Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1785&start_row=1

Jah Coyote, Eritrea

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/13/2007 8:23:37 PM

blessings nebsi,
i read in the other thread you said how you planned on moving to eritrea. as you know eritrea is the land north stolen from ethiopia and brainwashed by the italians. My family are from the south of eritrea, akolugzy/seraye close to ethiopia. I dont see any difference with eritrean or ethiopian they are both my people, but at the thought of me moving back to eritrea i wouldnt be able to do it because i would be restricted. Eritreans have been taught to hate anything that has to do with ethiopia, no Red, Gold, Green colors, especially the fire will start burning when you start mentioning about LION OF JUDAH! Rastas in eritrea would not be accepted. I would have to be deeper in Ethiopia were i can be free to be myself. In no way am i trying to divert your decision but to overstand why you would choose to live in eritrea.

Eritrea is in me just as Ethiopia, but i keep rephrasing a line by Bob Marley, ""dont try to cold me up on this bridge now, i've got to reach Mount Zion highest region''

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/13/2007 10:07:06 PM

duppy conqueorer!

selah

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 3/13/2007 11:12:31 PM

I am not afraid of any government or politicians. Most politicians hate on natty still, most countries, if not all, oppress Rastafari in ways they refuse to see. I and I have land in Eritrea, and I and I will make the most of this land. They haven't hated on my bredren who lives between Canada and Eritrea who is locksman and Rastafari still, and the I continues to encourage I man to forward to Eritrea.

George Bush hates Rastafari. Stephen Harper hates Rastafari. Queen Elizabitch hates Rastafari. Police in JA hate on Rastafari. Police EVERYWHERE and politicians EVERYWHERE hate on Rastafari. Does this scare I and I? NEVER.
Enough Eritreans I know hail up the King and appreciate Rastafari Sons and Daughters as followers of the King.

Mans can say Eritreans, Ethiopians, Italians, Americans, Canadians... are brainwashed by whomever. I and I don't care about the haters them. Everywhere there are ignorant people and there are righteous people. The two groups overlap sometimes still and get confused with eachother. Which is all the more reason for I and I to big them up with vibes of clarity.

BLESS UP RASTAFARI PEACE IVER NATION

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/14/2007 6:14:26 AM

i wish you the even more of blessings in eritrea. It's a beatiful place. But maybe with you the effect will not be the same because you are not from there, so they'll see you as a foreigner
Trodding around in about asmara wearing red gold and green, and Haile Selassie shirt, then the I would understand what I'm talking about. but some can withstand the heat more than others

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/14/2007 8:45:28 AM

I have done it . I dont see why anyone else cannot
Ini have a King. Rasta wont fear fe trod anywhere

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/15/2007 2:58:59 AM

blessings be to this reasoning forum,

The I has made I Overstand it is not impossible to be living in Eritrea, and anywhere at that. I must not be afraid of being myself around whomever. There are good and evil everywhere.

''Evils and the demons whoo i dont stop with them
they dont like me, eh whats up wit dem
i cant go without jah love cuz its like oxygen'' Yes I got to be strong

Messenger: Abvcons Sent: 6/11/2020 1:47:48 AM

Peopel will debate on the internet with the full fo access those who need to know about the real fact and having a great check. So must use the bestessay testimonials so that you have better knowledge for that good purpose.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I