Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1939&start_row=21

2007 Singles Jah Music

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/17/2007 7:58:53 PM

Kalongi - "Hot Hot Hot" feat. Saba - Football World Riddim

Maaaaaaaaad

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2007 4:53:55 AM

by the way sistren
I song is not ready to go out on the road but if you are wondering, it is performed on the Poppa Stoppa riddim, same riddim as the song Roses by KMC, which is another sweet song worth mentioning for 2007

Give thanks for the incouragement
Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/18/2007 3:40:01 PM

yes, true it is Ethiopia we must look forward to, but much thanks and praises has to be given to JahMaka. that was and is still the burning fuel for Rastafari. since the prophet garvey, to his Majesty visiting them, to the followers, Bob Marley, the musical messengers. if it wasnt for JahMaka, and the strength of the people and inspiration that come from JahMaka, i dont think Rastafari can be what it is.

I know Jahmakans from playing futbol with them here, and i must tell you i have never met more inspirational black people anywhere. i have met many cool west afrikan, black americans, but when it comes to Jahmakans, from the ones i've reasoned with and talked to, i am amazed at the inspiration, even the non-rastas, there is a great force in JahMaka, from that visit of RasTafari he has left a great feul

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/18/2007 3:52:03 PM

Ras K Is it possible for the I to attach a sound bite of I's vibes for all of us to hear? bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2007 3:56:56 PM

Soon as i am able to, sistren

Blessed I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2007 6:22:13 PM

Ises I Sistren

I shouldnt really be doing this lol, I idren will be vex with i for putting out something thats not done yet, but since the i asked for a bite, this is just a rough version, emphasis on rough, made at home with the most basic equipment. Right now, i am trying to build a good body of work before i head in to the studio to record properly.
Anyway,im not even sure if this will work, but here goes

++=http://www.uploadhut.com/upload/541192.mp3??++

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2007 6:26:35 PM

im not sure how to post it here

Just follow this link

http://uploadhut.com/view.php/541192.mp3

Bless

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/18/2007 7:24:51 PM

Give thanks for the music I, most blessed sounds, nice irie laid back vibe. Truly I bless for the uplifting sounds. BIG UP! But I did something I shouldn't have (copyright and all...unless you're into copy left) I downloaded it onto my laptop. Sorry.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/19/2007 3:02:52 AM

haha thats funny sis...copyright..left

no no need to apologise, it is well bless, just keep it on the low until i get a chance to do it properly
Give thanks,

Jah blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/19/2007 3:07:44 AM

Speaking of that song , Below the waist

all this time i been thinking she sings, "put on your gown, baby"
now i see on the net that it is something else she is saying ...its not " gown" at all .....well i like my version better lol so i will pretend i didnt hear what the sistren actually sings

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I