Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1768&start_row=41

Strange

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2007 1:59:23 AM

Dreadnut, you said,
-----------------------
Just because you found info on the internet that resembles something I or others say, doesn't mean we are stealing or copying each other.
-----------------------

I didn't find anything on the internet because I didn't look. You probably don't even remember what you read or who you talked to that introduced you to that deduction. Of course it is possible that you just thought of it yourself, but considering the concepts that you are researching and communicating on the forum, it is improbable that you didn't learn that concept from somebody else, either in written or oral form.

And another thing regarding that quote. You suggest that just because somebody found info on the internet that resembles something you or others say, doesn't mean you or they are stealing or copying each other. But at the same time you suggest that because there are similarities between the story of Christ and other stories, that is part of the "proof" that Christ didn't exist.

And another aspect of your "proof". You suggest that Christ doesn't exist because there are not enough sources that have written about Christ, and that a document can't be found that is dated during the time of Christ. If nobody ever wrote about Christ, that is not "proof" that Christ didn't exist. Evidence is Proof, lack of evidence will never be Proof.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/2/2007 3:09:25 AM

First of all friend, I have had 2 girlfriends in my entire 22 years of living. And no I do not cheat or have I thought of doing so. As a matter of fact the reason I am no longer with those people (despite being young) is because they cheated on me. I was 18 yrs old when I was with my last girlfriend. But thanks for inquiring into my personal life, it shows you care. Maybe you can find a fun way to tease me with this new info.

And I have never posted why it is I don't believe Jesus existed. Never. And regardless wether he existed or not is not the issue. Their is ample historical evidence for Krishna too, that doesn't make him who people claim him to be. I haven't even started.

And yes I do remember what I read. Kick rocks white boy.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/2/2007 6:29:15 AM

What a bag a foolishness

All of you keep talking like I Father is dead and gone. I would like to see the day when you go before I Fathers Throne and repeat this fuckery.
Fire Burn your arguments
Fire burn your disrespect
Fire burn your hate which you thinly disguise as love.
Fire burn your ignorance which you pass for wisdom.

Think you know my Father? Think again.
Funny thing is, for all your reading and knowledge, i would show you youths who cant even read and write who know Christ better than you.

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/2/2007 8:18:03 AM

Ark I
You know when Bob said, if i was educated i would be a damn fool.
Its making a lot of sense right about know ,eh?

Dreadnut, i man have tried to be humble with the i. Many times you have disrespected I with your nasty words even though, even in our most heated arguments, i still refered to you as i brethren. Any disrespect to I, i can take it, it no matter much to I. Now i see you disrespecting another.
"Kick rocks white boy"?
And you are a Rasta?
what a joke
Stop hiding behind i Red Gold an Green banner. come out. All of you imposters. All you new agers, feminists, hippies , i dont know what the fuck you are

Take it how you want it....i patience has run out

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/2/2007 11:00:35 AM

I'm not concerned anymore. Whatever a bunch of faceless internet people think about me is not my concern. I hope the land of make believe serves you well.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2007 11:12:29 AM

Dreadnut, on the one had you say
---------------------------------
What the hell does this mean? That is my own statement. Its very apparent that I do not believe in homosexuality from my defense of the womans role in Creation. Just because you found info on the internet that resembles something I or others say, doesn't mean we are stealing or copying each other.

And then after I say
You probably don't even remember what you read or who you talked to that introduced you to that deduction.

You say,
And yes I do remember what I read.

So which is it?

The reason why I said what I said concerning your gay statement and also concerning the Dr. Lardner "proof" was because you criticize people for taking the bible as proof of Christ's existence, and then you just read some other books that don't prove anything and take them as proof that Christ didn't exist. So as I said, go ahead and follow those men.

And then after all that when I say that no book was I proof, you criticize I for not spending enough time looking things up in books.

And concerning I question about if you ever cheated on anybody. You suggested that I was somehow scared to address what you said about adultery, but the reason I didn't address it in the first place is because you came like a barking dog and I didn't feel like acknowledging all of your yapping. So after you suggested that I was somehow scared, I decided to acknowledge your yapping and I showed you I position and Livity so you can see what kind of Man I am and I figured that since you brought up the issue, that I would ask where you stand. Because what is more important than what a person says is what they do. So since you made that judgement about adultery, then make sure that you Live according to your judgement, because any judgement you speak is a judgement against yourself if you trod against it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2007 11:12:48 AM

Yes I KebraAB, people look to books written by the blind and somehow think they will learn to see.

Mitar Tarabic, the prophet, said some things regarding this. Part of his prophesy is posted on the website in the Itations drop-down box.

------------------------------
You see my god-father, when the world starts to live in peace and abundance after the Second Big War, all of that will be just a bitter illusion, because many will forget God, and they will worship only their own human intelligence... And do you know my god-father, what is human intelligence compared to God's will and knowledge? Not even a single drop in the ocean.

And he goes on to say, regarding the Spiritual Power within and outside,
This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself.

There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything.

They(the learned men) will be the great obstacle for this realisation [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/2/2007 12:10:26 PM

hehe
call it the land of make believe if u want, Alice, i will call it Ithiopia, thnks. Now click your heels and disappear.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2007 2:14:16 PM

I thought I would share an email with some sweet parting words, courtesy of Dreadnut. It was so caring it brought a tear to my eye.

--------------------------
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 03:16:23 -0500
Subject:Talk too much
Name: Dreadnut

Yo, first of all fuck you. You don't know shit, and your just as much as fucking fool as anything you claim me to be.

You and your website can fuck itself.

I'm done faggot.
--------------------------

Thank you Dreadnut, I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/2/2007 2:48:25 PM

I am truly disappointed!

RSK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I