Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1797&start_row=1

I'm running

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/24/2007 1:10:38 PM

I need to be free from voodoo/witchcraft. My wife, my son and I need place to go, to start a brand new life for ourself and I've always needed to become a true rasta live in a rasta community. If you know of a place where I could go, please be aquainted in my life and help us escape our mistery. Call 076 6268 401 name Xolani Skosana a.k.a G MacChrist live in mpumalanga province

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/24/2007 4:09:55 PM

so your in South Afrika. not too far from Ethiopia. you speak english so ghana may not be a bad choice. if you looking education for children and opportunity amerika is alright.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/25/2007 10:55:30 AM

Young Lion my brother, I am not able to go anywhere outside South Africa. All I need is to be unite with rasta in another province, where I can fulfil my destany. I am panicing at the moment but God colms me down everytime I get confused. The truth is that I need my people more than they need me now. The no one that I trust whether close relative or family. I'm try to save some money to leave this place where I have no hope. I have seen in a television programme a place where rasta people live together in numbers in the Western Cape, but can go anywhere as long there is people like rasta. Is there a place for me, my son and my wife. Please call or send a massage to my cellphone@ 076 6268 401

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/25/2007 3:43:00 PM

i'm sure there is a rasta community in Johannesberg. after all the influence Lucky Dube had over the decades in his reggae music.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/26/2007 5:10:47 AM

Do you know of any brother that I can talk to. Do you have connection with rasta in South Africa.

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 3/26/2007 2:27:56 PM

In a few years I may inherit a house in south africa.Its been passed down from Gen.toGen. as a sort of gift really.Its a nice house built when the British Empire took a fair bit of south africa.Give me some time and I may be able to tell you the exact name of the area it is in.something like swazisland or pronounced like that.Anyway i cant GIVE you the house in the basis of 'Go and take it freely' but within a couple years(if you can hold on) i will move there and I may be able to accomadate your family until you raise enough money to buy another place or to pay me rent even.Im sure there is enough space it is 5 bedroom so Theres enough room for your son and wife to sleep.You son could have a room and you and your wife,because there are 2 master bedrooms.who knows we may even advance in rastafari together,in JAH guide .and you mention the voodoo? is it a spirit or just involved in that area?voodoo is not of JAH man,you must escape.

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 3/26/2007 5:50:46 PM

i empahsise the maybe.It may go to my sister yet it is unclear.

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 3/27/2007 3:58:01 AM

From Mpumalanga, It is a good place there and elders had called it "where sun is rising" are the evil witches full there too?
Try to hide in the cape, at Khayelitsha there is a great Marcus Garvey Camp, and In ottery there is Burning Spear camp, olso brethrens and sistrens in Sommerset West have a good Camp for I'n'I Rastasoul, there you can get peace of mind and freedom from evil spirits, But what I know Voodoo do not harass people, only people harass them repeatedly, if what disturbed you are voodoos think of what wrong you had done to those great afrikan spirits in afrikaland and diaspora.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/28/2007 2:49:54 PM

A greet pleasure to all of you my brothers, you have finaly found a solution. Thank you for being concerned with my problem. I'n'I Mloyi I am now preparing my family and I for Cape Town. My son is a month old so when he completes 3 months full I shall leave where I am currently hiding to a place I shall be free. While I'm still waiting I'll be saving money to make sure this jurney proceeds successfuly. In the begin of June I shall move to Cape Town. Please do inform me on to go when I get the if however you know the directions to the Marcus Gavey camp. I suggested it might be a good idea to ride by train or if possible a bus. Mpumalang is a beautiful place but it belongs to witchcraft. People bewitch each other for the sake of jelousy,hate,power and many more foolish reasons. If however you have an openion about plan, please be free to advice me.

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 3/29/2007 6:50:02 AM

I don't remember well the exact station to drop, but Nyanga is a best station if you are boarding on Khayelitsha Train. I left there five years ago now i am in my home country Tanzania. But all i can say is i am fonding that land.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I