Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1929&start_row=1

babilon vs. I Rights

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Youth Sent: 6/9/2007 2:39:17 AM

Grettings in the name of the Most High Jah RastafarI,

A few months ago babilon pull InI over in traffic and find bout an oz. of fresh ganja in I car and charge I with possession with intent to distibute and arrest InI. I made bail and dem tell I to appear in court but InI wrote a flaming letter to dem gavelbanger explaining I rights to burn the herb as sacrement for InI Iditation and how dem wasting dem time persecuting the Ras and wasting peeple tax money prosecuting the I for nothing. I also told dem InI would not appear in dem court cause their arrest was a violation of I rights as an Iman being to live phree. Dem send a letter back to the address InI sent I letter from informing the I that InI was a fugitive from the law. Last week dem finally catch the I (fire pon I for getting caught,should have played more low key LOL :-) )and sentence I to six months to a yr of probation,since it was I first offense, with curfew and random drug tests. but as long as Jah grow the herb InI shall burn it for sacrement and never for abuse. It is I right and InI shall never let babilon take I rights. Jah is good always.

LEGALIZE IT!!! NOW!
Bless Up
JahRastafarI

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/9/2007 5:14:58 AM

blessed love,

legalise it, and stop from criticizing it. i wish the i would of actually appeared in court and said it to them face to face in front of everyone, to express how vital the herb is to the i.

ini know the law of the land we troding on, wisdom should come when dealing with the shitsdem, now u have to deal with the law. stay strong though

amen
menfes kidus

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/9/2007 5:57:36 PM

Greetings I
Its is a sad situation for the I persecuted for practice of faith - they claim we live in a free society but its not free at all. There are ways of fighting back and many ways of resistance, but you have to be careful how you chose to fight back and which battles are worth fighting and which aren't. In this hour look to JAH for strength and guidance and this too shall pass. I believe in the holiness of the herb and also know the possibility of going to jail is not a good thing, its a tough time for the I. The thought of random testing places a scare on things and in this situation I you have to think of the bigger picture, I'm being forward and presumptous but from your statement you said you will continue to smoke but if ganja stays in I n I system for up to two weeks, it will be traced and you could go to jail. That's not fair, but to protect yourself and fight back against the system so you won't be another dread statistic down for what they call "a criminal offence" (!!!), maybe go on a fast - I know it sounds like cowardly advice, but its not. You'd be fighting through abstainence, passive resistance like Gandhi, its just as a thought you're better off outside of the prison system than inside. Bless.

Messenger: I Youth Sent: 6/10/2007 10:29:22 PM

Greetings Rastas in HIM holy name,

Ises for the Idem comments. Wise words always help sharpen I Iron. InI have been Iditating with Iself about I actions over the last months and I sight dat InI put Iself in dis position. and did not conduct Iself with the respect and dignity becoming of the children called by HIM name. but always Jah shall see I through and since reasoning with Jah about I actions HIM tell I dat its how the I work through trials and tribulation, even self inflicted tribulation, that build character and reinforce I strengt in Jah. InI sight dat I must always keep a strong mind and never let babilon dem hatred get the best of I.

Bless Up
RastafarI

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I