Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1884&start_row=21

Know your bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 5/30/2007 12:06:05 AM

I so enjoy reading your posts ~ we are truly like-minded. I like to sit down and relax, read and learn something/review the thoughtful words of another that makes sense. Coming inside to trust vibes and checking to see what's available to learn outside I mind.

I can no longer call I self a Christian rather that I embrace Rasta way of living. Religion is something rather dogmatic for the tastes. Ritual is pleasing as is dialectic and submission to right relations/righteous elders. This is where the new communication and understanding of energy comes in.

If only there were a way to live this way now. As a solo parent I sure wish I had a like-minded community in this way. I hear that the Big Island has more alternatives to this community living. The feel of the island when I was there many years ago is very much Mother energy.

Empress I welcome any thoughts you have about where that may be?

Thanks and Praise Everyday

Messenger: papashante Sent: 5/30/2007 5:24:56 AM

jah rastafari he is the king of kings and the lord of lords conquring the lion of the tribe of juda,he is the alpha n omega a begining without end selah.as it was written that behold oh philista and tire wit itopia blieve da man was born deh

Messenger: papashante Sent: 5/30/2007 5:34:20 AM

GREETINGS INNA DE NIAME of HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILE SELAH SIE DE FADDA ,DE PROTECTOR,DE GUIDER MOOOORE FIAH

WEL I MAN LOVE ALL DEM JAH PIPPLE,NUH MOORE TIME FI LET DEM BABYWRONG STIEP PON WE I N I HAVE LOYALITY TOWARDS USING GANJA AS IT WAS SAID DAT GANJA (HERB) IS FIDE USE OF MAN ,SO I MAN TELL DEM BABAYWRONG LEGALISATION IS A MUST.

I MAN WANDAH DEM LEGALISE ABORTION AND ABORTION IS MUDER IT IS A CRIME SEEN MI BRETHREN BOT GANJA IS NAT A CRIME IT IS FOOD FI DE BRAIN,HERB FOR MEDITATION AN SPIRITUAL IRATION. DEH MI GAT TO DEM SHUD SET I MAN OF DA RASTAFARI INITY ALWAN.

PAPASHANTE BUSHMAN
UGANDA
+256782413439

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/31/2007 12:47:06 PM

GREETINGS

What version of the bible is everyone reading?

If JAH is complete love y is there violence in the bible?

Where it say Selassie I shall come in prophecy in the bible?not revelation, i know that one.

What is the message of RASTA?

Do you OVERSTAND RASTA?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/31/2007 1:57:47 PM

You can't go out and find love, or acceptance or for that matter God. You must chose where you want to be and create those things. Like minded people gravitate toward each other. Negitave thoughts bring negative things, positive thoughts protect the Idren from negative energy. You can't escape a ideology, it will follow you into the deepest rainforest and the widest desert, but sitting on any corner of any city you can find peace. Peace comes from inside and radiates outward, it take two people to fight and one God to stop it, seen.

"Nobody want to plant the corn, everybody want to raid the barn..."

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 5/31/2007 10:52:03 PM

I'm planting over here, I think I'm just homesick; I miss the ocean.

40 years in and around Santa Cruz and the hills and lots of progressive folk and now in the Midwest... Lots to learn, a seed for sure, especially with the healing work I do FT, but I miss the community of more like-minded folks. There are wonderful folks here, however, my view of politics, the shi_stem and such are way out there and so it's hard to keep being the seed for almost 5 years vs. having true commaraderie. This is the first forum I've joined, wasn't really sure how to get started so I just jumped in?

-bridging spirit and matter

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I