Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1805&start_row=1

JAH Footsteps

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/30/2007 3:42:45 AM

if any of the idem has never seen this, this is a must see

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5311103739677843712&q=rastafari+duration%3Along

Blessed Sabbath to all brethren an sistren

Rastafari Is
In Praises of HIS Majesty

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/30/2007 4:17:14 AM

I would like to meet Mr Johnson Yes I the man sight up Perfection

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/7/2007 1:16:48 AM

I watched the video. Give thanks for giving the link.

I wanted to mention two parts in the video. The first is the part where it talked about how Selassie I washed the feet of His servants at the feast of the passover.

Also the part where the woman was talking about how in Selassie I's house they put on the sounds recorded on the battle field and she noticed that Selassie I had tears rolling down face and splashing on his hands and how he had dents on the back of his hands. The dents were from when He was on the battlefield and the Italians threw mustard gas on his troop and the mustard gas caused the dents on his hands.

There is many more parts that are quite interesting. It is a good video to watch.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Roza Sent: 4/7/2007 5:44:35 AM

Seen

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/7/2007 6:07:05 AM

Yes I
Bless
It is a great video to watch
Jah Jah Natural Mystic

This is something everyone needs to meditate on. Why is the Emperor of Ethiopia,the absolute ruler, the Man whom no man or woman can look directly in the eye,the Man unto whom 72 nations bowed to.... Why is this Man washing the feet of his servants?

Anyway, my favourite part of the video is still mr Johnsons little speech. For years i have heard people like my parents speak in those same terms,,,its nice to see it in other nations

Ark I idren the I has been quiet for a little while now. Your calm and humble reasonings are missed

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 4/7/2007 9:15:20 AM

Same here. This forum takes I idren to another level of strong meditation. Servants of Jah RasTafar I are a guidline to the other.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/7/2007 5:29:44 PM

Ras KebreAB,

I just follow I Spirit. Seasons come and go, sometimes I vibes is to not reason much on the forum and sometimes I vibes is to reason more.

Sometimes when I vibes take I away from the forum, I will come and look at reasonings to see if there is something I can add, or I think to see if there is something for I to reason about. But the things that come to I mind are not very useful to the reasoning, so instead of just writing something for the sake of writing, I just accept I vibes and wait until Jah Spirit inspires I to write.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/7/2007 5:34:02 PM

Ras KebreAB,

Which person was Mr. Johnson? I remember the things that were said, but I don't remember the names of the people.

The ways of Yesus are the same as the ways of RasTafarI because they are One. So just as Yesus washed the feet of those he was Master over, so did Selassie I, to show the example of God Jah RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/7/2007 9:23:39 PM

Yas Ark i...I man overs

Mr Johnson is the man who said something like..." I had the feeling of being in the presence of someone who is more than just a man....i saw Truth in him...Perfection
something like that....i am going to watch it again

Give Thanks
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/7/2007 10:05:00 PM

I thought you must have been talking about that part.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I