Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1869&start_row=1

Rastafari "knowledge is power"

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/15/2007 12:27:53 AM

Blessed love, Rastafari if we are to seek the truth ini shall never go astray, and his majesty is truth , his words are light in this dark world. He said to observe the commandment to those who he is emperor( that's ini Rasta) . The bible says : and if i go a prepare a place for you i will come again and recieve you that where i am there you will be also joh14v1-2. Again he that keep my commandment is he who love me and me and my father will live in him joh14v21,read john14-16. Acts, isaiah speaks of the creator coming to 'build the ruins of david that is fallen' acts 17v31 said that a day is appointed and the world will be judge by that man who he'the most high' have ordained' his majesty' and this is to give assurance unto all men of that christ is raised from the dead. All this and more have been fulfilled in his majesty. Now his majesty is the king of kings who is the lamb for the slaughter ? Rev 5v 5 speaks of the king of kings ch. 5say thy sang a song saying ' thou has redeemeded us by thy blood out of every nation, kindread, tongue and people ( this is his majesty and world war11; on ve day speech, he said "we are celebrating today , the redemption of the world through the sacrifice of human life."that sounds as and the war proved that it was all nations, tongue and people. Now rev 12v 11 says they' saints' overcame the dragon ' rome, the church' by the blood of the lamb. Who is christ; i don't care what you may call him, the christmas interviews makes it clear. More reasoning to come read the speech

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I