Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1824&start_row=11

The vain imagination of Elijah Muhammad

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 11/27/2009 2:37:40 AM

irie idren and sistren!

these are the truths that would get people like roots brasil to piss dem pants and spit smoke instead of flames.. dat's why I say it's only da humble who will accept these truths coz dat's what they are. TRUTHS! no1 can flip dem in2 what they want it to be. (unless you'r white and have da bible and an ak47 in either hand, of course..)

INDI HAILE HIM BLACK SUPREME GOD AND KING FOR-I-VER MORE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/27/2009 11:09:20 AM

You say it is only the humble who will accept those stories as truth, but that is not true, the humble would not accept such illusions without any proof. The people who will accept stories like that are people who the story appeals to. If the story fits the way they want to view white skinned people, then they will accept it as true without any kind of proof. Many would even tell people who don't believe it to prove that the story is false, which is ridiculous. That is basically telling a person that any time somebody comes up with a story without any proof to back it, it is up to people who hear that story to prove that it is false. The burden of proof should be on the shoulders of the people who make up the story or those claiming it to be true. Imagine how much time a person could waste trying to disprove the countless stories made to demonize people of a particular colour or nation, even if they disproved all that currently exists, there would be countless more to come in the future.

If somebody were to come to this website with a story made with the intention to demonize and degrade African people, then I would be sure to speak against such a story, and most people that come to this forum would do the same. But if that story were brought to a klu klux klan website, you would see countless people hailing the story and accepting it as true without any proof, because the story would appeal to them, the only proof they would need is that the story matches the way they want to view Africans.

I God is Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, and I have read many of his speeches and have seen the example He showed and the way He dealt with people of all nationalities and colours. Haile Selassie I example is the example I am working to follow, and based on what I have seen from Haile Selassie I, I would not accept a story that came with no proof, used to demonize or degrade people based on colour or nationality. And it saddens I to see people who think that RasTafarI is about that, when Selassie I showed I and I how to become "members of a New Race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.". That is just one of the many things Selassie I spoke showing that I and I are to be One.

The kind of thinking that causes people to accept stories demonizing another based on colour or nationality is not that uncommon. I don't know if people here have read comments made on youtube videos, or news stories talking about a particular nation or problems between nations or groups of people. On so many of these web pages, I see such nasty and wicked things said by people on both sides, whether between countries, religious groups, or skin colour. There is such hate within these people's spirit, they speak so many things to demonize and degrade each other. I don't like to read those comments because that kind of mindset is so far from I and I.

It must be so unhealthy both mentally, spiritually and physically when people live with such hate. Just reading what is in their hearts, without even having those feelings within Iself, almost makes I feel sick.

Part of I doesn't even want to speak about these kind of things anymore because it is almost useless. I know that until babylon completely falls, that kind of thinking will only get worse, not better. So I prefer spending I time on those who are members of the New Race, each One teach One, Iron Sharpeth Iron, Rising together to improve ourselves and Live by the example of the Most High God.

Because of this, don't be surprised if I don't say much more than I have already said.

Messenger: Khomikh Sent: 12/15/2009 1:17:11 PM

ENERGIZE

RIDE ON THE TIMELINE OR PASS IT BY AND THEN REWIND - FINDING YOUR MIND INCLINED TO CLIMB TO NEW HEIGHTS OR TO DENY THE RIGHTS TO EXIST ALONGSIDE THOSE WITH MATERIAL MIGHT - SOCIETY'S DEMISE SOON TO BE ORGANIZED DUE TO THE DROP IN PRICE FROM SKYHIGH TO COMPLETELY FREE - COSTING NOTHING BUT ASKING - NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN ENERGY UNSHARED BY THE GOVERNMENT CONCERN ME - WHEN WE HAVE SUCH A TROUBLED ECONOMY - SOME CAN'T EAT - A MATTER OF UNAVAILABLE TECHNOLOGY - KEPT SECRET BY THE MILITARY - SO THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES - FOR THE INCREASE OF RESOURCES - BUT ONLY FOR THOSE WITH OLD MONEY - FOR EVERYONE ELSE IT'S COVERT SLAVERY - DEAD-END OCCUPANCY - ENFORCED BY THE ORTHODOXY OVERPOPULATING AND STIFLING THOSE VOICES UNLIBERATED FROM THE ATHIEST VOID - I USED TO BE PROBLEM SOLVING - EVEN IF IT HAD TO COME TO REVOLVERS COCKING - BUT NOW I RESORT TO PACIFISTIC METHODOLOGY - THAT INCLUDES CREATING MY OWN REALITY - VIA PRAYING - OM MANI PEME HUNG - 1,539 TIMES DAILY - PERVADING MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE CULTIVATION OF LOVING-KINDESS AND ENLIGHTNEMENT - FOR NOT ONLY MY OWN BENEFIT - DIETARY VEGETARIAN - NOT LIMITING MY COMPASSION TO ONLY HUMANS - I PAY HOMAGE TO ALL TEN DIRECTIONS - LIVING LIFE, TRYING TO LEAVE LESS OF A HUMAN FOOTPRINT

WITHOUT MIS-STEPPING ROUNDABOUT WORD OF MOUTH GETS ABOUT WHEN IN DOUBT SURROUND WHATEVER FOUND WITH THE PROFOUND BURIAL MOUNDS RAISED TO COUNTDOWN THE SECONDS REMAINING UNTIL NOW - OFF THE BROW WATER SPOUTS - HERE'S MY SHOUT-OUT - SO SETTLE DOWN AND LAY IT DOWN BEFORE YOU DROWN OUT DOWNTOWN WITH TRANSCENDENTAL SOUND - VIBRATION HIGH IN PITCH SO YOU CANT TOUCH IT - INTANGIBLE NOTHINGNESS - YET NOT NIHLIST - TAMING THE WILDEST WITH GENUINE SMILES - IT'S THE MILDEST - OPPOSING POLE FORCES - LAW OF DYNAMICS, INTERPLAYING RELATIONSHIPS - CAUSING CREATIVE GREATNESS TO SPLIT - FORMING MASCULINE AND FEMININE EXISTANCES - MIXED IN WITH BALLISTICS IN MOTION - MINISCULE ENOUGH SO THERE'S SPACIOUSNESS - AND MASSIVE ENOUGH TO EXERT ITSELF - CENTRIFUGALLY SPINNING - US EVER FURTHER AWAY IN EXPANSION - UNTIL ANTI-EXISTANCE EMBRACES US AGAIN - WE REMAIN TRAPPED WITH FAULTY VISION AND PERCEPTIONS - RELYING ON THOSE WHO'VE WANDERED PAST ANIHILATION - EVER MINDFUL OF DEATH'S IMPENDING OCCASION - INTEGRATION ESPECIALLY EASY WHEN WISDOM OF THE ANCIENTS GRACES OUR PRESENCE - A SMOOTH TRANSITION TO ALL BETWEEN DIMENSIONS, INTERSECTING CONNECTIONS AND INTERVENING INTERMEDIARIES PRESENT

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2014 11:24:09 AM

A very unbalanced one sided view and reasoning.

Prophet Elijah, the Garveyite, was an honorable man who has done more than any Rasta on this website for the upliftment and progression of Black people. A lot of stones being thrown from ones in glass houses....

Give thAnkhs itinually for his work

As a Rastaman I have much love and appreciation for my brothers and sisters in the Nation. Give thanks again.

While everyone knows of Farrakhan and Malcolm. We also must not forget one of our most wise and charismatic leaders Dr Khalid Mohammad. That man was truely great. ThAnkhfully I see much of the work carried out today by some of our young brothers such as Dr Ali Mohammad and co. All praises be.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I