Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1803&start_row=1

The rastafari ritual ganja herb

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/29/2007 6:28:03 AM

I've been smoking weed sold in deferent places near by, this year in February I realiyed that it is a great risk for a servant of God to buy 'weed' in any case. From where I come from it is even sold by the leaders and the victims of witchcraft, according to my experiances I am sure that the herb should'nt be bought at all. At the moment I have stopped smoking the curse that hipocripts use to defile rightious people, for until I smoke the Free and home grown tree. Ganja is elegal in South Africa according to the SA law, so people import it in bulk from Swaziland by bribing the bordergate officers with money to sell it in match boxes loaded with 'weed'. I have a feeling that all other cultures are respecte but rastafari. When ever I meditate, a feeling of agony take over my pride for I am still a primary student of life. Rastafari I'n'i give my whole self to you for you are a rightious servant of God. Jha Bless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2007 11:59:43 PM

No spiritual weapon can harm I and I unless I and I have faith that it can.

Have Faith in the Most High and know that no spiritual wickedness can come upon you you will be protected.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/30/2007 1:44:46 AM

Do you say that da herb can be bought from strangers. True that if you doubt the power of God you are week against wickedness. I am still very young, 22 years old, and my wife is 15. We are fourced to run away from such spirits because our perants are exclaimaning us to buy witchcraft posions and perform the rituals on our month old baby. In a few months I'm taking my wife and child to a Holy in a rastafari camp to begen a new life. We do not want our son to experiance what we went through, beleive me it's a long an mysterious story.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/30/2007 2:00:31 AM

It might not be good to buy it from strangers because of physical things people sometimes add to the ganja, for example poison or drugs.

And I prefer to get ganja from somebody with a Good Spirit because it is better to have the vibes in the Ganja from Righteous people.

But no Spiritual weapon can harm I, and nobody can curse I. I and I can drive out any wicked vibes out of Ganja or anything else and put in RasTafarI vibes instead.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/30/2007 2:45:32 AM

Powerful words brother. Burn one for me. Heavenly child

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 4/1/2007 12:37:46 AM

Belief in the poison: whether energetic, physical, spiritual or otherwise, is really necessary.

Turn that thought basis over to include that belief in creating a new destiny or healing works well too.

Jah Guide and Protect

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 4/2/2007 11:41:09 AM

I bought it and I have tryed smoking it again believing in the power of the herb, but it was like falling for the same trick once again. I have defiled the power of my destiny. Ganja should be grown freely, not in the middle of the bush or where people cannot see it. Ganja is a herb with a powerful spirit that can heal our souls. Lets raise the power of rastafari, renovate the empire, make it stronger to be honourable globally. Rastafari ! Much love mighty dreads.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 4/6/2007 10:43:48 AM

Why do the leaders of the Law make the herb elegal, that we have to get it from those who live by contacting the dead. I was self rightious about the situation, strong meditation made Ini humble. More fire rastafari, keep the fire burnig. Holy children purify what ever the tatch.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 4/7/2007 12:53:04 PM

This wednesday I had such an interesting day, I took part in a pool game and lost the first two game I played. Then this olderman invited those who smoke ganja to role up each for themselves.aparantly I was the only one who was pleased to be invited. I enjoyed the vibes that I was so focus that I beat everybody, even the toughest of all. I played like a champ. Ganja is a true healer.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I