Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1901&start_row=1

The name's' of God or the name of God

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/30/2007 10:19:07 PM

Isaiah62v2,mica4v5, zeph3v9, rev22v6and 14v1. Tell me that it is one name. And don't get me wrong, if you read my posts i support my sayings not of my self but history, the bible, and the words of his majesty are my guide lines and all have complement the other.Don't get me wrong i respect all religions but religion is not spirituality ; it is to help gain spirituality which is a pure and simple way of life from the creator which connects us to everything and everyone. Africans are in bondage because they go for spirituality through religion brought by invaders..... Read his majesty words it seems you have time for stories and don't forget Rasta got their name from Rasta-fari the man also remember selassie i mean power of the trinity. And it matters little to those who don't belive it cause it existed and the world changed for the better cause an unknown number from every nation and language call upon his name.The creator who is jealous have himself a kingdom to show men how to live and govern.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/31/2007 5:33:02 AM

Its funny that you say your claims are supported by history and verses from the Bible, but then you turn around to advise me to read since I have "time for stories" - now HIS Majesty's words and the Bible are mere stories! Ras you can back all your statements with history and verses but that doesn't make it any more true, it doesn't make you right, you're only using them to justify a position. A position I find troubling because it puports to be the one and only way and trumps out other faiths in an arrogant fashion. HIS Majesty did say Ethiopia had the oldest version of the Bible but even in all the other versions the message is the same, THAT GOD IS LOVE so no matter what Christians, Muslims, Krishnas, Jews, Orishas or Rastas pray as, we're all praying to the Most High, a God of Love, Oneness and Unity.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/31/2007 12:40:37 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH

I dont know if you can say all this and that about JAH, cause JAH is more than all this and that name calling blablabla. He-she is the creator of the earth stars and heaven. PLEASE bredren worry about the big picture cause arguing about JAH JAH is not worth it. WE the RASTA got work to do in the world. To RAISE love and overstanding, dig?

Bless All ya
DomINIc

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/1/2007 4:15:24 AM

True I there's not much point in fussing n fighting amonst ourselves, as souljahs we should be spreading HIS word. Bless.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I