my shit" attitude.

One said:

"and this is what you would them call reasonning?"

Uh.......NO. this is what I would call necessary. reasoning is about Inity, interaction, and most Important, learning. Now, while reasoning, One must have an open mind in order for tings to start goin about in a building manner, having an open mind is crucial Iyah, especially to the learning process.

but all this is, is stuff you already know, right? riiiiiiight....so pay attention.......remember when I said that I'll repeat this...

"you choose to bicker and quarrel rather than partake in reasoning."

Go back to the question at hand.....

"and this is what you would them call reasonning?"

"reasoning" is: 1. the act or process of a person who reasons.
2. the process of forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences from facts or premises.
3. the reasons, arguments, proofs, etc., resulting from this process.

now back to what the I does:
"you choose to bicker and quarrel rather than partake in reasoning."

the fact is......a reasoning is what InI make it. One can help a tree bear good fruit, or One can help a tree bear bad fruit. The I can make reasoning a helpful and heartical learing experience, or the I can cause it to be a sour and non-fruitful experience, the choice is the I 's and the choice is at hand.

then the I Lovingly said:

"JAH (the energy of creation that has always been and will always be and is us and we are it) GUIDES"

this is very true Iyah. just dont contradict yaself for the sake of arguement. plus its all mostly a waste as it is, for InI know whats up, InI know where InI come from. Just be cool Iyah.

Jah Bless.
RasTafarI
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/18/2007 6:27:31 AM

Ises My beloved Lord

Don't let them do this to us, beloved. The I really tried to make this brethren feel welcome here, you did your best. Some just don't want. You give them a yard, they will take a mile.

But stay Royal, stay Cool. This man is not yet mature in mind, since when do we let yelling children get our temper hot? No, we come with overstnding even to the most spoiled child, and show a royal kingman example.

Blessed Iyah
Selah

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/18/2007 7:31:46 AM

Blessed Beloved Heights I Bredren, Selassie I

this I nah want to feel I heat from InI IyahBinghi Blaze. Im way relaxed though, I feel what One is sayin.

Let InI Live by example. Let the words of I mouth and the Iditation of I heart, be Icceptable in JAH sight, O Far-I.

Jah Bless. Give Thanks.

Haile I JAH RasTafarI Selassie I the First!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I