Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1948&start_row=1

u really still looking,hope u find what u looking for

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 6/15/2007 3:04:32 PM

Well I and I look and I saw,I knock and it was open unto I,I seek and i find,so how come u still looking,Mr.stilllooking.I ask and it was given unto I.Ask jah and he shall give wisdom and overstanding,all u desire jah shall add it unto you.And you know that already Mr.still looking.Raspect

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/15/2007 9:50:17 PM

i guess i want to be still looking selahssie, because i could not imagine going through the rest of my life with my eyes, ears, and mind closed. there is something to be learned every day. that is why i keep looking

here is a sad story:

A friend of mine has been dating a women for close to 4 years who is a reborn christian. She is a very nice person, but she is not happy very often. Life has her stressed.

well he had a book that he bought after i told him about it. You may have heard of it "The art of happiness" By the dalia lama. a great book in my opinion with a lot of common sense approaches to life. my friend had found it useful so he suggested to her that she read it.

her response: she snapped at him and said "I have the bible, that's enough!"

well based on here level of unhappiness it is obvious that it is not enough----but she felt that she no longer needs to Still Look

respect

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/16/2007 5:21:30 AM

Ises Beloved

Maybe this could be the start of a good reasoning, instead of all this fussing?

I would still recommend the Book of Dalai Lama in discussion with western scientists. This book is truly interesting.

You know my brethren, if this woman would have been a reborn Christian, she would sight up His Majesty. People calling themselves this and that, but by their way of conduct we shall know them.

His Majesty taught us, that the christian thinking would be much poorer without the influence of eastern and also early european philosophies. Did you ever be to Ethiopia? Did you see His Majesty's library? From his beloved servants we know how he was studying philosophies far beyond the narrow christian thinking.
Did you know that His Majesty brought masters of yoga to his palace to instruct his ministers in a better life?
Truly interesting, nah?

You know Brethren, the priests and Bahatawi in Ithiopia say, God wrote the bible two times. First he wrote it into nature where we can find it, and then he gave us the book where we can find it too. And still it is the same.

Maybe you could explain to me, why you are open minded towards eastern philosophy and not towards the bible? We learn from His Majesty that no kind of learning is a waste of time.

As I explained in the I am God topic, His Majesty taught us, that in the mystics of all religions we are united.
If you trace the religions back you come to spirituality. Thats is why we do not deal with rules and regulations which is religion, but with spirituality and the inner overstanding that all is One.

Maybe you remember I posted a reasoning of the beloved ELder Congo Isef, Nyahbinghi Atlanta, in that topic. Maybe you should go over that again to see that Nyahbinghi is dealing with spirituality and not with religion.

You know there was this Empress who told you that Bobo does not deal with the Concept of God in Man. Maybe the beloved should go on elaborating this and explaining so that you will not misunderstand that. We hold the truth of Christ in Man and God in man. The Black Christ in Man. Black Christ means the original Christ. The Black Hebrew African Christ. We go back to find historical truth. We hold the truth of the hola Trinity... the Tri-Initiy.... which is a spiritual concept. We know that man is the son of god, and through the Trinity we know the Son is a part of God, and thus is within God.

I feel the I is interested in the spiritual and philosophy side of the coin. We can reason on that, no problem.

Wolde Alem Yimmesgan
Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/16/2007 7:07:11 AM

Bro. Anbesa... get off my case. Stop putting words in my mouth to try and undermine anything about me. This is vicious.

I did not say what you said I said. You know details are important.

This is getting really offensive to me... and I don't really appreciate this at all. How dare you, man or not, undermine my relationship with my own livity? How dare you insinuate in your holier than thou way, that I am projecting wicked lines of thought on Boboshanty principle. When Boboshanty principle is my life!

I don't like how you are playing with this thing... just true it's on the internet. You tell me I wouldn't do WHAT in the congregation? Would you behave like this to Priests or Empress that didn't use the EXACT diction you would have chosen? Who exactly is it that you think you are?

Boboshanti do NOT go around declaring themselves as God like certain ones in that line of discourse. Man of Rights / God in flesh principle is an intricate philosophy. You should not be promoting the clumsy translation of it... if anything the I has reasoned with me about being mindful of important elaborations.

If you were real, you would leave it at that, and in fact as one man, and one womban balance on here representing Emmanuel intentions in fact, we would support one another, and offer elaborations to each other's words, so that people are kept clear. Instead you wish to undermine and insult me... when in fact you have not disagreed with one single principle I have introduced to the discussions.

You have what you want anyway, I have already bid my farewell... and accepted that this site is not for me. Fair enough. But try and cease being so insulting... and you have the cheek to say sarcasm in negative!! So, what would you call your general attitude?!

I'm absolutely astounded!

I've never felt so insulted. To me, you are the subversive element.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/16/2007 8:17:02 AM

Ises Beloved

Before the Empress loses temper, the Empress should first of all ask of whom I was talking. I think this would the right way to approach this situation. you agree?

So yes, let's pretend you asked, as it would be apropriate before losing temper, yes I was mentioning your words.
Because this is how I understood your words. Now I see that I misunderstood the I Empress (although I find the I a bit waving in the wind, first saying this, than that) and I have to deeply assure you, that this was not my intention. It was just how I overstood the I statement in the other thread. Besides that, it is up to you how to express your thoughts in words and make matters clear and straight. At least to me, this was how it appeared.

And Empress be honest, you think what I want is to drive you away from here? What do you think this is here? My personal home where I do not want you? I come here to reason from time to time like you too. I hope you overstand that.

Besides that, this reasoning was not about you, I just mentioned your words to clarify certain things, but I see I shouldn't have done this. Because now I see how this again can bring a reasoning, which started Ilaful, down very fast.

So maybe you want to forget personal differences and just share in this reasoning here, so that we can try together to overcome this.

Much Love Wadada
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/16/2007 8:21:02 AM

Ises again

And maybe first of all, beloved Empress, I do not see why you got so angry. Because immediatly after mentioning your words I wrote:

"Maybe the beloved(Empress) should go on elaborating this and explaining so that you will not misunderstand that."

I was not working against you, but I was hoping that, when you go on elaborating on these words (which I misunderstood), we could together meet and find a consense to reason with that Brethren.

Have a blessed Sabbath Empress
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/16/2007 10:37:08 AM

Well, that was a short lived joy

what can i say
i was looking forward to reason with the i sistren
But, its alright, it is not the first time that i asked something about the Congress and been met with indifference and ignored.
Perhaps i questions are not worthy of an answer. i dont know.

More Love,Strenth and Guidance
Rastafari Is

some days i miss i home more than usual.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I