Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1898&start_row=1

The righteous and the wicked

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/29/2007 7:51:54 PM

Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not every one that say lord, lord, shall enter heaven; but he that do the will of my father{read jere7v22-25} many will say in that day, have we not prophesise in your name, cast out devils and done wonderful works in your name and i will say i never knew you workers of lawlessness matt7v20-27 just as cain who killed abel two brothers both claim to worship the true God and brought offerings to him. The difference is one brought what God ask for and the other brought what he choose[ gen3 read heb9v16-22.] Rev3v9 say i will make those who say they are jews and are not the synagogue of satan"we can see how those in israel and america how they act." no wonder his majesty said what he did, read my mails. We don't look at individuals to say it is good but lets seek the fact and condem those who abuse and miss use it by upholding the truth. For true jews are not these in israel, rom2v13-17and28-29 say the gentile who don't have the law and show the work of the law written in their heart on judgement day will be called a jew... For he is not a jew which is one outwardly, but inwardly. for we are children of abraham through isaac not the son of hagar, the one according to the promise gen21 read joh8v31-44 and matt23v27-39. Heb10v19-21 said I was manifest unto them that ask not after me. And we find that happening in acts 7 the stoneing of steven last chance for the jews dan9v24-27 and on to ethiopia acts 8 his majesty spoke of that either to the evangilical or othodox churches. Lets read and reason and strengthing ini self. I don't expect no other to write the bible but man. Who else could? The only thing the creator wrote himself is the commandment and only ask to keep it. From genesis to revelation says that compre isa56

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/30/2007 7:42:22 PM

The flesh manifested spiritual word that was foretold long before things even happened. If the spirit manifested in visions given to prophets or in dreams to Joseph is that not JAH's writing? And HIS strength is deeper than writing by human beings - JAH works are marked in us, in all of Creation - that's the living Ible. If y'expect humans to have written the Ible (contradictory and controversial as it is), find the higher source of the writing and more shall be revealed unto the I. JAH is great and no book can fully contain the wonders of HIS works, a book can only shed partial light.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I